Jump to content

The Other Man / Woman

The other side of the story: Support and discussion for those who find themselves involved with a committed partner.


17,737 topics in this forum

  1. Feel like I'm losing it!

    • 5 replies
    • 1.1k views
  2. Well it's over, so now what?

    • 9 replies
    • 1.5k views
  3. Married Man..When The attraction is Mutual

    • 24 replies
    • 27k views
  4. OWs meeting BWs 1 2

    • 36 replies
    • 4.3k views
  5. It's not for him, I do it for me

    • 15 replies
    • 2.2k views
  6. Fell for a married man

    • 8 replies
    • 1.5k views
  7. Would you try harder?

    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
  8. Roles and Labels 1 2 3 4 5

    • 104 replies
    • 8.3k views
  9. Being the other girl/sex addiction

    • 4 replies
    • 1.4k views
  10. I keep getting knocked down

    • 10 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 5 replies
    • 984 views
  11. facebook foreplay

    • 12 replies
    • 1.4k views
  12. current and/or former OW...

    • 0 replies
    • 777 views
  13. saw pics of his girlfriend.

    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
  14. Dangerously.... In Love. 1 2

    • 37 replies
    • 4.7k views
  15. Why Do I Feel Really Heart Broken Today?

    • 3 replies
    • 1.1k views
  16. What's Love got to do with it??? 1 2

    • 39 replies
    • 3.4k views
  17. Easier Way Out of Shared Apartment?

    • 3 replies
    • 790 views
    • 16 replies
    • 2k views
  18. here is my story

    • 16 replies
    • 2k views
  19. seeking counsel

    • 8 replies
    • 1.1k views
  20. New...feel like I'm related to a yoyo.

    • 18 replies
    • 2k views
  21. ouch that hurt

    • 17 replies
    • 2.2k views
    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
  22. affair ended --but now what--

    • 0 replies
    • 1.5k views
×
×
  • Create New...