Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

  1. Please Help A Brother Out.

    • 22 replies
    • 4.6k views
  2. Morbidly Out of control JEALOUS!

    • 5 replies
    • 1.3k views
  3. Fiance Caught me looking at another girl

    • 11 replies
    • 10.8k views
  4. Obsessed with my husband's ex

    • 0 replies
    • 1.8k views
  5. I love him but i can't

    • 0 replies
    • 915 views
  6. Terrified That He Will Cheat

    • 9 replies
    • 1.6k views
  7. Should I object to GF partying with EX-Boyfriends

    • 23 replies
    • 3.8k views
  8. I originially posted this in wrong place...

    • 0 replies
    • 997 views
  9. Morbidly Out of control JEALOUS!

    • 18 replies
    • 2k views
  10. Does he like me?

    • 0 replies
    • 882 views
  11. I'm jealous and I know I shouldn't be

    • 8 replies
    • 1.3k views
  12. Cheater!

    • 20 replies
    • 2.3k views
    • 15 replies
    • 2.2k views
  13. my friend made a move on me

    • 5 replies
    • 2.6k views
  14. Seems obviously wrong to me, is it?

    • 16 replies
    • 2.2k views
  15. don't know what to do!

    • 1 reply
    • 940 views
    • 1 reply
    • 1.2k views
  16. New man sends dirty emails to other women

    • 20 replies
    • 4.3k views
  17. Help Me Please!! Click Me Asap

    • 2 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 16 replies
    • 16.7k views
  18. Green Eyed or Just silly

    • 10 replies
    • 2.5k views
    • 20 replies
    • 4.6k views
    • 1 reply
    • 1.7k views
  19. Time to Dump? And How...?

    • 2 replies
    • 1.5k views
  20. My g/f doesn't trust me

    • 9 replies
    • 1.6k views
×
×
  • Create New...