OmG what have I done? psycho me

Mollyanna

• Author

I was going to ask if you went, but I realized now it is not yet 1Am where you are. Please don't go. What are you thinking????

Hey,

What are you thinking????

Well, I'm going to take a shower, make myself look nice with the hoochie dress... and head there and wait for him at 1am.

Yeee... I like the liquor guy. He's hot as hell!!!!!!

(I got some condoms, but with that crazy guy you never know what he's going to do, he swiveled the tongue out when I was leaving :rolleyes:)

Ariadne

Hey Mollyanna,

But at least I'm not going to go there drunk like last time.

I was waiting for him last time and had a few beers, so this time I'll be a little more serious.

Ariadne

So,

There we were in the "back of my car" (I know) until 4:30 in the morning.

We took care of business (a few times) and we talked and talked too. I have bruises all over the place now, I guess is a territorial thing or some.

The guy is a sweetheart, but again we didn't make any plans or anything, so I guess I'll have to go buy another soda. But if he never wanted to see me again, I'd totally understand.

But I really had a great time with him. It's hard to say he smelled so good I wanted to eat him, and that I kept kissing him the whole time, even when he talked, given the circumstances.

But this guy I could really fall for, he is adorable and God he's gorgeous,

Ariadne

Well,

He is 12 years younger, so I didn't expect to find any soulmate there.

But hey, what can I say... :rolleyes:

Ariadne

• Author

I don't know what to say Ariadne. Just like Touche, I'm getting aggravated. I can't tell anymore if you are making this stuff up to get us to feel sorry for you, or if you are really this destructive, or if you are treating this forum as a drama storyboard. Whichever it is, I'm feeling bad for you but I have no idea how to help you except not feed into it.

I don't know what to say Ariadne. Just like Touche, I'm getting aggravated. I can't tell anymore if you are making this stuff up to get us to feel sorry for you, or if you are really this destructive, or if you are treating this forum as a drama storyboard. Whichever it is, I'm feeling bad for you but I have no idea how to help you except not feed into it.

Well, Molly. You're at the EXACT point I am with all this. I've given up. And now you know how I feel. It's the SAME feeling I get when you tell us that you've once again texted or called your guy too. Now do you see?

But Ariadne, you're really being self-destructive. The kind of thing you did will just make you feel worse about yourself. Stop cheapening yourself like that. Someone WILL come along who thinks you have more to offer than just your body. But you have to have more self-respect.

Hey,

Someone WILL come along who thinks you have more to offer than just your body.

But "I" want dik. I love dik. Don't you seeee????

He said he was surprised, he said he didn't know I was so crazy with sex, like him, because I looked so serious.

See? I reallllly reallllllly enjoyed that guy. I want to do it again a million times. :) (And he's huge)

I just hope next time we meet on a bed or some. I told him, do we "have" to do this in the parking lot?

Ariadne

Hi,

To tell you the truth, the only thing I'm afraid about is to fall for that guy. (Because I'm older and all the rest, not a good idea).

I've had fwbs before and I never fell for any of them.

But I never had a fwb so cute and so adorable. He is like a mirage so cute, and he comes from a good family, he is very educated, is just that he just immigrated.

So, dangerous in that sense, but now, I don't even know if I'll see him again... I guess I'll have to wait and go back to the liquor store. :(

Ariadne

"Nothing"

He just told me that he liked me from the minute he saw me, that he thought I was so sexy, that many girls want him but that he chose me. And that I'm the first one he's been with in America. (And he of course, used condoms).

I know, it's quite a weird situation. I have no idea if I'll see him again.

Ariadne

AriaIncognito
:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: And I have no idea why you'd even WANT to see him again!

Me neither, he sounds like an a**hole. Personally I want to be treated affectionately, i dont want bruises after I have sex. I also would think i'd deserve better than the back of a car...really look at your behavior, it's screaming low self esteem. While many of us suffer from it, myself included, we dont lower ourselves to being used by some guy in the back of a car at a liquor store. I dont mean to sound so blunt, but really, think about it, you deserve way more than this.

Jennifer

Its official!!! You are a sucker for punishment. You crave sadness and sorrow. You revel in self pity and people pitying you.

Here's the thing, we are all adults and personally, I see nothing wrong with a ****kk buddy, as long as you can handle it. As we have seen in this thread, you can't. You don't love dik, you love anything that will fill the void (no pun intended) you have inside of you.

Again, stop being so needy and pathetic. C'mon now, have you reduced yourself to being a cumbucket from some immigrant bottle store guy in the backseat of YOUR car????

This guy didn't even make plans with you, ordered you to show up in a hoochie dress and there you are at effing 1am, because he showed you some attention. My gawd! This is sad, and is now making me angry. Does he even know your name??? There was the 100 yr old 4 days ago too, am sure had he tried a lil harder, bought you a hotdog, he might have hit it too.

You have major issues. Excuse me for being so harsh but sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind. My belief is, you will never find happiness anywhere in life because it doesn't exist within you. You won't find love because you do not know what that is and you don't have it for yourself.

Stop the freaking madness and get a vibrator!!!!

AriaIncognito
As we have seen in this thread, you can't. You don't love dik, you love anything that will fill the void (no pun intended) you have inside of you.

I'm sorry but that was too funny not to acknowledge. Nice pun :-)

Jennifer

Hi,

And I have no idea why you'd even WANT to see him again!

Well, we talked a lot yesterday too.

Heck, he is not an animal, he is a person, with feelings.

I'd love to see him, I loved his stories, and he is a hot lover.

And if I don't see him again, well fine.

Ariadne

He has feelings all right! HORNY feelings and that's about it.

Just curious...why do you think he didn't ask to see you again, or set up another "date" (if you can even call it that) or even ask for your number?

Hi,

This guy didn't even make plans with you, ordered you to show up in a hoochie dress and there you are at effing 1am, because he showed you some attention.

That's right.

But I liked the guy for a while.

What am I going to say? Well, I won't go out with you unless you take me to a restaurant and the movies?

It was obvious it was a sex thing, I'm much older than him, I didn't expect any "romance".

And if that was the way he wanted to play it, then that's the way I'll play. I always go by the guy. I "like" it that way.

And if I get a good friendship out of this, fine, if I get a lover out of this, fine, and if I never see him again, fine too.

Ariadne

Hi,

Me neither, he sounds like an a**hole. Personally I want to be treated affectionately, i dont want bruises after I have sex.

It's a different culture and a different mentality. I keep that in mind. No, I never had a guy bruise my legs with his lips. He said, anyone ever fk you like this before? No. Well, that a fk, he said.

I also would think i'd deserve better than the back of a car...

Well, that I hope too... we'll see... But I wasn't too upset at the whole thing, actually, the windows were all steamed up.

I dont mean to sound so blunt, but really, think about it, you deserve way more than this.

No, is ok. I don't get offended.

Ariadne

AriaIncognito
Hi,

Me neither, he sounds like an a**hole. Personally I want to be treated affectionately, i dont want bruises after I have sex.

It's a different culture and a different mentality. I keep that in mind. No, I never had a guy bruise my legs with his lips. He said, anyone ever fk you like this before? No. Well, that a fk, he said.

Well, I'd presumably not be bothered with a "culture" that thought treating women like rag dolls was an acceptable thing. There's one thing to be into a little S&M or whatever, and another to just let someone do it because it's all you feel you can get from him and just want him to like you...

Jennifer