YAHWEH vs. ALLAH

• Author
Edit: I have much things learn from Lord:D

LB,

We will never ever stop learning in Jesus…and Praise the Lord for that…you know why? ...we shall spend eternity with our Lord ...strive as we may we will never be all He expects of us… and we will have all eternity to be more like our Lord.

Its good to know our study and walk with Him will never end. Oh for a closer walk with Jesus Christ our Lord and Blessed Savior.

Take heart Lonelybird, our walk is an eternal one. Lift your chin up child of God; there is a beautiful crown of God to weight your head in your future and nothing less than His love for you…will place it there. Imagine that…

You will be perfect in everyway on that day; adorned in white and a crown of gold upon your precious head. How beautiful and lovely is that picture. You are royalty; you are a child of a KING and not just any king…

but the KING OF kings.

Soon LB ...very soon we go home… keep looking up... soon Jesus Himself will sound the Trump.

1Th 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

1Th 4:17 Then we which are alive [and] remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

God Bless*:love::D:bunny: More than we could ever imagine awaits us that walk with Him... Praise Jesus from whom all Blessings flow.

Well, what I think you're saying is that it was added after his life. That's possible, but the question is when.

The first text we have is either Paul's Epistle to the Corinthians, or his Epistle to the Galatians. Both reference the resurrection and Corinthians spends a lot of time on it. Read 1 Corinthians verse 15. Paul says the resurrection was witnessed by more than 500, so he's not saying that he received that aspect from direct revelation.

Either the apostles stold the body as suggested at the end of the Gospel of Mathew, or Jesus didn't die on the cross. Those seem to be the two biggest likliehoods to me, but then that opens many other questions up. Or...there was no historical person and it was a myth and understood as such at the very beginning.

My point is that Christianity was totally based on the resurrection to begin with. Otherwise it's pointless. The suggestion seems to be that Paul took a sect of Judaism and totally transformed it to something unrecognizable from the Jerusalem church, but if that was the case I think that Paul would no longer have a relationship with them and yet from his letters it's apparent that he did.

I have said before there are many problems with the Passion story 1, Jews would never have a trial or hold a meeting of any kind on Passover. 2 Why would Rome listen to the Jews in regards to crucifying a man? They did not need Jewish permission.

Another problem is that once the crucifiction takes place the body would have to remain on the cross untill it rots off. Rome did this as a warning to others not to mess with Rome. They would never had allowed anyone to remove the Body from the cross.

It is possible that a guard was bribed.

there is another theory in regards to the roman who gives Jesus a sponge with vinegar. Now this is seen a torcher. Yet there were herbs, medicine in those days that would be activated by soaking them in Vinegar. this to me seems far fetched theory. there was also many years ago a book called the cross and the mushroom. There is a mushroom that grows in the middle east that produces a trace like coma. some pagan cults used it in their ceremonies. The theory is maybe Jesus and his followers were useing this drug. Again I think it isa stretch at best.

B4R, Keep in mind that Paul never met Jesus He did not even meet up with James or peter untill 3 to 5 years after the Crucifixion. he then leaves on a mission of some 15 years or so. he was in touch with the chruch in Jerusalem yet we only have his letters. We have on idea what James was saying to Paul. Many seem to be replies to James and dispute whatever James said to him. IMHO The first followers of Jesus did not need the resurrection to follow him. His teachings were the core of this new Jewish sect. It is Paul on his own amoung the Turks, Greeks and Romans that starts a new faith and a new God. It is true that the Christian Chruch has to have the resurrection. Dieing and redemption are ancient themes in the Mystery cults.

• Author
I have said before there are many problems with the Passion story 1, Jews would never have a trial or hold a meeting of any kind on Passover. 2 Why would Rome listen to the Jews in regards to crucifying a man? They did not need Jewish permission.

Another problem is that once the crucifiction takes place the body would have to remain on the cross untill it rots off. Rome did this as a warning to others not to mess with Rome. They would never had allowed anyone to remove the Body from the cross.

It is possible that a guard was bribed.

there is another theory in regards to the roman who gives Jesus a sponge with vinegar. Now this is seen a torcher. Yet there were herbs, medicine in those days that would be activated by soaking them in Vinegar. this to me seems far fetched theory. there was also many years ago a book called the cross and the mushroom. There is a mushroom that grows in the middle east that produces a trace like coma. some pagan cults used it in their ceremonies. The theory is maybe Jesus and his followers were useing this drug. Again I think it isa stretch at best.

B4R, Keep in mind that Paul never met Jesus He did not even meet up with James or peter untill 3 to 5 years after the Crucifixion. he then leaves on a mission of some 15 years or so. he was in touch with the chruch in Jerusalem yet we only have his letters. We have on idea what James was saying to Paul. Many seem to be replies to James and dispute whatever James said to him. IMHO The first followers of Jesus did not need the resurrection to follow him. His teachings were the core of this new Jewish sect. It is Paul on his own amoung the Turks, Greeks and Romans that starts a new faith and a new God. It is true that the Christian Chruch has to have the resurrection. Dieing and redemption are ancient themes in the Mystery cults.

With uncertainty I have read the Jesus had to carry His cross for approximately three miles.

Through mobs of people that lined both sides of the street and that mocked, kicked punched, threw things, cursed, spit upon Him and reached out to take a first and last hit or kick at Him and that; His beard was ripped as well as the hair of His head.

How far would any of us make it before we said; just shoot me now?

I would just lie there and let them drag me or kill me in the street.

Jesus was determined to walk those miles He had to get there... to make it… He could not die until he put Himself upon that cross for us. Love drove Him… not hate... Not weakness or the world is too much to bear… No… Love was a drive many of us cannot know or understand in that magnitude yet alone a lesser level… of love.

Love is powerful. Most of us are weak and would faint under what Christ had to endure for us.

Face it… how many would willingly walk those miles… when if we protested could easily be killed before we get there?

Jesus is a hero and we aint seen nothing yet!

I agree the Passion is not the full truth only a taste of ... I imagine the face of Christ was not recognizable for the swelling of His head due the crown of thorns and the beard ripped out by the roots... and the hockers of men upon His face... no I agree the Passion lacks allot.

We cannot imagine what in the world Christ endured for us...I agree...the Passion is a weak imitation.

God Bless*

Love Hurts please read my post. The story as told has to many holes in it. I said nothing about how crucifiction isn't a horrible way to die. Thousand of others would have also been forced to walk baring their own cross to their own execution. That's just the way Rome did things.

You can go to Jerusalem and take that 3 mile walk. I believe an Eastern Orthodox chruch holds a precession and mass every Friday.

Thank You, For bringing up another problem with the passion story as told. The so called mobs of Jews that tormented him as he carried the cross. Now just one week earlier those same Jews were celebrating his arrival in Jerusalem. From hero to villain in one week? I don't think so.

just for one moment lets say the story is true as told; Why then isn't Easter celebrated at the same time as Passover?