What exact words do you use to request a BJ?

AManWithTroubles
*sigh*

Some guys have all the luck....

She did say bf, though. Give her about ten years in a marriage and a couple children, and see if she comes back with the same attitude.

I'm just curious what you say (or if you are the woman, what do you hear)?

"Kneel, and drink the milk of god!"

"Who wants sausage? :D"

"My penis feels cold and dry. :("

She did say bf, though. Give her about ten years in a marriage and a couple children, and see if she comes back with the same attitude.

My thoughts exactly.

If I were going to be asked to give a BJ, Before sex just ask for something special, during just ask can you suck on it, I really like that he, when he is in the heat of the moment and he says it with passion... hey I'm game

Ok guys. When do I stop BJ's for my husband? :p

I have no clue how you would ask. Actually *I* find it strange that some women stop or refuse to give BJ's.

I love doing it. At times I have to be chased away like right before a meeting or something. But he certainly doesn't mind during a game. :o

Maybe you are better suited for the $100 bill tattoo, and tell her you have a hundred dollars she could blow?:laugh:

Diva!!! HA HA HA

I guess that would be my question...why ask? I personally love doing it and not asking, just doing it. :-)

Diva!!! HA HA HA

I guess that would be my question...why ask? I personally love doing it and not asking, just doing it. :-)

I don't think I have ever had to be asked. :o

I never could do anything right! Someone out there got a book about the rules to married sex?:lmao:

I was married and total time together was 9 years, and he still got BJ's 4-6 times a month. Usually during morning showers before work.

He tasted so BAD!!!! OMG. Made me gag every single time. uck. Wasn't pleasant.

But dang it, he liked them so I gave them!!!!

To the OP.

Just ask already.

I would absolutely love it if my bf came right out and asked for one. It's one of my fantasies. Him sitting on the couch, he whips it out in all it's glory, strokes it a couple times.. and then grabs my head and forces...

heh heh :o

My best bet right now would be to say "Honey a few weeks ago when you gave me a BJ it felt SOOO great, could you do that again tonight?" I think that will work,

No disrespect but you'd sound like a school boy asking in this manner!! :laugh:

I find it strange that you've been married a while, even have children, and you'd find it hard to ask your wife for a BJ!?

If she's slightly stand-offish when it comes to oral, maybe this insinuates it's just not her bag! I'd just ask her straight out " Why don't you give me a BJ very often darling, you're so good at it - do you not like oral? "

Can I ask a personal question - Do you go down on her?? If so, make it clear, it's a 2 way street, no sucky sucky, no licky licky!! :D

Harsh but fair! ;)

no sucky sucky, no licky licky!! :D

:lmao::D:lmao:

Just say 'suck on this honey....'! Perhaps even just whack it out, dip it in her wine and say 'sooooo'....?

To the OP.

Just ask already.

I would absolutely love it if my bf came right out and asked for one. It's one of my fantasies. Him sitting on the couch, he whips it out in all it's glory, strokes it a couple times.. and then grabs my head and forces...

heh heh :o

That would work for many women I think....! If I caught my man doing the tuggy tuggy I'd probably want to play!! :D

Just say 'suck on this honey....'! Perhaps even just whack it out, dip it in her wine and say 'sooooo'....?

:lmao::laugh::lmao:

I like your thinking...

Oh to have a GF like LittleKitty :D

That would work for many women I think....! If I caught my man doing the tuggy tuggy I'd probably want to play!! :D

A tear of joy just came to my eye.....

A tear of joy just came to my eye.....

Don't get that Spidy suit wet, we wouldn't want it shrinking.....!!!

I know... it must be sheer joy for my SO!! ;):D

Yes yes LK, BJ's and wine dipping is all well and good but the real test of endurance is taking it up the...* cough cough * ;):laugh:

Yes yes LK, BJ's and wine dipping is all well and good but the real test of endurance is taking it up the...* cough cough * ;):laugh:

:eek::D:laugh: No comment....!! :p

So a question for you "goers" who like giving bjs -

Any advice on dealing with the taste?

I love giving bjs to my husband but truth be told the taste of cum really makes me ill. I'm not sure if it's mental at this point (like over the course of my life some guys tasted really bad, and I remember the first time I swallowed I actually threw up). But I wish I could let him come in my mouth - when the pre-cum shows up it's like my signal to back off and let my hands do the rest!

Any advice?

BTW - married 5 yrs here and still loving it - of course husband reciprocates with the oral which is nice! It wasn't until like last year though when I truly understood that he was doing it because he LOVES to - I had been worried that he only did it because he felt obligated, and it was HUGE to learn that that wasn't the case! Personally the idea of going down on a woman to me is gross - meaning I don't think I could ever do it - so I didn't know how my husband could actually enjoy it. This is despite me knowing that I love going down on him. Anyway, just another reminder about how open and honest communication is so dang important!

PS - to the above posted who mentioned shower before work bjs - thank you! I had never thought of that! Something to look forward to giving tomorrow!!! ;-)

Is it not ironic that in many cases it's single people who can enjoy a variety of fun sexual activity, while for many married people, these things can be mostly or completely off-limits?

Is it not ironic that in many cases it's single people who can enjoy a variety of fun sexual activity, while for many married people, these things can be mostly or completely off-limits?

Yes I agree. My Mum & Dad have never ever had sex!!