Why do short guys have such nasty attitudes?

MeganDoll

It seems as if every short guy i run into has a bad attitude and feels the need to constantly prove himself why is that?

Dont they know napoleon complexes are the worst thing in the world to a women?

Short guys are already at a huge disadvantage because of Tall Men and how much we prefer them dont they know they have little room for error to attract women and should try to be perfect as possible in every other area to compensate?

I used to think i was shallow for finding short Men unattractive and looking like children but i realized its not just the physical aspect but also their nasty attitudes that keep women wit htheir eyes on

beautiful Tall Men

My message to you shorties is make sure you are a happy go lucky guy in hopes that maybe u can attract a women the nasty attitude is just gonna drive us away from you even more

There are nasty attitudes in all sorts of people, not just short guys. But, I guess your basing your opinion on your experiences, which is understandable.

If a short guy has a bad attitude, it would be due to his insecurities about his height. Even if he does get rejected because of it, he should not blame women for it and hold a grudge against every woman, just because they prefer taller men. There would be others who would accept them for the way they are.

As for being perfect in every other way, no one can be. Personalities differ in every shape and size in the form of people, that its really the dynamic between two individuals that matter. Being "perfect", or the attempt to do so, would not make up for the physical "inadequacies" that women may perceive. Rather, it is the guy's view of himself that makes all the difference in the world.

You aren't shallow for finding short men unattractive. We are attracted to what we're attracted to. However, consider this, would a tall man with a nasty attitude stand a better chance with you then a short man with a nasty attitude? Bare in mind, no matter how tall he is, the nasty attitude is still going to prevail. Anyone with a nasty attitude is going to be unattractive to me, no matter how physically attractive they may be. It is just that being short is another factor that is unattractive to you, so having an offensive behaviour would obviously put you off even more.

My advice to anyone in general would be to stop caring about what others think and just shrug things off if they don't work out.

Enchanted Girl
Short guys are already at a huge disadvantage because of Tall Men and how much we prefer them dont they know they have little room for error to attract women and should try to be perfect as possible in every other area to compensate?

I used to think i was shallow for finding short Men unattractive and looking like children but i realized its not just the physical aspect but also their nasty attitudes that keep women wit htheir eyes on

beautiful Tall Men

I'm sorry, but you are shallow.

I don't prefer a tall man, so what's this "we" crap? My boyfriend and I are about the same height, I am 5'4" and he's 5'5" and I wouldn't change this aspect of him for the world.

While you're having to do aerobics to make up for the height difference whenever you kiss a man or have sex with them, I am able to kiss my boyfriend and have sex with him fairly easily because we're about the same height.

And he doesn't look like a child at all. He actually has very masculine facial features and lots of body hair. When I see him, I see a man. Not a child. And I've never heard anyone refer to him as looking like a child before.

Short men don't need to be perfect to make up for anything. Their height isn't a fault. You saying that they need to be perfect implies that they are freaks who are completely undesirable and that they better be extra amazing or no one would even consider dating them, which is disturbing of you to say. It's one thing to say that you don't like to date short men and it's another thing entirely to say what you said. They have nothing they need to compensate for.

I just hate nasty attitudes of people in general and that's far from just a short man thing.

You do realize that there are many men out there with dwarfism and by making this thread you are promoting discrimination by calling them freaks who better be perfect in every other way, shape, and form or they'll never be loved and don't deserve to be either. You're also saying that the majority of them are horrible people.

Edited by Enchanted Girl
  • Like 1
TouchedByViolet

Are you in high school?

You sound like a jerk. Very condescending and entitled. Borderline discriminatory.

Feelin Frisky

Why do short guys have such nasty attitudes?

I don't know, I've never been short. I'd hate to have Randy Newman write a song about me. "Short people got no reason to live". Ouch!

Why must short guys get overanalyzed? Why cant a short guy be an ahole just because hes an ahole and it may have nothing to do with his height?

Sadly youre not alone in your condescenidng attitude towards short Men..We get it ladies love tall Men were inferior great then leave us alone instead of psychoanalyzing us!!

Serenitynow

Too bad the chances of Megandoll ever returning to this thread are slim and none. But thats usually how it is with hit and run posters, if they find their opinion isnt in the majority, they never show their face again.

It is interesting the types of discrimination that are accepted on this board while others people go off on.

Enchanted Girl
Why must short guys get overanalyzed? Why cant a short guy be an ahole just because hes an ahole and it may have nothing to do with his height?

Sadly youre not alone in your condescenidng attitude towards short Men..We get it ladies love tall Men were inferior great then leave us alone instead of psychoanalyzing us!!

Don't take what she says and think all women are that way. They aren't, like I said in my post. She's just being shallow.

There have been famous actors that were considered attractive, but aren't tall: Tom Cruise and Michael J. Fox are examples.

Edited by Enchanted Girl
Don't take what she says and think all women are that way. They aren't, like I said in my post. She's just being shallow.

There have been famous actors that were considered attractive, but aren't tall: Tom Cruise and Michael J. Fox are examples.

No ive heard it before from women i know..Saying they dont know how guy x gets all these women because hes not tall blah blah blah....They look at Tall Men as more masculine better looking..

Obviously not all women but id say the majority look at Tall Men much more favorably..

Tall men are "forgiven" more of their faults than shorter guys. Being tall makes up for being dimwitted and having an ugly face and a small penis... And apparently being tall gives you a bit more room to be an ******* as well.

Shorter guys generally have more attractive facial features... That is why there are so many short actors.

OP, ever thought that maybe those guys that happened to be short with nasty attitudes, might have been nasty to YOU because you're a terrible person?

Citizen Erased

She's posted this crap before, she is stirring up trouble. Haven't been too many short guy threads lately, what better way to bring it back than with a troll thread? ;)

Serenitynow
what better way to bring it back than with a troll thread? ;)

troll ? short ?

lol

How tall do I have to be to not be included in the OP's "shorty" category ?

I'm 5'8 am I in or out ?

Citizen Erased
troll ? short ?

lol

How tall do I have to be to not be included in the OP's "shorty" category ?

I'm 5'8 am I in or out ?

:lmao: oops.

Probably out. Personally, I adore my 5'8 soon to be husband. If he were taller he'd throw his back out leaning down to kiss me. :p

• Author

Please i love how the ladies are being PC here they no its true but they dont want to push short guys in a even deeper hole.Im trying to help u guys out becasue if you dont change your disposition then your gonna weed yourselves out of the mating pool

Cracker Jack

Why are you assuming all short guys are nasty towards women because of the few morons you've run into? I've never disrespected a woman at all, nor showed bitterness towards any because of my height, since it's just...well, height--not the end of the world. I don't understand the point of this topic. It doesn't help anyone.

Really, how does this topic help anyone who doesn't have a nasty attitude, yet hasn't had much luck with women due to height?

now i wonder what she things about tall guys with nasty attitudes. oh wait - i actually don't give a crap. :laugh:

xpaperxcutx
:lmao: oops.

Probably out. Personally, I adore my 5'8 soon to be husband. If he were taller he'd throw his back out leaning down to kiss me. :p

Ooops, indeed. C_E, are you sure Pyro's okay with you spilling his height on here? We sure don't want him getting attacked for being " short" .:p

My message to you shorties is make sure you are a happy go lucky guy in hopes that maybe u can attract a women the nasty attitude is just gonna drive us away from you even more

they can't get any chicks so they can't be "happy go lucky"

Serenitynow

I bet the OP is the type of girl that goes out dressed very sexy, but gets mad when the wrong guys check her out lol

I've never understood that mentality, its ok if these guys look at me, but not those guys over there :p