How Can I "Respect Her Relationship" with OM??

marqueemoon4

This is a serious question.. I think this person thinks I should "respect" the fact she's with the POS she is with. You know what? If we decided to split, agreed to see other people, take some time off, and she happened to meet some nice guy then I think I WOULD respect her r/l. As it stands, she planned out an exit behind my back, manipulated me to get something to happen so she'd wouldn't have to feel guilty, acted horrifically selfish/entitled by having her pay for all her stupid bills etc.

Now I find out she was cheating with a coworker before she left and for awhile AFTER she left. This means she was cheating with this guy when we in the MC which was HER idea and she totally didn't care about. THEN, she drops this scrub cause he does the same job she does and makes NO money like she does.. she meets some complete scumbag who just split with his SECOND WIFE and she latches onto him. This dirtbag invites her to LIVE WITH HIM in less than 3mos, WTF?? I figure the whole thing out (minus the first guy she was cheating with) and she still lies about it over and over and over again. Spend big $$ to get a PI.. prove what I already know.

How in the HELL could I possibly "respect" her r/l with this loser? Its not possible, right? HELP.

Edited by marqueemoon4
PegNosePete

Respect it how? And why are you even talking to her? Please tell me you're not doing the "lets be friends" thing, are you?

• Author
marqueemoon4
Respect it how? And why are you even talking to her? Please tell me you're not doing the "lets be friends" thing, are you?

no I'm not suggesting that and that will never happen. I used to think there were two options.. we'd be absolutely nothing to each other ever again, or we'd agree to start over completely. she's shown her true colors to be a lying, cheating, selfish, ignorant b*tch with 0 conscience and no integrity whatsoever. So I would say the only option is she's dead to me for life.

You don't have to respect her or anything she does. Her relationship with a dirtbag especially. No reason why you should.

PegNosePete

Indeed. So who told you to respect her relationship with the OM? And why do you feel their opinion is worth listening to?

• Author
marqueemoon4

this is the definition of a "bitch" and this is what my ex is. knowing someone wants something from you, and going out of your way to NEVER give it to them, no matter how generous they've been to you. identifying EXACTLY what someone wants, no matter how big, small or reasonable and seeing to it they don't get it out of pure spite. this is a LEARNED behavior. her ****ed up mother had to have taught her this. Or her low class friends. God she needs help.

definition of a bitch.

Wait, are we married to the same woman?

It's so typical, these behaviors are all so similar. Just BS.. at least next time around we know what to look for and what to not deal with from the get go.

• Author
marqueemoon4
Wait, are we married to the same woman?

It's so typical, these behaviors are all so similar. Just BS.. at least next time around we know what to look for and what to not deal with from the get go.

I'm sorry, but at the end of the day I fear they're all the same. Its just a question of how much they'll put up with until their true colors come out and whether they NEED anything from you. Ladies feel free to hate but it really seems that way.

I don't know man, I think if my marriage ends, I may just be a bachelor forever. Get a cool dog and my own place closer to the beach and never get in a committed long term relationship again. I can't do this again.. I don't know about you.

• Like 1
  • Author
marqueemoon4
I don't know man, I think if my marriage ends, I may just be a bachelor forever. Get a cool dog and my own place closer to the beach and never get in a committed long term relationship again. I can't do this again.. I don't know about you.

dude, this whole thing has been the biggest nightmare of my life and will continue to suck for years to come. how in thee hell could I have known my ex having our wonderful son could eventually end up causing so much pain an misery. you never know anyone. i already had trust issues and wow, I'll never trust ANYONE again. not a chance.

PegNosePete
I may just be a bachelor forever. Get a cool dog and my own place closer to the beach and never get in a committed long term relationship again.

Well I've got the 80's synthesizer and huge amp, Alienware laptop and new car. Housemate instead of a dog, and we now have 7.5% ABV beer and "inmate wine" brewing in the living room. I can thoroughly recommend the lifestyle :)

mm4: I understand. We didn't have kids, but I completely trust my wife. I always felt so confident with her by my side. Never worried about our marriage failing. It just wasn't a possibility. Looking back, crazy - still shocked. Your life won't suck for a long time to come - don't worry. Things will even out and you will be fine. I guarantee you will be happier down the road.

PNP: The bachelor life sounds pretty good. 80's synth = UK new wave - that is where my head is going. I think I could be very happy on my own.

worldgonewrong

I'm with you.

The idea of giving my soul to someone ever again -making myself that vulnerable - absolutely repulses me.

I come from parents who have been married through thick & thin; that was my one dream, and my wife blew it to smithereens. Of all my friends' marriages, I thought ours would be one for the ages.

Can't ever put myself through this again. A huge Life lesson.

PegNosePete
if i even thought about asking some chick to move in with me at this point in my life, i would get a huge beat down from my guy friends.

Ha, yes I even asked my mates to give me a huge beat down if I ever asked another chick to move in with me!!!

I'm with you.

The idea of giving my soul to someone ever again -making myself that vulnerable - absolutely repulses me.

I come from parents who have been married through thick & thin; that was my one dream, and my wife blew it to smithereens. Of all my friends' marriages, I thought ours would be one for the ages.

Can't ever put myself through this again. A huge Life lesson.

I could not have written it better :(

• Author
marqueemoon4
Ha, yes I even asked my mates to give me a huge beat down if I ever asked another chick to move in with me!!!

I would guess his big excuse is he's not from the area.. actually very few people are in the DC/VA/MD area. I'm sure she feels bad for him, she told him ohhhh my ex husband was such a horrible person!! Nonsense, she's a PROFESSIONAL VICTIM. Yea, seems this loser OM is just as terrified of being on his own as she is. Pathetic.

I recall last month we had met to discuss some things.. and he came up. I was like, are seriously moving forward with this loser? She gave me the under her breath "ohhh he's not a loser, hahaha" thing. You two suck. Clearly you deserve each other. I wouldnt give a **** if it wasn't my kid is influenced by these sorry excuses for human beings.

Edited by marqueemoon4
How in the HELL could I possibly "respect" her r/l with this loser? Its not possible, right? HELP.

Respect needs to be earned nuff said

so is my stbx.

i've become numb to all the bull**** she talks.

i could honestly care less what her opinion is at this point.

I am slowly getting to that stage, lots of set backs but its not as bad as it was 4 months ago.

If she wants to sink with some scumbag, junkie, window seller then she can for all i care - the damn shame is she is dragging the kids down too.

• Author
marqueemoon4
yup, same story for me.

if it wasn't for the kid, i could care less if she decided to suck dick for crack.

or started starring in bukakke films

oh wait, i forgot.. she doesn't like sex. surprise OM!!!! she told me that AFTER we were married. and that in general she's a COLD PERSON. LOLLLLLLLL

Edited by marqueemoon4
  • Author
marqueemoon4

i want to put out my TRUE feelings I felt as I sat behind her yesterday at the swim practice. first off, she had 0 makeup on and looked kind of ragged. still attractive for some reason. hair was up and looked ratty. It was up enough to see her retarded new tattoo on the back of her neck-- THE HINDU PEACE SIGN LOL. wow, really original honey. I assumed you picked that off **** they had hanging on the wall? really making a statement there.

her tits looked great. this is because of my sister who is a plastic surgeon did a breast reduction on her saggy double Ds she used to have. now OM gets to reap the benefits of that. really, I looked at her and thought, wow I used to be so intimate with her and now she won't give me the time of day. I thought about wanting to absolutely ravage her. truth of the matter is she was never that great in bed, but since i can't have her she looks much hotter than she really is. i need to post a link to a pic of her.. she has one on the hockey board we frequent looking for the attention and adoration of any of the tools that post there. attention whore.

• Author
marqueemoon4

lolz about your wife's tattoo. that is ****ing horrible.

THANK YOU. This chick has NO class. She personifies tackiness. She just started to laser off her TRAMP STAMP of a stupid f-in DOLPHIN (oh god im so embarrassed just typing this) which she says hurts more than childbirth, and won't completely be able to be removed because of the colors. SO SHE'S GONNA HAVE TO COVER IT, LOL! So a different tramp stamp will be picked from the wall of a 3rd rate tattoo parlor, hahahaha.

Then, she goes and get the retarded one on her neck! Ok this is embarrassing also because its like red flag #478 but when i met her she had HER CLIT PIERCED. WTFFFFFFFFF??? I thought it was kinda cool for about, oh, 30 seconds. My point is, when relationships end for her she goes out and does all this stupid **** trying to "find" herself. Usually she only finds extremely TACKY body "art". Hah! She's so stupid!!

• Author
marqueemoon4

yea man.. i think its time to let it all out.. no more pg rated whining. this girl is a joke.. everyone on my side knows it, everyone on her side is equally as ignorant, uneducated and tacky so they can't see it. she told me months back.. ohhhh my new friends ADORE ME. Yea sweetheart, they don't know you yet.

did i mention she got a personalized plate that says KRMA PLC????

man, thats gonna be really ironic when her world comes crumbling down around her ears.

We all need a place where we can s*** talk our women/ex-women and not feel censored by the man. Have some laughs, share some stories.