Jump to content

Breaks and Breaking Up

It happens to most everyone at some point in life! Share your experiences!


66,764 topics in this forum

  1. Heartbroken round 5

    • 6 replies
    • 784 views
  2. how to break up with less damage.

    • 8 replies
    • 914 views
    • 33 replies
    • 5.8k views
    • 12 replies
    • 1.3k views
  3. I feel destroyed 1 2

    • 35 replies
    • 2.7k views
  4. I'm reeling, I'll never get over this 1 2 3

    • 70 replies
    • 4.9k views
    • 105 replies
    • 9.7k views
  5. Dazed and ?

    • 4 replies
    • 783 views
  6. Stripper Problem

    • 24 replies
    • 1.9k views
  7. Girlfriend BEATEN & SPAT :/

    • 20 replies
    • 2k views
    • 2 replies
    • 742 views
  8. Get your ex back systems ???

    • 4 replies
    • 842 views
  9. Dumped after 4 months via whatsapp

    • 1 reply
    • 791 views
    • 26 replies
    • 3.3k views
  10. Lessons learned

    • 1 reply
    • 858 views
  11. I have always been afraid of relationships

    • 3 replies
    • 792 views
    • 18 replies
    • 1.8k views
    • 1 reply
    • 608 views
  12. Should I throw out his stuff?

    • 13 replies
    • 1k views
    • 3 replies
    • 863 views
  13. Found out Girlfriend lied

    • 4 replies
    • 874 views
  14. Replaced/Cheated on by Ex-girlfriend.

    • 1 reply
    • 604 views
  15. What is wrong with me?

    • 15 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 13 replies
    • 1.3k views
  16. Though I had wished for you...

    • 1 reply
    • 760 views
×
×
  • Create New...