Jump to content

Breaks and Breaking Up

It happens to most everyone at some point in life! Share your experiences!


66,764 topics in this forum

  1. Ex Answers a CL Ad I Had Up!

    • 2 replies
    • 617 views
  2. Ex text me after a year

    • 3 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 7 replies
    • 1.4k views
  3. Weird crazy breakup

    • 1 reply
    • 580 views
  4. I broke no contact, what do I do now? 1 2

    • 33 replies
    • 2.6k views
    • 2 replies
    • 1.5k views
  5. Need moral support badly 1 2

    • 30 replies
    • 2.2k views
  6. I think we need to break up.

    • 11 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 5 replies
    • 1k views
  7. Break-up changed my life and not in a good way

    • 5 replies
    • 873 views
  8. She says she is and it is to soon.

    • 3 replies
    • 788 views
    • 7 replies
    • 853 views
  9. Feeling low want to text her :(

    • 2 replies
    • 647 views
  10. Ex Playing Mind Games

    • 2 replies
    • 875 views
    • 13 replies
    • 1.6k views
  11. Met Someone New

    • 7 replies
    • 860 views
    • 4 replies
    • 962 views
  12. Boyfriend or EX boyfriend?

    • 1 reply
    • 508 views
  13. Intense 3 months now nothing!

    • 6 replies
    • 787 views
  14. I wanna reconnect with my ex 1 2

    • 32 replies
    • 3k views
  15. Bf broke it off over an STD

    • 11 replies
    • 2.8k views
  16. Lead on Harshly by my Man..

    • 3 replies
    • 725 views
  17. I messed up and make a mistake

    • 3 replies
    • 661 views
  18. Trying to cope. . . 1 2

    • 36 replies
    • 2.4k views
  19. Guys - It's either Make it or Break it!

    • 7 replies
    • 1.3k views
×
×
  • Create New...