Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

  1. I think I'm obsessed with my girlfriend's ex gf.

    • 0 replies
    • 1k views
  2. cheating or not?

    • 13 replies
    • 1.6k views
  3. Gsb81

    • 4 replies
    • 1k views
  4. Ex won't stop flirting with my boyfriend

    • 2 replies
    • 5.2k views
  5. Im just so sorry

    • 6 replies
    • 1.4k views
  6. It's not her, it's me...

    • 19 replies
    • 1.8k views
    • 3 replies
    • 1.3k views
  7. I'm sick with jealousy and can't stop

    • 6 replies
    • 2.8k views
  8. Lied to my boyfriend...well somewhat.

    • 10 replies
    • 2.1k views
  9. I want my ex to be in a relationship

    • 16 replies
    • 2k views
  10. Does this count as Cheating?

    • 3 replies
    • 1.7k views
  11. is my bf cheating?

    • 6 replies
    • 1.1k views
  12. He's cheated and now so have I

    • 7 replies
    • 2k views
  13. BF cheated and left me for her

    • 0 replies
    • 1.4k views
  14. Jealousy- Question for married people

    • 6 replies
    • 1.2k views
  15. my boy friend kissed a guy

    • 9 replies
    • 1.9k views
  16. Trust issues destroying relationship

    • 1 reply
    • 1.5k views
  17. Confusion in ldr

    • 0 replies
    • 885 views
  18. Suggestions needed in this condition

    • 2 replies
    • 1k views
  19. Girlfriend's past.. 1 2

    • 35 replies
    • 4.3k views
  20. Talks about her EX... Red Flag?

    • 14 replies
    • 10.3k views
  21. Cheating fiancée

    • 5 replies
    • 1.9k views
    • 14 replies
    • 4.4k views
    • 2 replies
    • 1.6k views
  22. Cheated on by LDR 1 2

    • 34 replies
    • 4.3k views
×
×
  • Create New...