YAHWEH vs. ALLAH

• Author
Nonsense? you need to learn your own Christian History. There is very credible evidence to support my claim. The Christian Bible was not even in existence untill The Nicene Conference. It was then that those at the conference decided on the trinity of Father Son and holy Spirit as official Christian doctrine. Jesus himself said Keep all the laws. What is the first of the 10 commandments? there is no other God but me. Not three gods not God in three parts, one God. Most of the miracles do not appear in the first written accounts of Jesus they did not appear untill much later. When Paul went to preach to the Greeks he had to over come a very powerful Greek/ Roman god, Mithra. Mithra was also the son of god, the Sun God that is. He was also said to be of virgin birth. So how to over come this powerful god? You make your God more powerful.

By the way all the Christian Holiday are renamed Mithra celebrations. Christmas was Mithra's Birthday and Easter was another Mithra celebration. Ever ask your self why Easter does not fall on Passover? It should since the story takes place on Passover.

They do you say i never tried to seek God? You have no idea of my back ground. I have looked deep into The Christian Faith was baptized in the pacific Ocean. I simply came to a different understanding of God and my relationship to God.

I realize this may boil down to what of the word you value as truth;

How many times did Jesus mention His father… and why did Jesus speak of the Holy Spirit.. where does that come from? How then is it explained?

I did a rough count of scriptures that Jesus stated his Father or My Father and counted approx. 80 such verses.

If the Father is taken out of the Bible and the Holy Spirit…..it dissolves scripture and reduces the word of God. Without the Holy Spirit none could be saved.

And without knowing there is a Father … Then Jesus is not the Son.

Your ideas cant take away from the word of God Topper… its not right.

If you only want to acknowledge Jesus as God and be saved…. That is possible and right also because Jesus did say no man gets to the Father but through the Son.

Still respectfully; Jesus did teach us to pray Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

we all say our father who art in heaven. That does not mean I believe I am the Son of God. The srriptures that are in the Bible are there to re enforce one idea. most of the other text were distroyed or lost. Some were hidden to keep them from being distroyed. Now they are starting to surface.

• Author
we all say our father who art in heaven. That does not mean I believe I am the Son of God. The srriptures that are in the Bible are there to re enforce one idea. most of the other text were distroyed or lost. Some were hidden to keep them from being distroyed. Now they are starting to surface.

If the Bible is wrong and if what is lost and not currently in the Bible would have made a significant difference in the word of God…to the extent of complete alteration of the word of God... then the Bible or word of God is no good to us it could be deemed useless thus millions of believers since past on would have lived according to the wrong words of God…

Realize none of us could be judged by God if there was unfairness in our teaching of His word left to us through the Bible.

So actually if the Bible is useless we would all be free form sin.

Actually…. God is greater than that and we do have all we need in the word of God.

If we had what we thought was lost and so necessary it would only be more to mock.

I believe that… you might help support my theory on this Topper ….as you ‘probably’ don’t believe what we do have … so what good would any more of it do you or those that don’t believe???

It would simply be more useless material.

:love: The heart of scripture is on Salvation … we have all we need.

If the Bible is wrong and if what is lost and not currently in the Bible would have made a significant difference in the word of God…to the extent of complete alteration of the word of God... then the Bible or word of God is no good to us it could be deemed useless thus millions of believers since past on would have lived according to the wrong words of God…

Couldn't have said it better myself. That is not only what happened, that is what IS happening. I don't think that there is a book that is the word of god on this, or any other planet, though.

Realize none of us could be judged by God if there was unfairness in our teaching of His word left to us through the Bible.

I am not sure that I follow your reasoning here. I would agree that we would be free from sin (and are) but not necessarily free from immoral or irrational behavior.

Actually…. God is greater than that and we do have all we need in the word of God.

If we had what we thought was lost and so necessary it would only be more to mock.

Given the subject of this thread, how can you determine that the Koran is not the right book? Because it does not agree with your notions? I am actually asking, I am not being rhetorical or looking for a way to be critical of your answer. I am just curious.

I believe that… you might help support my theory on this Topper ….as you ‘probably’ don’t believe what we do have … so what good would any more of it do you or those that don’t believe???

Your assessment of my position in your above paragraph is spot on.

I'm not mocking The Bible I question the Bible. I just see the Bible for what it is, a flawed document. One put together by men. Men who were also flawed. That does not mean there isn't some things of value in the text. Or else why would I have spent so much time doing research. I just happen to look at the whole picture. The times and what was happening in the world at the time these things were being written down. I have just come to a much diffrent opinion then you. I look at other text and listen to others who have studied learned and see more then the narrow path that you and other Christians allow themselves to see. I was once like you. But then I started to ask questions and The answers I got were lacking. I was also told don't ask that it's the wrong question, how can a question be wrong? They say the truth will set you free and guess what it did.

You are so wrong. "He that believes in the Son, believes in God themseleves". Very intelligent people can also be very foolish.

This much is certain.

The actions of such persons show that they don't beleive Jesus exsits.

Whoops. Not believing in Jesus is not foolish. In point of fact, evidence shows that the opposite is true.

If they believed in Jesus and knew that one day God would declare judgment, they would change.

You are equivocating. Believing does not equal knowing. If someone believes that Jesus was the son of god, they would believe that he is coming back to judge them or god is, or whatever. But you can't KNOW that, you can only believe that.

Believing in Jesus make a moral difference. It won't make you more intelligent, but it will make a difference in the way you live your life. And that's what's really important. But either way, you're trying to be an open believer or not, saying a thing like that can surely make it seem as a person who haven't even tried to seek God themself.

I don't see it. Ted Haggard believes in Jesus, and he snorts crank and cheats on his wife with men. Jimmy Swaggart sleeps with prostitutes habitually, and hates homosexuals--to the point of advocating their murder. An immoral position, in any sane view. Belief in Jesus is the cause of more human suffering than I can calculate.

Deny it as you will, but the fact is that religious belief (any religious belief) is no guarantor of exemplary moral behavior. More often, it seems like the reverse.

Muslims get on schoolbuses with bombs and blow themselves up, along with the children. Is their religion making them more moral?

Look at the number of Christians in prison. Jesus belief is around 70%, with Islam and some other religions making up the rest. It isn't working with them.

And where did you get "In fact he was not even elevated to that position untill about 400 years after his death." That is NONSENSE!! A person that talks like that is just following the disbelif in Jesus just like other people in this world. This is why when Jesus comes again, when the Son of MAN comes back, you would be left with the people that you followed in their disbelif.

Nonsense? you need to learn your own Christian History. There is very credible evidence to support my claim. The Christian Bible was not even in existence untill The Nicene Conference. It was then that those at the conference decided on the trinity of Father Son and holy Spirit as official Christian doctrine.

Don't forget well-armed and well-trained ROmans going out and killing those who believed differently.

Jesus himself said Keep all the laws. What is the first of the 10 commandments? there is no other God but me. Not three gods not God in three parts, one God.

Good point. I have come across this more than a few times over the last months, and it fascinates me.

Most of the miracles do not appear in the first written accounts of Jesus they did not appear untill much later.

I was not aware of this. I do know that the miracles got more fanciful as time went on, but this is new. Got a source? Love to read it. Nobody ever addresses my questions about the zombie horde that descended on Jerusalem mentioned in Matthew, as an aside.

When Paul went to preach to the Greeks he had to over come a very powerful Greek/ Roman god, Mithra. Mithra was also the son of god, the Sun God that is. He was also said to be of virgin birth. So how to over come this powerful god? You make your God more powerful.

There is a piece of graffiti on the side of the Vatican that parallels John 3:16, I think, but predates Christianity, and is from Mithraic tradition. Very hard evidence as to which came first.

Also, many of the myths found in Christianity come from Egyptian belief, like resurrection, the son of god being a redeemer (Horus, I think), a king looking to kill him as a child...It is so close it is as if the names were just changed and that's it. I'll get to my library in the basement and dig the book out if you want the title. Cool book.

By the way all the Christian Holiday are renamed Mithra celebrations. Christmas was Mithra's Birthday and Easter was another Mithra celebration.

And these developed in Egypt, too, although I do not know how much they influenced later Mithraism. The Persephone version is my favorite.

Ever ask your self why Easter does not fall on Passover? It should since the story takes place on Passover.

True, and you raise an interesting point. Jesus could not have been crucified during Passover, if the Jews had anything to do with it.

They do you say i never tried to seek God? You have no idea of my back ground. I have looked deep into The Christian Faith was baptized in the pacific Ocean. I simply came to a different understanding of God and my relationship to God.

An info-filled post as always! Great stuff.

And where did you get "In fact he was not even elevated to that position untill about 400 years after his death." That is NONSENSE!! A person that talks like that is just following the disbelif in Jesus just like other people in this world. This is why when Jesus comes again, when the Son of MAN comes back, you would be left with the people that you followed in their disbelif.

In my previous post I did not quote this correctly. You can find all the information Topper has mentioned--and more--in your local library. It's pretty cool, and it is free.

THE LIBRARY.....CHECK IT OUT!:laugh:

I would add that when the Valkyries ride down from Valhalla to collect the brave and strong, you will be left on the field with the vanquished. All hail mighty Thor!

burning 4 revenge

Topper there is no tradition of Jesus pre-dating the miracles. Our first accounts are from the epistles of Paul. Then comes the Gospel of Mark.

I know you are going to bring up the Gospel of Thomas, but there is no evidence that it pre-dated the synoptics and there is no evidence of the specualted sayings Gospel of Q.

The whole premise for the belief in Jesus was the ressurection. He wasn't regarded just as some wise rabbi and I highly doubt he was a conservative Jew. If he was, then why was Saul (prior to Paul) persecuting the Jeruslem church? I don't think Paul would just take some rabbi or pharisee and designate him as the Son of God for no reason and then press his luck by encouraging the Corinthians and Galatians to visit the church in Jerusalem.

You can't seperate Jesus from metaphysics. I don't believe in metaphysics, don't get me wrong, but people in those days did. Jesus wasn't a liberation theologist. I think that you must have read too much John Dominic Crossan.

Topper there is no tradition of Jesus pre-dating the miracles. Our first accounts are from the epistles of Paul. Then comes the Gospel of Mark.

You and Topper seem to know more about this subject than I, so I have a few questions, if you don't mind. These are addressed to you and Topper both.

The first being how is it that the same miracles are attributed to so many? What I mean to say is that reviving the dead, for example, seems to be a running theme. The obvious reason for this would be fear of death, but it is not common in non-Abrahamic traditions. Nor is it found in polytheistic pagan systems.

I know you are going to bring up the Gospel of Thomas, but there is no evidence that it pre-dated the synoptics and there is no evidence of the specualted sayings Gospel of Q.

Isn't Thomas the gospel that describes the early life of Jesus? I have only come across small parts of it. What other parts are different from the Big Four that are found in the Bible. And what is the "Gospel of Q"? I am not familiar with it.

The whole premise for the belief in Jesus was the ressurection. He wasn't regarded just as some wise rabbi and I highly doubt he was a conservative Jew. If he was, then why was Saul (prior to Paul) persecuting the Jeruslem church? I don't think Paul would just take some rabbi or pharisee and designate him as the Son of God for no reason and then press his luck by encouraging the Corinthians and Galatians to visit the church in Jerusalem.

I think this shows that the resurrection was added much later to the story of Jesus. It would make sense if that were the case.

You can't seperate Jesus from metaphysics. I don't believe in metaphysics, don't get me wrong, but people in those days did. Jesus wasn't a liberation theologist. I think that you must have read too much John Dominic Crossan.

I am going to check out his stuff. I could not being to say what kind of theologian Jesus was, given the contradictory speeches he gave (quoted well afterward, though) and his Judaism.

Beyond Jesus, though, isn't the fact that almost every important piece of Christian theology began as a pagan belief more important?

The only religion that I am aware of that sprung up out of nothing is Judaism, and even then it had some antecedents in religions before the Torah was written. I'd have to check up on that, though.

burning 4 revenge

You and Topper seem to know more about this subject than I, so I have a few questions, if you don't mind. These are addressed to you and Topper both.

The first being how is it that the same miracles are attributed to so many? What I mean to say is that reviving the dead, for example, seems to be a running theme. The obvious reason for this would be fear of death, but it is not common in non-Abrahamic traditions. Nor is it found in polytheistic pagan systems.

Well, we don't know. It seems that some of the miracles attributed to Jesus, including reviving the dead, were miracles expected by the coming messiah by some sects of Judaism. Google Apocalypse of the Messiah which is a fragment found among the Dead Sea Scrolls in Qumran.

Others are taken directly out of the Greek pagan godman tradition. Dionysus turned water into wine, Mithra changed the flesh of the bull into his flesh and so forth. A great book detailing the similarites is The Jesus Mysteries. Anything by Robert Price is really good too I understand, but i haven't read him. My best guess would be in agreement with Topper's theory about Paul (and others) making Jesus more appealing to the Gentiles by using their own symbolism and legends.

Isn't Thomas the gospel that describes the early life of Jesus? I have only come across small parts of it. What other parts are different from the Big Four that are found in the Bible. And what is the "Gospel of Q"? I am not familiar with it.

No, Thomas is purely a sayings gospel. It was found at Nag Hammadi amongst the other gnostic gospels. There is much debate about its origin. There is no narrative story.

Q is a scholarly hypothesis based on the Gospels of Matthew and Luke. It's clear that some of both of them are derivative of Mark, but other parts seem to be derivative from another source. Some scholars say this can simply be expalined by saying that Luke is also derivative of Mathew and that there is no Q. Another ongoing debate.

I think this shows that the resurrection was added much later to the story of Jesus. It would make sense if that were the case.

No, in fact it came first. Paul is totally focused on the ressurection and his epistles pre-date the synoptics. Scholars are almost in total agreement of the primacy of Paul based on internal contextual analysis of the gospels and Paul's letters.

Paul only mentions the last supper, the crucifixtion and the ressurection in reference to Jesus' life. This has been the focus of the entire Christ-myth hypothesis, because, in essence, Jesus is indistinguishable from Mithras based on the letters of Paul, the only difference being the concept of Judaism.

I am going to check out his stuff. I could not being to say what kind of theologian Jesus was, given the contradictory speeches he gave (quoted well afterward, though) and his Judaism.

Beyond Jesus, though, isn't the fact that almost every important piece of Christian theology began as a pagan belief more important?

Yes, but the historical question is a fascinating one, because of the totally pervasive influence of Christianity on western history and culture

The only religion that I am aware of that sprung up out of nothing is Judaism, and even then it had some antecedents in religions before the Torah was written. I'd have to check up on that, though.

Well, we don't know. It seems that some of the miracles attributed to Jesus, including reviving the dead, were miracles expected by the coming messiah by some sects of Judaism. Google Apocalypse of the Messiah which is a fragment found among the Dead Sea Scrolls in Qumran.

Others are taken directly out of the Greek pagan godman tradition. Dionysus turned water into wine, Mithra changed the flesh of the bull into his flesh and so forth. A great book detailing the similarites is The Jesus Mysteries. Anything by Robert Price is really good too I understand, but i haven't read him. My best guess would be in agreement with Topper's theory about Paul (and others) making Jesus more appealing to the Gentiles by using their own symbolism and legends.

I get the dead revival part, I don't get the resurrection part, if you follow. Dead being raised is in the Old Testament a couple times, if memory serves. But the idea of the Messiah himself reviving seems to have been added.

The only record we have of it is the Gospels, for example--I am aware that there are probably accounts that didn't make the cut, but they are at the earliest contemporary with the Gospels, aren't they?

I should think that if someone is known to be dead by everyone and then is seen walking around it would be considered a pretty big deal. Surely the Philistines would recognize it as such and would follow him immediately. I would think every Roman would, too. But that didn't happen. I am aware that early Christian sects did not call themselves that, they were just a sect of Judaism.

So it seems to me that such accounts were embellished after the fact to lend import to the teachings themselves. That would explain the singular account of the graveyard emptying in Matthew pretty well. Pure speculation on my part as to its origin, of course.

No, Thomas is purely a sayings gospel. It was found at Nag Hammadi amongst the other gnostic gospels. There is much debate about its origin. There is no narrative story.
I have since read some of it. Wild stuff. I was thinking of the Infancy Gospel of Thomas. I was aware that it had been deemed heretical, though. No surprise there, really.

Q is a scholarly hypothesis based on the Gospels of Matthew and Luke. It's clear that some of both of them are derivative of Mark, but other parts seem to be derivative from another source. Some scholars say this can simply be expalined by saying that Luke is also derivative of Mathew and that there is no Q. Another ongoing debate.
There are several spots where the Gospels misquote each other.

No, in fact it came first. Paul is totally focused on the ressurection and his epistles pre-date the synoptics. Scholars are almost in total agreement of the primacy of Paul based on internal contextual analysis of the gospels and Paul's letters.
I know the idea came before the religion was officially codified, but I think the above is the point I am trying to make, that it was added much after. Paul got his ideas through direct revelation, right? And since most of the New Testament is written by him, maybe he added it.

Paul only mentions the last supper, the crucifixtion and the ressurection in reference to Jesus' life. This has been the focus of the entire Christ-myth hypothesis, because, in essence, Jesus is indistinguishable from Mithras based on the letters of Paul, the only difference being the concept of Judaism.
Exactly. The Mithraic idea of a resurrected man-god was morphed to fit the Jesus story, so as to aid in conversion and spread of the belief. I have read about missionaries phrasing Christian ideas within the current mythos of the culture they hope to convert. And it would seem to be effective.

Yes, but the historical question is a fascinating one, because of the totally pervasive influence of Christianity on western history and culture
Totally. But as I proposed, is it really a new religion called Christianity, or is it just the same old pagan religion in a different costume with a different name? There are certainly pagan things about it--Communion, for example.
burning 4 revenge

I know the idea came before the religion was officially codified, but I think the above is the point I am trying to make, that it was added much after. Paul got his ideas through direct revelation, right? And since most of the New Testament is written by him, maybe he added it.

Well, what I think you're saying is that it was added after his life. That's possible, but the question is when.

The first text we have is either Paul's Epistle to the Corinthians, or his Epistle to the Galatians. Both reference the resurrection and Corinthians spends a lot of time on it. Read 1 Corinthians verse 15. Paul says the ressurection was witnessed by more than 500, so he's not saying that he recieved that aspect from direct revelation.

Either the apostles stold the body as suggested at the end of the Gospel of Mathew, or Jesus didn't die on the cross. Those seem to be the two biggest likliehoods to me, but then that opens many other questions up. Or...there was no historical person and it was a myth and understood as such at the very beginning.

My point is that Christianity was totally based on the ressurection to begin with. Otherwise it's pointless. The suggestion seems to be that Paul took a sect of Judaism and totally transformed it to something unrecognizable from the Jersusalem church, but if that was the case I think that Paul would no longer have a relationship with them and yet from his letters it's apparent that he did.

Well, what I think you're saying is that it was added after his life. That's possible, but the question is when.

The first text we have is either Paul's Epistle to the Corinthians, or his Epistle to the Galatians. Both reference the resurrection and Corinthians spends a lot of time on it. Read 1 Corinthians verse 15. Paul says the ressurection was witnessed by more than 500, so he's not saying that he recieved that aspect from direct revelation.

Either the apostles stold the body as suggested at the end of the Gospel of Mathew, or Jesus didn't die on the cross. Those seem to be the two biggest likliehoods to me, but then that opens many other questions up. Or...there was no historical person and it was a myth and understood as such at the very beginning.

My point is that Christianity was totally based on the ressurection to begin with. Otherwise it's pointless. The suggestion seems to be that Paul took a sect of Judaism and totally transformed it to something unrecognizable from the Jersusalem church, but if that was the case I think that Paul would no longer have a relationship with them and yet from his letters it's apparent that he did.

I agree totally, except that perhaps those with whom he was corresponding did not see the resurrection as deal-breaker, or were open to be convinced of its possibility.

• Author

Moai and Topper,

All I can say is what you have already heard… take it by faith.

Faith is what makes things happen.

The book of Hebrews recalls the Saints of Old and by Faith they moved mountains.

Faith is the key that is so small it can be overlooked.

Its for those that find faith; all things unfold and become much more than.

In the quest of more… if Faith is not on the list of your search for truth; your search will never end.

Faith is what keeps the word of Jesus alive in the hearts of men, Faith is how the Holy Spirit moves in, Faith is what brings forth truth.

I can’t tell more than that. Many seek intellectual logic and strive to piece together the missing links of a puzzle. I will not tell you to stop your quest; you have been given a mind that searches for truth. All I would like to add is… when you grow weary of and have found nothing more than what you have now.

Faith will be waiting to open the door to all you hunger for and seek as truth.

See what a Saved soul has is a relationship with the true living God.

We know He lives… how can that be described?

I speak for all Christians from the days of Christendom to today; [in as much as the heart of the Bible is on Salvation]…the key is Faith.

Faith opens your eyes my friend.

I count myself as one small voice on your journey and pray my words one day are recalled along with others that speak the same words of truth telling ….Faith is Key.

http://www.christnotes.org/bible.php?q=Hebrews+11&ver=kjv

God Bless*:love:

I had a thought this morning. I sat down here eating my breakfast Drinking some coffee. It dawned on me that we are like the Jews of old or any other tribe of people. Instead of sitting around a camp fire discussing the nature of God . We have our computers. We talk over the writing we have read, The teachings of other tribes. we debate the meanings of the words. We ponder both the big and the small. Yes in this day we are more educated we have more resources to refer to. We have the ability to common with people around the world in real time. Yet we, like the men and woman 1000s of years ago are still fascinated with these ideas and thoughts on God, nature and what it all means. Even in our disagreements there is still a bond here.

Our fire is the computer screen now. In stead of wrapping ourselves in warm robes we have on our fashionable clothes.

I had a friend named Dan, Dan was a Hopi Singer and Artist. A Hopi singer is like a lay preacher. Singing is a form of prayer. One of Dans last art projects was about our common tribal heritage. No matter what race or what country you come from if you go back we all came from tribes. Some have lost their tribal roots. Others are still close to their roots. Maybe this quest for God is really a quest to find our Tribal selves again. The thought of a group of people sitting by a fire talking and pondering all these questions is comforting to me.

I'm rambling here. I need to dust off my robes. and ponder those other big questions like how to get some manna from Heaven or eBay into my bank account

• Author
I had a thought this morning. I sat down here eating my breakfast Drinking some coffee. It dawned on me that we are like the Jews of old or any other tribe of people. Instead of sitting around a camp fire discussing the nature of God . We have our computers. We talk over the writing we have read, The teachings of other tribes. we debate the meanings of the words. We ponder both the big and the small. Yes in this day we are more educated we have more resources to refer to. We have the ability to common with people around the world in real time. Yet we, like the men and woman 1000s of years ago are still fascinated with these ideas and thoughts on God, nature and what it all means. Even in our disagreements there is still a bond here.

Our fire is the computer screen now. In stead of wrapping ourselves in warm robes we have on our fashionable clothes.

I had a friend named Dan, Dan was a Hopi Singer and Artist. A Hopi singer is like a lay preacher. Singing is a form of prayer. One of Dans last art projects was about our common tribal heritage. No matter what race or what country you come from if you go back we all came from tribes. Some have lost their tribal roots. Others are still close to their roots. Maybe this quest for God is really a quest to find our Tribal selves again. The thought of a group of people sitting by a fire talking and pondering all these questions is comforting to me.

I'm rambling here. I need to dust off my robes. and ponder those other big questions like how to get some manna from Heaven or eBay into my bank account

Topper,

I don’t know what you had for breakfast but it was good.

This is a rare moment and a cool one… I tell you I like it.

Yes my friend we are sitting around the campfire discusing the Lord and what is and what I is not…

No matter what;

we are brothers and sisters in this discussion… Hey you… can I call a time out… here?

Topper … did you hear Paolo Nitini in live concert sing his song the New Shoes?

Oh man I like it so much …I dance to him …the live concert…is the one.

We have to wait for the live CD to come to the stores… I have called every outlet of CDs and they all say …All they have is the “ calm “ U.S. appease version of; New Shoes… lol…and not the live concert version of it.

I like the rough live concert version of it…and I will spend my money on that… until then I will listen freely as long as MSN has his voice on replay of his concert.

Hey Topper yes we sit around the campfire… and ponder…and my friend I say; hey… have you listened to P.N. and his new song …….New Shoes? ?? It’s so cool…

http://music.msn.com/paolonutini?GT1=9283

[run it through till you hear it]

B.T.W. Jesus loves U… and so do I. ….. CHECK OUT MY NEW SHOES

HUGS:love:

• Author

Topper,

I don’t know what you had for breakfast but it was good.

This is a rare moment and a cool one… I tell you I like it.

Yes my friend we are sitting around the campfire discusing the Lord and what is and what I is not…

No matter what;

we are brothers and sisters in this discussion… Hey you… can I call a time out… here?

Topper … did you hear Paolo Nitini in live concert sing his song the New Shoes?

Oh man I like it so much …I dance to him …the live concert…is the one.

We have to wait for the live CD to come to the stores… I have called every outlet of CDs and they all say …All they have is the “ calm “ U.S. appease version of;

New Shoes… lol…and not the live concert version of it.

I like the rough live concert version of it…and I will spend my money on that… until then I will listen freely as long as MSN has his voice on replay of his concert.

Hey Topper yes we sit around the campfire… and ponder…and my friend I say; hey… have you listened to P.N. and his new song …….New Shoes? ?? It’s so cool…

http://music.msn.com/paolonutini?GT1=9283

[run it through till you hear it]

B.T.W. Jesus loves U… and so do I. ….. CHECK OUT MY NEW SHOES

I did take a listen to Paolo Nuitini, I Liked his music. the new shoes song was good. My nephew won't believe I actually listened to some music and liked it!,that was made in this century.

• Author
I did take a listen to Paolo Nuitini, I Liked his music. the new shoes song was good. My nephew won't believe I actually listened to some music and liked it!,that was made in this century.

Alas we agree on something...this is some good music to our ears lol...

Time out my friend lets dance around the campfire..... I tell you this kid makes me dance ….I am of German, English decent and a kiss of Irish through this its too confusing as I appear a Swed..lol

Thus I have Italian looking children; say for one that took on the all American look.

My children are taken by this kid and can’t believe I am????

Oh man I just love the new shoes.

God Bless* this is our moment in the dance…I’m toasting a marshmallow for you … golden brown, come on Topper lets dance in our new shoes…lol..

This sure doesn’t happen every day.

Love you’re way my friend. In our rarity; kisses and Hugs and lets Dance…

:love::laugh::D:lmao::laugh::bunny::love:

Alas we agree on something...this is some good music to our ears lol...

Time out my friend lets dance around the campfire..... I tell you this kid makes me dance ….I am of German, English decent and a kiss of Irish through this its too confusing as I appear a Swed..lol

Thus I have Italian looking children; say for one that took on the all American look.

My children are taken by this kid and can’t believe I am????

Oh man I just love the new shoes.

God Bless* this is our moment in the dance…I’m toasting a marshmallow for you … golden brown, come on Topper lets dance in our new shoes…lol..

This sure doesn’t happen every day.

Love you’re way my friend. In our rarity; kisses and Hugs and lets Dance…

:love::laugh::D:lmao::laugh::bunny::love:

Glad to see you are in good mood, sister:laugh:

• Author
Glad to see you are in good mood, sister:laugh:

Lonelybird,

Through good days and bad ones…lol…. God Bless and help us on our way…

Lean on a time for everything under the sun as we walk this walk.

A Time for Everything

3 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

2 A time to be born, and

a time to die;

a time to plant, and

a time to pluck up that which is planted;

3 A time to kill, and a time to heal;

a time to break down, and

a time to build up;

4 A time to weep, and

a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and

a time to dance;

5 A time to cast away stones, and

a time to gather stones together;

a time to embrace, and

a time to refrain from embracing;

6 A time to get, and

a time to lose;

a time to keep, and

a time to cast away;

7 A time to rend, and

a time to sew;

a time to keep silence, and

a time to speak;

8 A time to love, and

a time to hate;

a time of war, and

a time of peace.

(Ecclesiastes 3

Allow yourself to grow in the Lord. Allow yourself to experience one emotion at a time.

Balance is keeping:

Jesus first.

Others second and

Yourself Last.

Praise Jesus for the mountain tops….the mudslide to the valley below is due and we have to climb up again.

Lonelybird,

Through good days and bad ones…lol…. God Bless and help us on our way…

Lean on a time for everything under the sun as we walk this walk.

A Time for Everything

3 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

2 A time to be born, and

a time to die;

a time to plant, and

a time to pluck up that which is planted;

3 A time to kill, and a time to heal;

a time to break down, and

a time to build up;

4 A time to weep, and

a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and

a time to dance;

5 A time to cast away stones, and

a time to gather stones together;

a time to embrace, and

a time to refrain from embracing;

6 A time to get, and

a time to lose;

a time to keep, and

a time to cast away;

7 A time to rend, and

a time to sew;

a time to keep silence, and

a time to speak;

8 A time to love, and

a time to hate;

a time of war, and

a time of peace.

(Ecclesiastes 3

Allow yourself to grow in the Lord. Allow yourself to experience one emotion at a time.

Balance is keeping:

Jesus first.

Others second and

Yourself Last.

Praise Jesus for the mountain tops….the mudslide to the valley below is due and we have to climb up again.

Love Hurts

Maybe now it is time to recharge for me:D and time to hate:p

I am sure Lord has much things to teach me, ohh, Praise Lord!

God bless:love: