Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

    • 10 replies
    • 2k views
  1. My wife had Long Term Affair

    • 24 replies
    • 19.3k views
    • 0 replies
    • 802 views
  2. My 2.5yrs old gf cheated on me

    • 12 replies
    • 2.2k views
  3. cheating signs. Very quick question !!!

    • 8 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 7 replies
    • 2.9k views
  4. me + x - y = me^happy?

    • 3 replies
    • 1k views
  5. I'm at a loss..

    • 8 replies
    • 1.2k views
  6. Why do I get jealous so easily?

    • 0 replies
    • 1.3k views
  7. What do I believe?

    • 17 replies
    • 2k views
  8. What's wrong with me!?

    • 3 replies
    • 1.2k views
  9. Trust issues?

    • 1 reply
    • 864 views
  10. Newbie here-could he be cheating on me?

    • 6 replies
    • 1.3k views
  11. Is it really all just a game?

    • 3 replies
    • 984 views
  12. Jealous Girlfriend

    • 3 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 4 replies
    • 978 views
  13. Complications..

    • 1 reply
    • 1.2k views
  14. A Big problem with a girl

    • 0 replies
    • 965 views
    • 18 replies
    • 4.7k views
    • 0 replies
    • 2.2k views
  15. I cheated, I want her back so bad

    • 13 replies
    • 4.2k views
    • 12 replies
    • 3.6k views
  16. On and Off Boyfriend From Middle School.

    • 0 replies
    • 918 views
  17. Why is it so hard to trust my girlfriend.?

    • 14 replies
    • 5.6k views
  18. Being insecure or are my balls are on fire??

    • 2 replies
    • 1.3k views
×
×
  • Create New...