Fathers and abortion

and if the woman did not want a child then she should have taken procaution that this would not have occured.

Same thing with a guy if he does not want kids he needs to take precautions. BC is the responsibility of both people.

no I am not angry...... if you read my post you will see that it is all about what was posted in the start just a little added. not mad in the least just think its a load of crap. the key is that I think that the fathers dont get near what they should because of the its my body thing. and if the woman did not want a child then she should have taken procaution that this would not have occured. I am not speaking for the men thatt have jetted but if you look at it there are just as many women that have left there kids as well. my auncle is prof of that he has his two boys because the mother decided to beat the baby when he was just an infant and she was to into her drugs.

Yes, this does happen that women sometimes leave there kids. My brother also is a prime example. He's raising his children because their mom decided that she was no longer interested. The fact still remains though, that ultimately it was her decision on what she wanted to do when she found out that she was pregnant. Because it was her body carrying the child, she could have very well had aborted if she had chosen to. And it is her right.

No one could force a woman to keep or abort. It's illegal. The only thing a man could do is keep a woman hostage for 9 months and wind up in the slammer for it. On the other side, if he wants her to abort, he can't drag her to a clinic and force her, if he throws her down a flight of stairs he's going to the big house for that as well. By law, the woman has the choice.

Same thing with a guy if he does not want kids he needs to take precautions. BC is the responsibility of both people.

you are right. the thing is that it comes to stupid crap and the procaution is not used. cause abortion is the answer to the uoo's that hapeen!!!!! when in the first place if protection at all cost was the key and or if your really smart you wait till you know it is the right thing and you want a child then there would be very few of the abortions that happen. women whom get pregnant because no protection was used and say ok I will just have an abortion because I am not ready yet well that should have been thought through before hand.. you, me and the rest of the would knows what can happen when you have sex!!!!!!

the question is though is do fathers have no rights.....no they dont!!!!!!! should they have right??? yes they should!!!!!! if women dont want the unborn child they just get rid of it. but if the man wants it then he has to suffer the thoughts of his child being ripped from the whomb and killed!!!!! but if the woman wants the child and the man does not he still has to pay(no matter what). there are even cases where there have been women whom give the child the last name of the man she thinks is the father he pays child support and then finds out after the 2 years he has loved this child it is not his. I know not all men are good ones and if you really want to look at it neither is the women that are getting pregnant with thier babies. lets face it... it would not be a choice if we as women did what was right the first time.

if you are on bc and the man does not have protection then it should be right then no thanks!!!!!! we are the ones that need to be more into the protection because we are women and we are the ones that do get pregnant not the men. they should also be in protection too but the majority falls on us due to the fact we carry the child. as far as its my body crap all that is a load because if you did things in a responable way or waited you would not have to have abortions in which case does more damage to your body in the long run especally if you have an abortion from not a very good doctor and right then you take a chance of ever being able to have children after that.

not only will you have phiscal emotions after you have killed your child but you will have emotions if you have it and give it up. it is a lose,lose thing. so why not stop it and try to be an adult and either a.wait (till you have married and you both agree to have children or b. if you are going to indulge with sex and the adult way of life as they call it then be an adult and except the adult life you choose when you layed down and made this child.