LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Marriage & Life Partnerships > Infidelity

painful affair end


Infidelity In an affair or suspect your significant other? Share your experiences and concerns here.

Like Tree127Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26th September 2017, 2:29 AM   #61
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 19
Mmm good point
Thingsfallapart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th September 2017, 2:57 AM   #62
Established Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 386
Right now she probably is sitting someplace waiting for you- but you are in here She probably wish there was a little more animal in you and mother nature while watching you is changing the recipe of man right Now for future generations This is serious
Noideanow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th September 2017, 3:18 AM   #63
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 19
That's stellar advice...













Not
Thingsfallapart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th September 2017, 4:14 AM   #64
Established Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: India
Posts: 1,442
Hi OP, I'm sorry but I have read only the first page of your thread and then come to the last one. I do not know if this has been said before or not but, apparently you have been wanting your cake and eating it too for the last two years with your AP. The fact is that from what you have written she is apparently single and is seven years younger than you. As a woman she is probably looking for a stable productive relationship with a man with whom she can eventually settle down. She may have initially harboured hopes that you would leave your wife and commit to her inspire of saying that you were not going to leave your kids. She must have thought that as you developed deeper feelings for her, you would feel compelled to choose her over your wife. Well you ended up disappointing her and so she started looking elsewhere. Also, the fact that she is single leads one to think that she is sampling the field and sowing her wild oats before she settles down to a monogamous family life with the man of her choice. You certainly, do not figure in her radar because you have proved to be unreliable. She will chalk you up to a good experience in sex and infatuation and that is all. Love does not come into the picture at all.
Look at it this way. You are cheating with her on your wife so she knows you are a cheater. She probably figures that once your infatuation for her is over you will cheat on her too. In her mind you are a known cheater. Of course she too, is an accomplice in your cheating but she probably does not look at it that way. For her it will be a failed relationship and she comes out of it smelling of roses. Why should she then commit to you knowing that you will likely cheat on her in the future. If you feel bad about that well then you have only yourself to blame. Actions speak louder than words and your actions have been broadcasting your characteristics from the roof tops. Maybe time for you to mull things over and re commit to your wife. Warm wishes.
Just a Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th September 2017, 4:53 AM   #65
Established Member
 
BluesPower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 2,320
OP, I just have to say...

OP, I just have to say...

Look, you really need to wise up here. Now you are probably cute enough to go out and get laid by a variety of women, but lots of us are like that. You are decent enough in the sack to get them to want to be with you, yeah, been there as well.

If you are non-monogamous, which is fine, I am basically that was as well, then just embrace it and live that life.

But if you are catching feelings for a woman like that, you are really being foolish. If your wife wants to keep you enough to allow you a mistress or two, then go with it if you want too.

Emotionally you are just not up for doing what you are doing. You are falling in love with your mistress, who, is basically screwing every guy that she can, and wants you not to have sex with your wife. That is just as hypocritical as you being jealous over her other men. And, she is single and she has every right to have as much sex as she wants, with anyone she wants too.

If you are going to play this game, you have to change your perspective on things and understand that sex is just sex. And what you feel for her is really not love, not the real kind of love.

I am not judging you in any way, but it is time for you to get real about several things:

1) Your mistress is not long term relationship material. She may enjoy you sexually and other ways, she may just want the ego stroke of stealing another woman's husband, or she may just like to have sex with multiple men, you really don't know.

2) You really have no idea how crazy your mistress is, because you have not spent enough time (out of the affair) with her to really know yet.

3) Your wife may not always be so understanding of your need to multiple woman or the need for the mistress.

4) At some point if you are not already there yet, one or both of your women will want you exclusively. (This is how most women are, not every single one but most.)

If you really don't want to have multiple women, it really is time to man up and decide to divorce and live an honest life. Or, if you can have a good marriage with your wife, maybe with an open marriage, then cool.

But right now you are letting two different women, drag you around by the balls, and brother, that is no way to live...
BluesPower is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26th September 2017, 5:43 AM   #66
Established Member
 
wmacbride's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 2,885
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingsfallapart View Post
OW is beautiful and sexy and funny and kind... why does she keep coming back to me then?
No she is not kind A kind person doesn't manipulate you like this.

If you view your wife badly for what you see as manipulating you, then this woman is no better.

Why do you choose to get involved with women like this? What part of your personality/mindset does it feed?

Do you really enjoy all this drama?
__________________
"Booooo! I am a high-priced Washington lobbyist, peddling influence! Who wants candy?"- Dale Gribble
wmacbride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th September 2017, 5:47 AM   #67
Established Member
 
wmacbride's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 2,885
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingsfallapart View Post
I hate dishonesty so have been honest about everything to both my wife and my OW. OW gets angry if I tell her about my wife and my wife said she doesn't want to know anything either.


OW has been messaging me all day asking me back and saying she wants to be with me but doesn't want my married situation anymore so I need to give her a guarantee.
I spoke to her on the phone and she said the same things. However, there is no love in her voice anymore. She just seems pissed off...

The truth is now after everything that's happened, I'm not sure I would date her even if I got a divorce because of the lying etc. but she said she only does like that stuff because we are not in a proper relationship. For the meeting the other guys I can understand that, and have empathy but I can't understand the lying.

And I can't understand why she seems kind of hateful while at the same time saying she wants a future with me and while at the same time messaging another guy...
Tan this one is easy, She wants you now because she can;t have you. Once she has you, her eye will start to wander because it's not per se "you" she wants. It's the drama of the situation, the affirmation she will feel if she thinks she was able to convince you to leave your wife for her. After that, what else is there? She will need to keep proving to herself that she has worth by cheating.

From what you say, in at lot of ways, this is her personality type and she may even be aware she's doing this. It's second nature to her. Some people are like a bottomless pit for emotions.
wmacbride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th September 2017, 5:49 AM   #68
Established Member
 
wmacbride's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 2,885
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just a Guy View Post
Hi OP, I'm sorry but I have read only the first page of your thread and then come to the last one. I do not know if this has been said before or not but, apparently you have been wanting your cake and eating it too for the last two years with your AP. The fact is that from what you have written she is apparently single and is seven years younger than you. As a woman she is probably looking for a stable productive relationship with a man with whom she can eventually settle down. She may have initially harboured hopes that you would leave your wife and commit to her inspire of saying that you were not going to leave your kids. She must have thought that as you developed deeper feelings for her, you would feel compelled to choose her over your wife. Well you ended up disappointing her and so she started looking elsewhere. Also, the fact that she is single leads one to think that she is sampling the field and sowing her wild oats before she settles down to a monogamous family life with the man of her choice. You certainly, do not figure in her radar because you have proved to be unreliable. She will chalk you up to a good experience in sex and infatuation and that is all. Love does not come into the picture at all.
Look at it this way. You are cheating with her on your wife so she knows you are a cheater. She probably figures that once your infatuation for her is over you will cheat on her too. In her mind you are a known cheater. Of course she too, is an accomplice in your cheating but she probably does not look at it that way. For her it will be a failed relationship and she comes out of it smelling of roses. Why should she then commit to you knowing that you will likely cheat on her in the future. If you feel bad about that well then you have only yourself to blame. Actions speak louder than words and your actions have been broadcasting your characteristics from the roof tops. Maybe time for you to mull things over and re commit to your wife. Warm wishes.
you should read the whole thread. Even the op himself,while claiming she's his "Soul mate" then goes on to lament about ow she is manipulative and he feels like he can't trust her ( his words).
wmacbride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th September 2017, 5:54 AM   #69
Established Member
 
wmacbride's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 2,885
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluesPower View Post
OP, I just have to say...

Look, you really need to wise up here. Now you are probably cute enough to go out and get laid by a variety of women, but lots of us are like that. You are decent enough in the sack to get them to want to be with you, yeah, been there as well.

If you are non-monogamous, which is fine, I am basically that was as well, then just embrace it and live that life.

But if you are catching feelings for a woman like that, you are really being foolish. If your wife wants to keep you enough to allow you a mistress or two, then go with it if you want too.

Emotionally you are just not up for doing what you are doing. You are falling in love with your mistress, who, is basically screwing every guy that she can, and wants you not to have sex with your wife. That is just as hypocritical as you being jealous over her other men. And, she is single and she has every right to have as much sex as she wants, with anyone she wants too.

If you are going to play this game, you have to change your perspective on things and understand that sex is just sex. And what you feel for her is really not love, not the real kind of love.

I am not judging you in any way, but it is time for you to get real about several things:

1) Your mistress is not long term relationship material. She may enjoy you sexually and other ways, she may just want the ego stroke of stealing another woman's husband, or she may just like to have sex with multiple men, you really don't know.

2) You really have no idea how crazy your mistress is, because you have not spent enough time (out of the affair) with her to really know yet.

3) Your wife may not always be so understanding of your need to multiple woman or the need for the mistress.

4) At some point if you are not already there yet, one or both of your women will want you exclusively. (This is how most women are, not every single one but most.)

If you really don't want to have multiple women, it really is time to man up and decide to divorce and live an honest life. Or, if you can have a good marriage with your wife, maybe with an open marriage, then cool.

But right now you are letting two different women, drag you around by the balls, and brother, that is no way to live...
Add to this...whatever you do, use protection when having sex and get yourself tested monthly so long as you are having sex with your wife. If your ow is sleeping around, which is her right,she could well catch something, pass it along and then you will pass it along to your wife.

Under any circumstances, DO NOT GET YOUR OW PREGNANT!!!!!! I can not stress that enough. You thin she's manipulative now? Just wait and see how bad it gets if you have a child together.

btw...don't forget you are the father of some very young children. How about taking a bit of time away from all of this turmoil and focus all of your attention on them fora little while ( when i say that , I don't mean to imply they aren't already the centre of your world,just that, if all your attention is on them, it may hep to give you some perspective and time to think)

Last edited by wmacbride; 26th September 2017 at 5:57 AM..
wmacbride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th September 2017, 7:26 AM   #70
Established Member
 
wmacbride's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 2,885
op,

there aren't a lot of times on here when the majority agree, but this s one of those times.

Simply put, when it comes to both your marriage and your ow, either sh@t or get off the pot ( excuse my language).
wmacbride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th September 2017, 7:33 AM   #71
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 19
We met tonight and she was really nasty and went crazy...
so she made the choice for me as she ran away screaming I don't want you when I said I loved her
Thingsfallapart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th September 2017, 8:00 AM   #72
Established Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 3,434
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingsfallapart View Post
We met tonight and she was really nasty and went crazy...
so she made the choice for me as she ran away screaming I don't want you when I said I loved her
Not surprised. Hopefully, she will just walk away and not make life miserable for you and your family.

I would suggest that you consider counselling - you have a few things to figure out related to the future of your marriage and your "relationship picker" is definitely a little off...
knabe likes this.
BaileyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th September 2017, 8:04 AM   #73
Established Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Texas
Posts: 349
She over reacted because she was so hurt by you. Way to go. You could have tried harder to be with her instead of making her feel like she was an after thought during the month apart. I loved my ex AP more than anything but I'd be a mess if he ever came back into my life and would push him away because of how bad he hurt me by choosing his wife. I don't think my ex APs marriage will last but he's a serial cheater. I guess I'm lucky to be off the drama train and when his marriage goes up in smoke, it wouldn't be due to my involvement.
You shouldn't have strung her along for two years!
Ahurtgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th September 2017, 8:24 AM   #74
Established Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 386
The more you Can put yourself in her shoes and Try to understand her feelings and excuse to her what you have done, (she trusted you but should also have listened to her gutfeelings way in the beginning to protect herself (-and you)) the better a chance you have at making her forgive,
To understand How lt feels to Be her Try to imagine roles opposite: You love her she loves you you Are free, she is married, you Make love, she goes home to her husband, tells you she is staying for the kids- i think you would ghost her\ignore her immediately
Noideanow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th September 2017, 9:08 AM   #75
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 19
No tonight I found out she had been lying about something for a long time that she lied to my face about many times and made me believe I was going crazy. She completely gas lit me.
Tonight I saw her for what she really is - a very poisonous person.
I can't believe I loved her so much and it wasn't even real for her.
I really wasted so much love and time on her and she wasn't who I really thought she was at all...

And when I tried to talk about it, she called me crazy and told me to f*** myself and then she blocked my calls...
Thingsfallapart is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

 

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Out of the painful world of emotional affair kamani Friends and Lovers 2 4th November 2012 1:07 AM
Just ended the affair and I feel painful Mount The Other Man / Woman 15 9th June 2012 7:48 PM
so painful brneyedgrl Coping 1 3rd April 2012 2:35 PM

 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 9:03 PM.

Please note: The suggestions and advice offered on this web site are opinions only and are not to be used in the place of professional psychological counseling or medical advice. If you or someone close to you is currently in crisis or in an emergency situation, contact your local law enforcement agency or emergency number.


Copyright © 1997-2013 LoveShack.org. All Rights Reserved.