OmG what have I done? psycho me

Mollyanna

A beast in a good way?:laugh:

You meanie! Tell us more! What happened with him? Too bad about G'pa. He seemed nice but way too old, I agree.

So what happened with Liquor Story Boy? Don't leave us hanging like this.

Well,

I had heard that Arab guys were crazy and I dated one before that was kind of crazy, but not like this one.

It was like the octopus of the seven heads... He saw me, threw me against the wall and... well...

Then we went to the back of my car...

Ok, put "me" that I'm nuts about guys with that crazy guy...

He just came to America six months ago, from Syria, and was in the Army there for thee years so he is all strong and lifts weights on top and uses his strength too, he just wouldn't let you go. (Ohh so cute)

(Told me, no more Jewish guy, tell him fk, hahaha)

Sigh...

Well, he said he wanted to see me every day and that he was there every day at midnight because he gets off at that time... but, he didn't make any "date".

Sooo... I'm not even going to drive by that liquor store now, hard bc it's in the corner, I'm not even going to look to that liquor store for that matter :o :o :o

Well, I think I'll leave that guy alone for a while. Sigh...

So, that's it,

Ariadne

Oh,

Nonono.... we didn't have "sex"

But I love rough guys (if I want them to stop believe me, I know how to make them stop...unless is some kind of psychopath from the movies)

He said, "tomorrow" but it didn't sound too for sure, so I'll leave him alone I think. Yeah....

And he even remembers what I was wearing the first day he saw me. He said he thought I was sooo sexy that he messed with himself that day thinking about what I was wearing... hehehe

And he says he has 3 to 4 girls asking him out every day in that liquor store. He says he doesn't want them (!?) Hmmm.... Ah, and that he has a "girlfriend" back in Syria that he loves and sends her money.

Well, not like I was going to find my soulmate in that guy 12 years younger anyway...

Ariadne

Molly confused too... What happened Ariadne?

If I told you all that happened I'd be like you asking how to delete this thread.

Ariadne

I HATE HATE HATE mine. In fact, I am going to another salon tomorrow probably to see what they can do to it.

Hey, so how is the hair doing? Do you like it better this morning or are you still going to the salon?

Mine I'm getting used to it I guess, good thing is when I trim it it gets really curly.

Ariadne

Hi guys,

Well, the liquor store guy, a handsome like hell, 27 year old, stud, tall, buff, Arab guy has been flirting with me for a while now.

He had already asked me if I had a bf and I told him no, and he asked me if I wanted one. I said yes.

Well, this type of teasing went on and on every time I went there.

Ariadne

Mhhhhhhhhh.... Ok, exactly how often do you visit the bottle store.... LOL

Ok, bad joke :laugh:

Hey,

Well, to tell you the truth I found myself making excuses to go there, to get some phone cards (that's what I usually buy there) or just a soda.

Till I decided not to go anymore because it started to be obvious I was going to see the guy. :o

(Actually, every time I drove by I'd look inside to see him).

Ariadne

Well,

I don't want this thread to turn into my darn dates, but it seems like it's going that way now.

Anyway, grandpa just called :confused:. And asked me if I was exhausted from the hot date I had yesterday.

So I told him that I dated another guy after I met him and told him all about the liquor store guy.

Well, so we talked about that date for a bit, and to him I gave more the details of the crazy encounter. He sounds pretty wise after all.

He says he wants to see me. I'm like, but I don't like you, I'm not attracted to you like that... Well, you said you were not attracted to the fwb at first (I wasn't) and then you grew used to him.

Well, that's true... You have to give it a chance he says. Sighhhh....

Ok, so I'm going to meet him for dinner tomorrow, in his "house" he said. Grandpa's house.

Gosh, now what, I much rather the liquor store guy but since he didn't make any concrete plans, forget it. Now I'm embarrassed to go to that store even.

And grandpa seems very understanding and all... :( :( :( :( :( :(

Ariadne

burning 4 revenge

Ariadne

For one thing you can't let a man you turned down try and force his will on you. Srop being so weak. He might seem nice and understanding, but if he's trying to force you do things against your will that's neither nice, nor understanding. He's just being a creep.

Secondly, I'm a bit troubled by how you like being manhandled in such a rough and disrespectful manner. It sounds to me like the liqour store guy totally disrespected you and you ate it up like strawberry shortcake.

Thirdly, what is this thing your'e doing playing Arabs against Jews. Hasn't history taught you that your'e playing with fire.

Well...

Wise words burning 4 revenge :)

For one thing you can't let a man you turned down try and force his will on you.

I knowww... but then I thought I wasn't giving him a fair chance of getting to know him yadda yadda (?)

It sounds to me like the liqour store guy totally disrespected you

Wellll.... and that guy I wanted him for boy toy. I just didn't know he was so nuts. But now what I do... don't go there anymore.

And the Arab Jew thing just turned out that way.

Ariadne

Ok you guys,

I was feeling so bad about this whole thing...

That I called the fwb and told him I needed to see him.

So I'm going to see him tonight!

:(

Ariadne

Ok, you know I like you Ariadne but I'm not posting here anymore. It's disturbing on many levels. I can't sit by and watch this any longer.

You are nuts to go to that guys house. You barely know him. You're really acting crazy. And I love crazy people but you are acting against your own interests at this point.

I'm mad and I'm concerned and I'm not coming here anymore.

You and Molly both. You'll never meet your "soulmates" if you don't start treating yourselves with more respect. If you don't why do you think anyone else will.

Hope nothing bad happens to you at that guys house. It's insane to go there and I do hope you reconsider.

I'm done here. God bless you and Molly and be well.

• Author

I sent you a private message, Touche. Thanks for all your help! I understand you getting frustrated. I am feeling the same way. Honestly, I am growing weary of posting all this drama. I just feel like not talking to anyone anymore. I'm tired.

Hey,

Noooo.... don't leave me you too :(

Hope nothing bad happens to you at that guys house. It's insane to go there and I do hope you reconsider.

Well, he said he was going to call me tomorrow to tell me the address, so maybe I'll tell him to go meet somewhere else.

I objected to the house thing, but he said that he was a gentleman, and well, he seemed like a nice person last night (?)

Ariadne

Hey,

For one thing you can't let a man you turned down try and force his will on you.

Looky, aren't you proud of me? Grandpa called:

Me: Nooooooooo

He: What do you mean?

Me: Nothing

He: I wanna see you

Me: I don't want to, I don't like you

He: But you'll love me

Me: No, you are an ugly old man

He: I'm a handsome old man

Me: You are an ugly handsome old man

He: I'm ugly?

Me: Ugly to me. What do you want?

He: I want to see you

Me: I don't want to

He: You promised you'd come over

Me: Yuuuuck

He: You'll love me, I promise you

Me: You are begging

He: Yes I am

Me: Don't be ridiculous

Me: I gotta go ok? Bye.

Me: Bye

Me: Hang up

----------

Ariadne

Yes, Molly I got the message. I just don't thing I can help. I'm not aggravated with you guys. It's just you keep doing the same things over and over and you expect to get different results. And we all know that's the definition of insanity!

Hell, I have my own issues and it's frustrating to see others who keep on doing the same things over and over again.

I'm totally useless to both of you.

Aria, I'm glad you are not going to see that guy. I wouldn't have called him ugly though. You probably hurt his feelings.

Heeey,

I'm glad you are back :)

And we all know that's the definition of insanity!

I freak people out too. One time my office mate took me aside to tell me I scared her.

I'm totally useless to both of you.

I know you are trying to make us into your daughters and all. Well, I enjoy talking to you.

Aria, I'm glad you are not going to see that guy.

Pheww... are you kidding me?

Later, (now I want the liquor guy)

Ariadne

Yeah, trying to make you two my daughters! Ha! ha! Scary thought! And hey, I'm not THAT old!:eek:

Liquor guy didn't sound to good to me. You're not telling us everything that happened with him for a good reason...it's not good.

Oh and I'm NOT back! No, really I'm not.

Hi

Yeah, trying to make you two my daughters! Ha! ha! Scary thought! And hey, I'm not THAT old!:eek:

Yeah yeah, you like us for daughters. And you are about my age I'd say.

Liquor guy didn't sound to good to me. You're not telling us everything that happened with him for a good reason...it's not good.

Liquor store guy is a pain. But cute. Maybe I'll go to the liquor buy some and see what he says. Sigh, can only wish.

Ariadne

Hi guys,

If anyone is still interested...

I went to the liquor store for the first time after what happened (I was all freaking out but, ah well):

He: (Serious the whole time) Everything ok?

Me: Yeah (Put a soda bottle on the counter and knock it down, ups)

He: I missed you...

Me: ...

He: It's such and such

Me: (Give him the money, hand trembling)

Me: I missed you too

He: I'm off tonight at 1am. Do you want?

Me: Yeah, but you are too crazy.

He: Yes. But you like me. Do you want?

Me: Yeah. Do "you" want?

He: Oh... you don't know... I want every day

Me: Ok

He: Come with the dress

Me: I'll come, but I'll think about the dress

He: No. Don't think. If you don't come with the dress then don't come. You know what I want to do.

Me: Ok, bye

-----------

Sooo.... Omg, I have a date tonight at 1am with a hoochi dress...

I'm all excited! (And kind of freaking out)

Ariadne

• Author
Hi guys,

If anyone is still interested...

I went to the liquor store for the first time after what happened (I was all freaking out but, ah well):

He: (Serious the whole time) Everything ok?

Me: Yeah (Put a soda bottle on the counter and knock it down, ups)

Me: ...

He: It's such and such

Me: (Give him the money, hand trembling)

Me: I missed you too

He: I'm off tonight at 1am. Do you want?

Me: Yeah, but you are too crazy.

He: Yes. But you like me. Do you want?

Me: Yeah. Do "you" want?

He: Oh... you don't know... I want every day

Me: Ok

He: Come with the dress

Me: I'll come, but I'll think about the dress

He: No. Don't think. If you don't come with the dress then don't come. You know what I want to do.

Me: Ok, bye

-----------

Sooo.... Omg, I have a date tonight at 1am with a hoochi dress...

I'm all excited! (And kind of freaking out)

Ariadne

Ariadne: WHAT ARE YOU DOING??????????? I swear I hope you are making this **** up.

Oh,

Btw, I went to see the fwb the other day and told him about the liquor guy. (And the grandpa guy).

I want him for friend and confidant, like my other exes.

We had a nice time there talking, smoked some, and then when he started to get horny I left and told him he was a piece of sht, he said, "that's right" (grrr)

So that was it,

Ariadne

Hey,

There you are... :)

Ariadne: WHAT ARE YOU DOING??????????? I swear I hope you are making this **** up.

Oh no, I'm not making any of this up.

Ariadne