His girlfriend is jealous of our friendship!

Hey, if my BF had a female friend who was calling me "psycho" I would be pissed.

Sorry. I just don't agree with you on this one, BO. :lmao:

I don't get the impression that the OP was walking up to the GF calling her a psycho, but on this thread, the OP stated that the GF was acting like a psycho. If this girl is bitch*** about his (just happens to have a vagina) friend , with no reason other than this person just happens to have a whole for insertion, she would be behaving as paranoid ( paronoid that his friend is female) and jealous and petty and bitch* = psycho ( psycho dosn't have to mean certifiable but kinda odd). Just going by what the post is about , in other replies, there are some "wild accusations" going on .

Sounds like a couple of fine ladies I'd want to be friends with. What's the problem?

Point made. Men usually use that fleshy pussy detector that juts out just past the belt line when making choices over who they wish to be "friends" with and why....

Look, all I am saying is that it is quite obvious that he is bashing his GF with his friend....

otherwise she would not be able to make a comment like this:

blowing little things out of proportion, and not listening to reason.

after disclosing this:

who I've met maybe once

and how would she know this:

Did I mention, now this girl who I've met maybe once hates me now?

Unless the BF mentioned it to her? And why would he do that? Because there is a moist breeding ground that allows for these kinds of things to fester and grow unnaturally so.

The BF is badmouthing his GF with her, and given the opinions the friend has on the GF, it is obvious that she is also doing the same.....

blind_otter

I had a female friend who I had been best friends with for over 10 years. We even lived together my sophomore year of college. people said we were like peas in a pod.

She got on great with my BF, and I with hers.

And then I went on vacation with my family for a week and she f***ed my boyfriend and he moved into the house I lived in with her, down the hall from me, and I spent the last 3 months of my lease listening to them f***.

catgirl1927
I cannot believe what I'm reading in this thread. If this chick wanted to hook it up with this guy I would imagine she would have made her move before he hooked it up with his GF. And if this was a guy posting , you would all talk about how inscure the GF is , its okay for this guy to have friends , the GF is being controlling. What is wrong with you all, even if your SO has female friends that want to flirt or throw themselves at him , do you think he would have decided to be with you if he wanted to be with them instead? Ladies ...Stop bashing each other so hard core we don't have to fight over the strong ones who can take down the buffalo anymore .

He can have friends all he wants. Hell, my BF has one "friend" that I KNOW is trying to get in his pants. (She's an ex) I won't buddy up to her and be pals, because she's a snake. She only wants to be friends with me so I won't be suspicious. I am not that stupid. I don't snoop, I don't eavesdrop. I know he still talks to her. We're not married yet, and he doesn't understand why. Fool me once...

blind_otter
I don't get the impression that the OP was walking up to the GF calling her a psycho, but on this thread, the OP stated that the GF was acting like a psycho. If this girl is bitch*** about his (just happens to have a vagina) friend , with no reason other than this person just happens to have a whole for insertion, she would be behaving as paranoid ( paronoid that his friend is female) and jealous and petty and bitch* = psycho ( psycho dosn't have to mean certifiable but kinda odd). Just going by what the post is about , in other replies, there are some "wild accusations" going on .

As far as I know, the OP met her friends GF once and is now calling her psycho.

And she is saying her friend's GF "hates her" -- how would she know this, from the singular meeting they had? Wow that must have been one cathartic hang out. :rolleyes:

IME, chicks who label other chicks as "psycho" are usually psycho themselves.

Which is stupid and catty, in my book.

I had a female friend who I had been best friends with for over 10 years. We even lived together my sophomore year of college. people said we were like peas in a pod.

She got on great with my BF, and I with hers.

And then I went on vacation with my family for a week and she f***ed my boyfriend and he moved into the house I lived in with her, down the hall from me, and I spent the last 3 months of my lease listening to them f***.

that really sucks BO , my sis fu**** my husband , so I know some people are crappy .But don't judge all women based on the actions of a few.

blind_otter
that really sucks BO , my sis fu**** my husband , so I know some people are crappy .But don't judge all women based on the actions of a few.

No, I don't either. But I do judge other women on their catty behaviors. If I hang with some chick who calls this girl a bitch, and that one a psycho, then I tend to not hang out with them any more because I think it's useless to use those labels.

We tear each other down. Why assume her friend's GF hates her? After one meeting? Why assume the friend is honestly relaying info, when we all know about the stupid "telephone game" thing that happens when he said to tell her that she said blah blah blah.

As far as I know, the OP met her friends GF once and is now calling her psycho.

And she is saying her friend's GF "hates her" -- how would she know this, from the singular meeting they had? Wow that must have been one cathartic hang out. :rolleyes:

IME, chicks who label other chicks as "psycho" are usually psycho themselves.

Which is stupid and catty, in my book.

Sounds like the guy friend has repeated those things to her, and if he did why would there be anything wrong with that? I tell my good friends when my guy is being an assmunch.

I dont know that Ive ever called anybody psycho, but nutjob is a pretty common reference for me to use in context to my mother...:eek:

Hey, if my BF had a female friend who was calling me "psycho" I would be pissed.

You mean you wouldnt want your BF to engage in mean spirited, backstabbing behaviour with his friend who has a pussy?? Why on earth not???

Point is, it doesnt matter if the friend has a pussy or a ding dong...or for that matter both (:sick: ) What does matter is that both him and her are knowingly engaging in backstabbing behaviour

No, I don't either. But I do judge other women on their catty behaviors. If I hang with some chick who calls this girl a bitch, and that one a psycho, then I tend to not hang out with them any more because I think it's useless to use those labels.

We tear each other down. Why assume her friend's GF hates her? After one meeting? Why assume the friend is honestly relaying info, when we all know about the stupid "telephone game" thing that happens when he said to tell her that she said blah blah blah.

This is true enough , the telephone thing does happen. But if the OP is stating fact , this IS how the GF is acting , and its all true .Would we all be calling her catty then?

blind_otter
Sounds like the guy friend has repeated those things to her, and if he did why would there be anything wrong with that? I tell my good friends when my guy is being an assmunch.

I dont know that Ive ever called anybody psycho, but nutjob is a pretty common reference for me to use in context to my mother...:eek:

Because you don't share private info about your relationship or your SO with people unless you get the OK from SO first, IMO anyways.

You start talking about your relatinoship and GF to your female friends, as a guy -- well a female friend who maybe didn't make a move before that might think she's "saving him from his psycho girlfriend" and convince him to break up.

It's dangerous to do that. Your friends get a f***ed up, one sided P.O.V, and then your partner catches heat from them for s*** they weren't even involved in? Hell no. I've done that before, hell I ruined an ENTIRE RELATIONSHIP by sharing too much with friends and family when I was pissed off.

You mean you wouldnt want your BF to engage in mean spirited, backstabbing behaviour with his friend who has a pussy?? Why on earth not???

Point is, it doesnt matter if the friend has a pussy or a ding dong...or for that matter both (:sick: ) What does matter is that both him and her are knowingly engaging in backstabbing behaviour

One thing I've learned in life is , Don't EVER do anything you wouldn't do outright in front of people of ever say anything to anyone you wouldn't say to their face. If in fact the GF was doing these things and trying to get the guy to drop his friend, how is it backstabbing . Im sorry , I just really don't get it so could someone explain?

Here's my 2 cents from the gf's point of view. I believe guys and girls can have friends that are of the opposite sex...don't get me wrong. but every situation is different. My bf has a friend who is a girl that he talked to and text with pretty much everyday(he still may). I however wouldn't of had a problem with this if he didn't lie to me about her in the first place. he never told me he would still meet up with her for lunch/dinner during the week while he and I were just starting to date(which stopped as soon as we became official). We weren't official yet, but I told him the most important thing I want in a relationship was to be open and honest with eachother, only he betrayed that with me. To make matters worse, his friend had given him a sticker, a valentines day card and a going away card(she moved to be with her bf) saying that she loved him. I know that because she had a bf and he was with me, it shouldn't matter, but in her going away card she made it seem like she really had feelings for him, like he was more than a friend to her. She talked about how he means the world to her and thanked him for listening to her talk and talk about whatever and that they'll have many more memories together. Then she wrote "I love you (bf name)".

I have talked to him about her and this repeatedly for pretty much a couple of months. He's the one who kept trying to hide things from me and lie about certain things she did/said to him, even after he said he wouldn't lie anymore, but then I'd discover something else he lied about, dragging the situation out for as long as it was. I by no means hate his friend, even now, but he finally talked to her about how it should of been said sooner, but her telling him she loves him is disrespectful to our relationship and to hers and needs to stop. She said she'd respect that and that she never meant it in that way. Now I feel we have closure on the whole situation and we've moved past it. For myself, I could care less about them talking. It was the whole I love you thing that threw me off and made me wonder seeing how he did lie about her from the beginning. All I'm saying is don't hate the gf because you don't know what your guy friend is telling her OR not telling her. At least in my situation, his friend is respecting us. And I just have to trust him that nothing more is being hidden. After all, I'm the one he is with. Not her.

I don't have any problems with the other girls he is friends with. It was just with her because of the fact my bf kept hiding things about their relationship. I don't know what he says to her about us or me and what he's really telling her, but it's all resting on trust. I'd rather trust him and focus on us rather than always trying to find something to think I have proof it was something more, but I've never found that and that'll only tear us apart. If he wanted to be with her, he would and vice versa. So all I'm saying is don't hate the gf because you don't know what her bf(ur friend) is telling her/not telling her while at the same time, I do believe guys and girls can be friends with the opposite sex as long as they don't go over that "friendship boundary". Like in my situation with her telling my bf she loves him. Just don't judge before knowing the whole truth, which you may never know anyways, so just respect their relationship. That's all you can do.

Because you don't share private info about your relationship or your SO with people unless you get the OK from SO first, IMO anyways.

You start talking about your relatinoship and GF to your female friends, as a guy -- well a female friend who maybe didn't make a move before that might think she's "saving him from his psycho girlfriend" and convince him to break up.

It's dangerous to do that. Your friends get a f***ed up, one sided P.O.V, and then your partner catches heat from them for s*** they weren't even involved in? Hell no. I've done that before, hell I ruined an ENTIRE RELATIONSHIP by sharing too much with friends and family when I was pissed off.

I do get what your saying, I don't mean repeating things to friends like" oh I'm miserable", but just you know, "I'm so irritated he left his shoes in the middle of the floor . "I don't know I just dont think the way someone would who would break up a relationship , so maybe I don't get it.

blind_otter
I do get what your saying, I don't mean repeating things to friends like" oh I'm miserable", but just you know, "I'm so irritated he left his shoes in the middle of the floor . "I don't know I just dont think the way someone would who would break up a relationship , so maybe I don't get it.

Well, there's a big difference between that and telling your friends "My girlfriend hates you."

My Mother hates everyone, this has been established on numerous previous threads. But, I don't go around telling my BF or friends, "Oh, my Mom hates you." For one, do they need to know? Would it make them feel better or enrich their lives? Is she trying to kill them? The answer to all of these questions is NO.

So I don't tell everyone she makes a nasty comment about that she made a nasty comment. She told me my BF's kid looks "dirty and uneducated" and that I should keep the kid away from my house "for insurance purposes" (what?).

I keep that to myself. The little kid doesn't need to know, and neither does his Dad.

See what I'm saying?

Well, there's a big difference between that and telling your friends "My girlfriend hates you."

My Mother hates everyone, this has been established on numerous previous threads. But, I don't go around telling my BF or friends, "Oh, my Mom hates you." For one, do they need to know? Would it make them feel better or enrich their lives? Is she trying to kill them? The answer to all of these questions is NO.

So I don't tell everyone she makes a nasty comment about that she made a nasty comment. She told me my BF's kid looks "dirty and uneducated" and that I should keep the kid away from my house "for insurance purposes" (what?).

I keep that to myself. The little kid doesn't need to know, and neither does his Dad.

See what I'm saying?

I do see your point, but how is it the OPs fault that the info was relayed?

blind_otter
I do see your point, but how is it the OPs fault that the info was relayed?

I guess it's not. It's a good thing I wrote it out like that. Good mirroring and questioning, Tink. A plus! :p

But to the OP -- don't assume that what your BF tells you re: the GF is the complete 100% pure truth.

I guess I shoulda said, talk to the GF and see what's up. Confront her on her irrational beliefs. You may find that what you previously thought is not representative of her beliefs at all.

catgirl1927

Honestly, when my BF's female friends are really up front and honest with me, I trust them. It's the shady ones I don't trust.

If in fact the GF was doing these things and trying to get the guy to drop his friend, how is it backstabbing .

The GF is not the one that is doing "these things" and "backstabbing"....it is the BF and his friend (the original poster) who are talking smack behind her (the GF's) back.....That is backstabbing and completely uncalled for......

Most of us do not make such solid venemous comments about our friends significant others after one or two bitching sessions betwixt our friends...unless of course our friend relayed to us that their SO came at them welding a blowtorch....usually this is an insidious thing, that creeps in conversation after conversation enough for us to form opinions and become bitter and resentful and cause such agnst that we actually go to a third party to seek advice because the situation has become too much for them to deal with on their own....

Its not the Original Posters fault that these comments are relayed to her in that fashion.....it is her fault that she keeps perpetuating the nonsense by forming absurd opinions about who and what the GF is.....and then trying to get us to cosign her behaviour.

Simplybrill: Please, dont ostracise this GF.....get the straight facts and go from there...from your original post, it seems like you are ready to hate her and engage in combative warfare with her BF as the captain leading you into battle.....Please, if you are indeed interested in keeping him as a friend, create steps to at least incorporate her in on one or two of your gatherings. If she is jealous, and you are sincere in saying that you are not harboring romantic feelings, try to understand that these things take a while to overcome when at first the situation appeared to her as an entirely different matter. I am sure you mean well, but please, dont believe everything you hear, even if it is from a trusted source. Sometimes people have reasons that are unbeknownst to us to perpetuate things to such levels.

Honestly, when my BF's female friends are really up front and honest with me, I trust them. It's the shady ones I don't trust.

define shady.

blind_otter
define shady.

I would say those female friends that a man has who don't want to meet or hang out with his significant other, at all.

I would say those female friends that a man has who don't want to meet or hang out with his significant other, at all.

What about someone who is say.....shy ? Dosn't have an easy time getting to know people.Or someone who dosn't typically have female friends? I think a lot of judging comes from instantanious body cues that are built into us that can be misread easily. I've had this happen and seen it happen also.

what's going on

Tink,

Good point - not her fault if she is being told she is hated ( I think a couple of people established this already earlier), but I think it was recommended earlier for her not to bash his girlfriend and that time would tell if she was psycho...I think there were even suggestions to try and approach positively as friends with her (be the better person)...

that's red flag if the bf doesn't want his gf to meet any of his friends that are girls who he claims are "just friends". If there's nothing going on, why the worry of meeting eachother? If the bf's friend doesn't want to meet his gf, then the friend obviously has issues with him having a gf and that says there is something more there on her end.