Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

    • 11 replies
    • 2.9k views
  1. my ex boyfriend cheeted on me and i want payback

    • 0 replies
    • 1.5k views
  2. My Dilemna

    • 5 replies
    • 1.8k views
  3. my bf is really into porn and sex

    • 4 replies
    • 1.3k views
  4. Is it me?

    • 18 replies
    • 2.5k views
  5. Invaded his Privacy now what do I do!! 1 2

    • 26 replies
    • 6.5k views
  6. Do I tell his fiance he's a cheater???

    • 11 replies
    • 1.9k views
  7. Signs That a Guy Likes You

    • 7 replies
    • 17.4k views
  8. The Ex and the current BF = who to choose?

    • 4 replies
    • 2.3k views
  9. The Flirting Machine!!!!!!!!!!

    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
  10. I think he is cheating on me

    • 0 replies
    • 743 views
  11. Should I have an affair? 1 2

    • 28 replies
    • 7.9k views
  12. why can i not get better?

    • 4 replies
    • 1.3k views
  13. Forgive and forget?

    • 5 replies
    • 3.1k views
  14. Of crushes and feelings 1 2

    • 43 replies
    • 4.6k views
  15. Teasing.

    • 16 replies
    • 3.1k views
  16. She continues to lie ...

    • 0 replies
    • 2.9k views
    • 3 replies
    • 1.9k views
  17. Is she cheating or flirting

    • 5 replies
    • 2.5k views
  18. Do I really love him as much as I think? 1 2

    • 27 replies
    • 3k views
    • 0 replies
    • 1.4k views
  19. I feel half dead.. my heart needs help

    • 0 replies
    • 1.8k views
  20. Help and advice re confession

    • 1 reply
    • 1.2k views
  21. G/F kissed other guy what to do?

    • 13 replies
    • 3.3k views
    • 2 replies
    • 4.5k views
×
×
  • Create New...