"Men shouldn't talk about feelings and relationships"

I know they're out there somewhere and one day will be my lucky day.

It's true. But I would concentrate on one special person. It sounds like you're planning an orgy.

Beers in the fridge second shelf...

You know where everything is... where would I be without you?!

It's true. But I would concentrate on one special person. It sounds like you're planning an orgy.

Well, since you say they're all gay, how could there be an orgy? Or are you saying they'de be having an orgy without me?

You know where everything is... where would I be without you?!

In the fridge, getting a beer, or sitting in front of your computer, whining about it.

:o

I'm just me. No bitterness toward women here.

Yes, that's the difference. Your lady is lucky.

Btw, not hitting on you. I just think it's awesome that there are guys like you out there.

Well, since you say they're all gay, how could there be an orgy? Or are you saying they'de be having an orgy without me?

How could they not give in to their biological urges?

In the fridge, getting a beer, or sitting in front of your computer, whining about it.

Exactly. Your mere presence adds so much to one's quality of life.

How could they not give in to their biological urges?

Remember, this is all about me, not a bunch of gay guys fulfilling their biological needs.

I want a man (not a boy) who can communicate and still feel biological needs towards me.

Exactly. Your mere presence adds so much to one's quality of life.

Sowie, no beer for you, no matter what tactic you use. If you really want a beer, get up out of your chair, go to the fridge and get one yourself. If you prefer a warm beer, there's some on the bottom shelf, left of the fridge. Oh, and cups are above the sink. Could you do the dishes while you're there honey?

I want a man (not a boy) who can communicate and still feel biological needs towards me.

Isn't knowing what you want a vital piece of life's puzzle?

I hope you get exactly that. I know you'll keep up your end.

Isn't knowing what you want a vital piece of life's puzzle?

I hope you get exactly that. I know you'll keep up your end.

Yes, it is.

Thanks, hopefully someday. :)

• 2 weeks later...

The gist of it is right but you don't have to be a cheating dog to gain respect. If you have respect for yourself then others will respect you. Men need to stop letting women tell us how to be men. They are not men and can never know what it is like to be a man. Not trying to be sexist but they can't relate to our experiences just like we can't relate to theirs so why have we let women try and define us for the last 30 years. We need to stop twisting ourselves into pretzels in order to match the ever changing demands of what women want. It has caused women to lose respect for us and respect is the most important aspect in a relationship.

I am of the point of view that I am who I am and if a woman can't accept who I am she can go elsewhere. Most men take the opposite approach which is to do whatever they think women will like until they don't know whether they are coming or going. Is it any wonder why men feel so lost these days?

• Author
Nor can I bear to listen to the gossipy, highly detailed 'He said, she said' monologues that women drift into when telling you about their day. I deal with these elements of the female personality with impassive indifference.

I kind of understand where the guy is coming from.... But isn't THAT just RUDE? I mean I have many male friends who love to hear me talk about my day and gossip about other people.. And when I talk about these things and they gossip with me it makes me happy. Shouldn't my man be able to do this with me??

You know, Riddler, women reading these boards would probably swear off men forever if it weren't for you. There were some other balanced guys here but I haven't seen much of them lately. Just an overwhelming load of bitterness from most of the LS males. Oh I guess Tan's not too bad in that regard but ay mama what a bunch of grumps and jokers.

LS should pay you to provide a normal man's perspective to counterbalance the chorus of bitterness and bile we see from a lot of the other guys.

Hahahaha oh man this article was hilarious!!

What is funnier to me is that men are blaming women because women made them spineless pussies...... well if he had a spine in the first place how could it happen? :lmao: :lmao: Many people are born spineless and I think because for some it is just easier to be a big puss. So if you are a real man quit fruckin' crying about how women did you wrong, take some responsibility yourself for your own wimpishness and for cripes sake stop frickin' being a whiney ass baby. Women control me..... and they are bad.... shut up and be a man then...... real men would not whine and chatter about it. :lmao:

Must be the power of the POOTANG? :lmao:

When it boils down to it men are very dependant on women..... maybe it goes back to the mother thing..... I mean they are born under the control and power of a woman. So maybe for some it is actually comforting to still have that? If so more power to them if they dig it. :)

squeeze me Princess...... good boy? No.

Rather condescending of you don't you think? :lmao: :lmao:

Let me adjust my jock strap and think about if I want to copy and paste that to the other thread ......or if I feel like taking orders from a woman or not. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

copy and paste it yourself you helpless dolt of a female! :p "Who is the Boss?"

:lmao: :lmao:

I don't get it either. I am a man who was raised solely by a woman. I always want to meet the emotional needs of my wife. At times I might even annoy her by trying so hard. And sometimes when I don't even realize it, I don't even recognize and help my wife with her needs.

I think it's great that you are explicitly telling your SO that you have an emotional need. Sometimes men don't get it. Many times we want to be told what we can do to help. Many times, I find that the women in my life want me to just KNOW that something is wrong and have a solution. My wife and I have talked about this many times. She's getting better at telling me her needs and I'm getting better at recognizing them.

It's a lot of work on both ends. It's worth it, I believe.

You know, Riddler, women reading these boards would probably swear off men forever if it weren't for you. There were some other balanced guys here but I haven't seen much of them lately. Just an overwhelming load of bitterness from most of the LS males. Oh I guess Tan's not too bad in that regard but ay mama what a bunch of grumps and jokers.

LS should pay you to provide a normal man's perspective to counterbalance the chorus of bitterness and bile we see from a lot of the other guys.

Geez, thanks for the compliment guest.:)

Getting paid does not compare to giving advice and answering questions to what people have on here. I thrive on helping others out. But if you want to throw me a few bills, that would be ok.:D