Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

  1. I cheated on the girl I loved

    • 2 replies
    • 2.4k views
  2. What would you do?

    • 5 replies
    • 1.4k views
  3. hot and cold

    • 4 replies
    • 2.8k views
  4. I Made Out With My BOSS!!

    • 4 replies
    • 6.9k views
    • 18 replies
    • 2.7k views
  5. i think i have a problem...

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  6. Is this right or am i jealous?

    • 3 replies
    • 1.6k views
  7. I need help...please

    • 1 reply
    • 860 views
  8. Your opinion on OW's and husband's future together

    • 22 replies
    • 2.9k views
  9. why can't I trust him???

    • 5 replies
    • 1.4k views
  10. WTF his ex keeps calling help!!!

    • 1 reply
    • 4.2k views
  11. How to know if HE'S obsessed with ME?

    • 5 replies
    • 27.4k views
  12. Am I being unreasonable??

    • 6 replies
    • 2.3k views
  13. Boyfriend's Lie Destorying the Relationship

    • 8 replies
    • 1.7k views
  14. i love my man and want him back.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.1k views
  15. So...my tires got slashed...

    • 1 reply
    • 1.3k views
  16. Should I Be Worried? Or Not?

    • 20 replies
    • 3.2k views
  17. Should I pursue an overseas relationship?

    • 7 replies
    • 6k views
    • 80 replies
    • 18k views
  18. Truth Hurts

    • 6 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 15 replies
    • 13.7k views
  19. being jealous makes me sick

    • 4 replies
    • 7.2k views
  20. Secrets. To tell or not to tell

    • 3 replies
    • 3.1k views
  21. Am I paranoid?

    • 1 reply
    • 2k views
  22. when is it no longer flirting

    • 8 replies
    • 2.3k views
×
×
  • Create New...