Jump to content

Breaks and Breaking Up

It happens to most everyone at some point in life! Share your experiences!


66,764 topics in this forum

  1. I think I'm over it than I'm not

    • 4 replies
    • 866 views
  2. It's finally over

    • 6 replies
    • 1k views
  3. GIGS? Emotional immaturity? !

    • 1 reply
    • 917 views
  4. Betrayal

    • 2 replies
    • 733 views
  5. Over before it ever really began... 1 2 3 4 5

    • 106 replies
    • 11k views
  6. Think Ex is seeing someone else

    • 4 replies
    • 982 views
  7. How do I end it?

    • 5 replies
    • 936 views
    • 67 replies
    • 6k views
    • 7 replies
    • 1.1k views
  8. I spent the weekend with my ex!

    • 4 replies
    • 860 views
    • 0 replies
    • 815 views
  9. Why would she do this?

    • 14 replies
    • 1.1k views
  10. Should we break up?

    • 2 replies
    • 727 views
  11. Rebound?

    • 16 replies
    • 1.9k views
  12. If I was so bad why did he stay?

    • 5 replies
    • 846 views
  13. I am having trouble moving on

    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
  14. Severing Ties, No Contact, No Friendship

    • 7 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 13 replies
    • 1.8k views
  15. I really need to understand

    • 12 replies
    • 1.1k views
  16. Suggestion on how to take a break

    • 5 replies
    • 835 views
  17. Anyone ?

    • 7 replies
    • 858 views
  18. Need to vent....

    • 1 reply
    • 738 views
  19. Contact after 20 years.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.1k views
  20. Completely broken

    • 14 replies
    • 1.8k views
  21. Should I trust my intuition?

    • 17 replies
    • 1.6k views
×
×
  • Create New...