Jump to content

Infidelity

In an affair or suspect your significant other? Share your experiences and concerns here.


10,933 topics in this forum

  1. Why am I devastated by this?

    • 18 replies
    • 4.2k views
  2. Husband left me and kids, another woman?

    • 8 replies
    • 3.2k views
  3. Where can you get stuff for spying?

    • 6 replies
    • 1.7k views
  4. Stuck bad

    • 3 replies
    • 1.5k views
  5. Almost 2 years & what did i learn?

    • 21 replies
    • 5.5k views
  6. John Edwards 1 2 3 4 6

    • 129 replies
    • 12.8k views
  7. Crying.

    • 22 replies
    • 3.4k views
  8. Wife cheated on me

    • 9 replies
    • 5.2k views
  9. Getting Caught

    • 12 replies
    • 3.9k views
  10. If you are in R what would you spouse have

    • 2 replies
    • 1.8k views
  11. I have had 8 EA and my H has had 3 PA.

    • 9 replies
    • 1.7k views
    • 47 replies
    • 6k views
  12. how can I make this better 1 2

    • 30 replies
    • 6.4k views
  13. Need text message print out

    • 17 replies
    • 7.3k views
    • 37 replies
    • 11.5k views
  14. The Lingo

    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
  15. A Message to the BS

    • 8 replies
    • 2.5k views
  16. Best Keylogging Software???

    • 23 replies
    • 2.7k views
  17. Conflicted over a course of action... 1 2

    • 27 replies
    • 3.5k views
  18. New here and so lost... 1 2

    • 36 replies
    • 4.7k views
  19. cheating and ex-cheating men..........

    • 18 replies
    • 2.3k views
  20. Just a rant, nowhere else to go....

    • 9 replies
    • 1.8k views
    • 6 replies
    • 1.3k views
  21. Caught Wife How or should I forgive

    • 17 replies
    • 9.2k views
  22. A fine mess I've gotten into with 2

    • 6 replies
    • 2k views
×
×
  • Create New...