What exact words do you use to request a BJ?

This is how my H asks:

Honey, would you mind putting your sweet, hot lips on me?

And then I give him a kiss!:p

if u have to request it....that's should tell u everything

don't ask for something like that...shhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeesh

wouldn't you rather someone just want to do something because they want too

i would feel silly....

what the heck is wrong with asking for a BJ...so you get it every time without asking...

he must be pretty... LOL

If you can't stand the taste, try this. Go do your thing and blow him. When it comes time to erupt, use your tongue to block the back of your throat from his aim. That's what's most likely causing the gag reflexes. Keep your tongue so the underside is what's working on him as he gets close, there's no tastebuds on the underside. When he's finished, and you don't like the taste of it, keep your tongue up so the taste buds don't taste the semen. Head over to the sink and spit it out...but don't make a lot of noise when you do that cause they seem to take offense to that. Feel free to rinse out your mouth too if it makes you feel better. If this doesn't work and you just simply don't like any aspect of oral sex, then just be honest and tell him. No one should be forced to do anything in bed they don't want to do.

You think I am kidding....back story: one night we were fooling around and all the sudden she felt the need to talk. I hate that..total ruins the moment. So I let her ramble on awaiting the sex play to continue. Well I came to the realization she was not going to stop talking so I raised up literally said "shhhh put this in your mouth". We both got a laugh out of it but she did indeed put in her mouth. So to this day if I want one, I just say "Shhhh" and she knows what I want!

You're a genius!

Romeo Must Die

As for the taste question, the pinapple juice answer was not far off the mark. The man should start eating better. The man that drinks Mountian Dew and smokes cigarettes smells and tastes like ****. Not at all pleasant for us ladies.

:bunny: