Jump to content

The Other Man / Woman

The other side of the story: Support and discussion for those who find themselves involved with a committed partner.


17,737 topics in this forum

    • 2 replies
    • 1.8k views
  1. There is life after MM

    • 8 replies
    • 1.1k views
  2. Need to vent! DDay happen.... 1 2 3 4

    • 84 replies
    • 9.2k views
  3. Rules for being the OW 1 2

    • 42 replies
    • 3.6k views
  4. Are you a victim? 1 2 3 4

    • 89 replies
    • 7.9k views
  5. The other side...would YOU ever be a BS? 1 2 3 4 5

    • 107 replies
    • 8.6k views
  6. All I Wanted was Her

    • 10 replies
    • 2k views
  7. Told you so..... 1 2

    • 26 replies
    • 2.4k views
  8. Attracted to OM's confidence

    • 9 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 69 replies
    • 7.6k views
  9. I can't believe I'm here

    • 21 replies
    • 1.6k views
  10. Am I Being Unfair by Asking Him to Do This? 1 2

    • 47 replies
    • 3.9k views
  11. What is wrong with me

    • 8 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 57 replies
    • 4.6k views
  12. 21 Days.....

    • 14 replies
    • 1.3k views
  13. Need honest comments... am I just crazy?

    • 4 replies
    • 868 views
  14. So Mad, So Upset!

    • 19 replies
    • 2.5k views
  15. You guys were right.. 1 2

    • 37 replies
    • 4k views
    • 38 replies
    • 3.3k views
  16. Flip the Switch

    • 15 replies
    • 1.8k views
  17. I thought I was ok..Trying to get over it.

    • 14 replies
    • 2.1k views
  18. No Contact

    • 10 replies
    • 1.5k views
  19. Denial, Shock Absorber for the Soul

    • 19 replies
    • 3.6k views
  20. Why did he want to punish me?

    • 7 replies
    • 5.8k views
  21. 17 days and counting!!!

    • 10 replies
    • 1.3k views
×
×
  • Create New...