Jump to content

The Other Man / Woman

The other side of the story: Support and discussion for those who find themselves involved with a committed partner.


17,737 topics in this forum

  1. The positives turn negative with time

    • 2 replies
    • 937 views
  2. Is Love Enough? 1 2

    • 37 replies
    • 3.2k views
  3. The Things We Love 1 2

    • 34 replies
    • 2.5k views
    • 29 replies
    • 4k views
  4. Moving in with a Separated Man & Impure Motives

    • 5 replies
    • 1k views
  5. So where are the Single Men?? 1 2 3 4

    • 91 replies
    • 7k views
  6. my best friend is a mm 1 2

    • 25 replies
    • 2k views
    • 12 replies
    • 1.7k views
  7. When to stop counting NC

    • 10 replies
    • 1.1k views
  8. My BF's H

    • 15 replies
    • 1.6k views
  9. I'm OW and things are very messy

    • 16 replies
    • 1.7k views
  10. Another Dday....spoke with his wife. 1 2

    • 41 replies
    • 4.3k views
  11. Not sure how I feel.

    • 18 replies
    • 1.8k views
  12. What have I got myself into?

    • 13 replies
    • 1.2k views
  13. How do I deal with a soft hearted woman ?

    • 11 replies
    • 4.8k views
  14. Is What I Am Doing Right?

    • 0 replies
    • 637 views
  15. I just dont know where to turn

    • 7 replies
    • 1.1k views
  16. Can you give me insight to what is going on?

    • 17 replies
    • 1.9k views
  17. Sneaking Around?

    • 12 replies
    • 1.8k views
  18. Thoughts on MM who get stuck 1 2 3 4 8

    • 198 replies
    • 15.6k views
  19. Wow, the honesty

    • 10 replies
    • 1.5k views
  20. Update: Post dday..xMM didnt throw me under..

    • 9 replies
    • 1.9k views
  21. sometimes a song says it all

    • 6 replies
    • 1.3k views
  22. Blocking everything is a fallacy 1 2

    • 42 replies
    • 3.8k views
  23. Where I am

    • 11 replies
    • 1.1k views
×
×
  • Create New...