Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

  1. Is he interested or am I imagining things

    • 4 replies
    • 3.6k views
  2. is he trying to make me jealous?

    • 0 replies
    • 1.3k views
  3. How to overcome jealousy

    • 0 replies
    • 1k views
  4. Just not in love

    • 2 replies
    • 935 views
  5. Concerned and upset

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  6. Aren't women usually more forgiving? 1 2

    • 35 replies
    • 3.2k views
  7. extremely worried

    • 10 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 4 replies
    • 3k views
  8. I am jealous, with reason.

    • 14 replies
    • 1.9k views
  9. Can cheating be worked out if caught in the act?

    • 20 replies
    • 4.6k views
  10. Really angry vent...

    • 5 replies
    • 1.3k views
  11. I cheated; should I tell him?

    • 22 replies
    • 3.5k views
    • 5 replies
    • 10.1k views
  12. we cheat

    • 7 replies
    • 1.4k views
  13. GF cheated. , angry, shocked.

    • 21 replies
    • 5.2k views
    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
  14. Is this a risky behaviour in Office space ?

    • 16 replies
    • 2.6k views
  15. Devastated, boyfriend cheated with ex, now baby?

    • 2 replies
    • 1.3k views
  16. He's still close with his ex-girlfriend

    • 9 replies
    • 3.3k views
  17. Why do I feel sketchy?

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  18. I Am Nothing But Scum... 1 2

    • 27 replies
    • 5.9k views
  19. Girlfriend cheated..might be pregnant.

    • 10 replies
    • 2.2k views
    • 9 replies
    • 1.5k views
  20. Jealous and hating it!

    • 8 replies
    • 1.2k views
  21. I think I'm obsessed with my girlfriends ex gf.

    • 4 replies
    • 1.5k views
×
×
  • Create New...