What exact words do you use to request a BJ?

Is it not ironic that in many cases it's single people who can enjoy a variety of fun sexual activity, while for many married people, these things can be mostly or completely off-limits?

Amen to that. The first two years of our relationship was full of constant wonderful and exploratory sexual experiences. Now, 7 years later and into our second year of marriage it's rather ...umm... humdrum and sparse. :( have a very high libido still and get frustrated but I keep my cool 'cause I love the woman.

I have to say that I'm a girl that doesn't really enjoy it - I'm sorry guys, it's just not my favourite thing and I have to be in the right mood and to want to. That's a big part for me, I wont go down on him if I'm not in the right mood, happy to do other things though.

Also if someone said to me "here it is", or pushed me in the direction "tuggy tuggy" that would completely put me off... I reckon your wife maybe when you do ask/remind then feels pressure which destorys all spontaneity and control that I have over the situation.

One more final thought is that for me bj's are a very initimate thing, I have to feel confident in myself. I know this might not make sense but usually guys are into watching and are very visual creatures. For me I have to get over the idea what I'm going to look like to him. If I'm feeling confident, loved, secure then I'm much more able to do as justagirliegirl described. This happens to me in long-term relationships (4years not married sorry) - there are many things that can affect my confidence but can reflect in how I feel/express myself sexually even if I know the man loves me.

What I would suggest is touching and rediscovering all the parts of your bodies together... remind each other what's there. If I'm feeling connected with his whole body and not just that one part then bj's are more likely to enter my head as an option. I also like lots of flirting during the day to make me think about ideas for when I come home... but without actual words like 'bj' stuff like 'her dress drops slowly to the floor and....' and you both continue the conversation for the day.... slow burn...

If you're going to talk about it, don't do it in bed, that would make me feel under even more pressure.

So a question for you "goers" who like giving bjs -

Any advice on dealing with the taste?

Eat lots of oysters :p

No but seriously.. you can condition yourself to like it.. You probably just have this yucky feeling before even having it in your mouth.. Start thinking positively of it. Tell youreself it's gonna be yummy.. hahaha

Other than that.. I've heard there are some tricks to make it taste better.. What was it.. drink lots of pineapple juice? :rolleyes: Don't know if it works, has anybody experimented?

Yeah, never thought about it unless it really is funky spunk...lol.

Then again, it's all about positioning too. If you are in the right position you'll never tasted it. :eek: :eek: :D :D :D:lmao: :lmao: :p :p

One more final thought is that for me bj's are a very initimate thing, I have to feel confident in myself. I know this might not make sense but usually guys are into watching and are very visual creatures. For me I have to get over the idea what I'm going to look like to him. If I'm feeling confident, loved, secure then I'm much more able to do as justagirliegirl described. This happens to me in long-term relationships (4years not married sorry) - there are many things that can affect my confidence but can reflect in how I feel/express myself sexually even if I know the man loves me.

Wouldn't someone who is married with children be able to deal with that kind of intimacy, though? How do you get married without feeling comfortable, loved, and secure? Why would you?

Yeah, never thought about it unless it really is funky spunk...lol.

Then again, it's all about positioning too. If you are in the right position you'll never tasted it. :eek: :eek: :D :D :D:lmao: :lmao: :p :p

I can't quite find that position. Any suggestions? Thanks!!

• Author
marriedwithtwo
No disrespect but you'd sound like a school boy asking in this manner!! :laugh:

I find it strange that you've been married a while, even have children, and you'd find it hard to ask your wife for a BJ!?

If she's slightly stand-offish when it comes to oral, maybe this insinuates it's just not her bag! I'd just ask her straight out " Why don't you give me a BJ very often darling, you're so good at it - do you not like oral? "

Can I ask a personal question - Do you go down on her?? If so, make it clear, it's a 2 way street, no sucky sucky, no licky licky!! :D

Harsh but fair! ;)

We're trying to work through it, but she is very non-sexual. She enjoys sex and most of the times has an orgasm. But there is no random touching, her initiating, her wanting to try stuff, etc. It's just sex, at night, lights off, in bed, and that's good for her. It's hard enough for me to get more than once a week, so that is why the oral thing could be touchy. She really does not like talking about sex too much.

Oral for her? I LOVE doing it, she could mostly care less. She told me that it doesn't do alot for her. She says it feels nice, but she coud take it or leave it, and if I want to do it ok, but don't do it for her. Sounds crazy to me..... Yes I have made sure I do exactly what she likes, but really her idea of sexual attention is holding onto my thing to guide it into her when we do it.

I gave my exH a bj one time after he had picked up some chocolate syrup, and drizzled it on the specific area. It was a bit too sticky/messy to do all the time, but it made it different and interesting to try. He got what he wanted, and I got to suck my favorite food off him. :D

I wanted to say one other thing... I enjoy giving blow jobs that are appreciated. But there were times in my marriage where I felt it was taken for granted and I got a little resentful about it. Its a lot of work! At least for me... And if the guy can't even give me a meaningful "Thank you" and some quality affection afterward... then I'm less prone to wanting to put that kind of work in very often.

Not that that applies to any of the gentlemen on this board. ;)

All right, I'm going to do your guy a favor and tell you a secret. There's a sweet spot on the underside towards the tip. Play around and pay attention, you'l find it. When the time draws near, take it out, pull the skin tight and go to town on that area like giving someone a gentle hicky. If done right, he'll never notice or care you don't let him in your mouth.

• 1 month later...

Ummm my bf just says "Suck my D---", that works for me. Short and simple.

My ex used to push my head down there. Not the most romantic way but it works.

well....after almost 20 years together my SO still gets it 3 or 4 times a week (and that's just the bj) - it's one of my favourite things. To make sure I he gets it he gets into bed saying something like "I've just had a shower - just in case.............." or "feel like a nuzzle...??"

I was trying to think what we said when we knew each other less well, probably something like "can you find out the place I LOVE being kissed?" or maybe we just wriggled around until it was there in front of my face - that's sort of a great big hint. ha ha ha

Flyin in Clouds
I would like to ask for a BJ from my wife. .....

I'm just curious what you say (or if you are the woman, what do you hear)?

Honey I got these special knee pads for you... come over here and lets give them a work out... :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: open wide dear....

Flyin in Clouds
...Him sitting on the couch, he whips it out in all it's glory, strokes it a couple times.. and then grabs my head and forces...

Yeah, that's my fantasy to do that to my wife too, but if I did it for real I'm afraid she'd kill me.:o
Flyin in Clouds
So a question for you "goers" who like giving bjs -

Any advice on dealing with the taste?

I'm told that if the man drinks lots of pineapple juice it helps his cum tatse better.

... It wasn't until like last year though when I truly understood that he was doing it because he LOVES to - I had been worried that he only did it because he felt obligated, and it was HUGE to learn that that wasn't the case! Personally the idea of going down on a woman to me is gross -
Yeah, I'd be grossed out giving a guy a BJ, but I love eating pussy. I love the taste and the feel and everything about it. It is hugely exciting. Feeling the soft part of the woman's inner thigh. Unfortunately my wife said she doesn't like it anymore. :(
Flyin in Clouds
Is it not ironic that in many cases it's single people who can enjoy a variety of fun sexual activity, while for many married people, these things can be mostly or completely off-limits?
what's ironic. Once a woman has the ring she doesn't have to put out anymore...
Flyin in Clouds
Amen to that. The first two years of our relationship was full of constant wonderful and exploratory sexual experiences. Now, 7 years later and into our second year of marriage it's rather ...umm... humdrum and sparse. :( have a very high libido still and get frustrated but I keep my cool 'cause I love the woman.

Yeah, but that will wear off eventually and then thoughts will turn to getting it elsewhere. Far better to be honest with your wife now and let her know you would like more than she's giving. A lot of women simply don't understand how important sex is to the relationship. They also think you mostly want to get off and don't care about her, when I think it's usually just as important to us men that the woman we are with enjoy sex as much as we do. Anyway suffering in silence isn't doing either of you any good. You owe it to both yourself and your wife to fix this.

justagirliegirl
She did say bf, though. Give her about ten years in a marriage and a couple children, and see if she comes back with the same attitude.

Well I am one of those rare women who didn't change after marriage. I was married for 20 years and have kids. I never turned him down for sex.

I would have it every day if possible.

The thing is HE changed after a few years of marriage and he no longer wanted sex.

It got to the point of getting it twice a year. I got tired of being hurt and rejected and not just because of that, I left him.

So I found a new guy who is 20 years younger and I have as much sex as I can. :D

justagirliegirl
To the OP.

Just ask already.

I would absolutely love it if my bf came right out and asked for one. It's one of my fantasies. Him sitting on the couch, he whips it out in all it's glory, strokes it a couple times.. and then grabs my head and forces...

heh heh :o

Something like that happened one time. I would love to see him stroke it but he is a bit shy about it. Maybe in time.:D

One morning I woke up and my eyes were half open and I noticed he had everything out shining in the moonlight. He was so huge and was stroking just a bit. He didn't realize I was awake. hehehe

So I just rolled over and put my face in his crotch and looked up at him and grinned sleepily and gave him a lick from base to tip and then I went or it. :lmao: It was awesome!

justagirliegirl
We're trying to work through it, but she is very non-sexual. She enjoys sex and most of the times has an orgasm. But there is no random touching, her initiating, her wanting to try stuff, etc. It's just sex, at night, lights off, in bed, and that's good for her. It's hard enough for me to get more than once a week, so that is why the oral thing could be touchy. She really does not like talking about sex too much.

Oral for her? I LOVE doing it, she could mostly care less. She told me that it doesn't do alot for her. She says it feels nice, but she coud take it or leave it, and if I want to do it ok, but don't do it for her. Sounds crazy to me..... Yes I have made sure I do exactly what she likes, but really her idea of sexual attention is holding onto my thing to guide it into her when we do it.

Did you know she didn't like sex before you married her?

if u have to request it....that's should tell u everything

don't ask for something like that...shhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeesh

wouldn't you rather someone just want to do something because they want too

i would feel silly....

I will tell you what has worked for us:

We rotate back and forth, every night, who gets to pick what they want. When it is his night, he gets all his picks on clothes, to positions to bj's etc. On my nights, I get my massages, positions, etc.

You get the point. Maybe it won't be an every night thing for you, maybe a once a week thing, but the idea is, your night, your pick!

if u have to request it....that's should tell u everything

don't ask for something like that...shhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeesh

wouldn't you rather someone just want to do something because they want too

i would feel silly....

Sorry but that made me laugh! You've obviously never been married or in a LTR have you?:laugh: :laugh: