Jump to content

The Other Man / Woman

The other side of the story: Support and discussion for those who find themselves involved with a committed partner.


17,737 topics in this forum

  1. Thank you...I'm finally free 1 2

    • 26 replies
    • 2.5k views
  2. ? About adult children of infidelity

    • 17 replies
    • 3k views
  3. so cliche 1 2

    • 30 replies
    • 3.2k views
  4. We are both married...

    • 0 replies
    • 873 views
  5. Yes I am the other woman

    • 7 replies
    • 1.8k views
  6. Recovering from an affair, keeping the friendship 1 2

    • 29 replies
    • 14.5k views
  7. Can't believe I'm in this place...emotional affair with MM

    • 19 replies
    • 2.8k views
  8. Input Needed

    • 17 replies
    • 1.6k views
  9. Why do people marry? 1 2

    • 38 replies
    • 4.3k views
  10. Betrayed Spouses on LS

    • 24 replies
    • 3.6k views
  11. The BS from hell! 1 2 3 4 9

    • 209 replies
    • 20.9k views
  12. a question

    • 0 replies
    • 669 views
  13. "Back off" email

    • 6 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 14 replies
    • 2.4k views
  14. Mm

    • 7 replies
    • 934 views
  15. MM wants to tell people about us 1 2 3

    • 65 replies
    • 5.9k views
  16. Should I tell his wife 1 2 3

    • 62 replies
    • 4.9k views
  17. Are you honest about it?

    • 20 replies
    • 2.6k views
  18. Forgiveness

    • 23 replies
    • 2.4k views
  19. New here

    • 15 replies
    • 3.1k views
  20. I am lost...need

    • 11 replies
    • 1.3k views
  21. Your plans for a d-day or near d-day.

    • 13 replies
    • 2.2k views
  22. Article by Dr.Phil, thought I'd share

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  23. Have you ever heard back?

    • 13 replies
    • 2.6k views
  24. its been a long long time

    • 7 replies
    • 2.5k views
×
×
  • Create New...