His girlfriend is jealous of our friendship!

blind_otter
You ladies are only responding this way because of your personal preferences (e.g. you don't like your boyfriends to have female friends.) I've yet to read anything that indicates this person is doing anything wrong to upset her friend's girlfriend.

I think it's somewhat arrogant to expect or demand that your boyfriend or girlfriend give up their friends simply because you don't like them or you have insecurity issues. Afterall, they were around before you ever came into the picture.

I wouldn't demand that. I just wouldn't hang out with them. But if the friend were telling my BF that I was psycho, and that he should break up with me -- what is that other than interfering in someone's relationship?

I've had female friends that did this. Jealous of my relationship, or attracted to my man, they would tell me that he was this, that, and the other, and basicaly try to break us up.

Whatever, I would prefer to make my own judgements about the person I'm f***ing, thanks ever so much.

Also I never tell my BF to give up his female friends. I just don't date men who have female friends, period.

I've yet to read anything that indicates this person is doing anything wrong to upset her friend's girlfriend.

Either she is just unfairly assuming the girlfriend is a jealous "psycho" (her words) … or that's what the boyfriend has been saying about his girlfriend behind her back to his female friend. Not good.

Now, if the guy merely mentioned that his girlfriend was uncomfortable with the emails and phone calls … and suggested they slow down a bit … and the friend got her panties twisted in a knot, then who's really the jealous one?

Either way, the girlfriend would absolutely be within her rights to ask questions or feel concerned. This friend of her boyfriend does not have her best interests (or their relationship's best interest) at heart. Only her own.

Nuff said. :p

You ladies are only responding this way because of your personal preferences (e.g. you don't like your boyfriends to have female friends.) I've yet to read anything that indicates this person is doing anything wrong to upset her friend's girlfriend.

I think it's somewhat arrogant to expect or demand that your boyfriend or girlfriend give up their friends simply because you don't like them or you have insecurity issues. Afterall, they were around before you ever came into the picture.

No.....its because we are females and we know what the real deal is....Men's visions are clouded admist a continuous haze of jiggling breasts, horrid camel toes, and obvious sexual innuendos presented in tacky and distastful ways...all under the guise of "totally innocent, we are just friends"...

You ladies are only responding this way because of your personal preferences

Look, there is OBVIOUSLY something more to the situation....the BF and friend are engaging in backstabbing behaviour, trash talking, and now the BF has his friend believing that she is a crazy psycho....where would she form such an opinion if they hadnt been engaging in trash talking and why would the friend treat the GF like she is an enemy instead of the partner of her friend??? I mean, I dont get it why you dont get it....it seems pretty obvious to me....

catgirl1927

Honestly, it sounds to me like there is a GREAT deal more going on between these two than just "friendship." I bet there are some benefits thrown in there somewhere. If he's talking bad about his girlfriend to her, and telling her she hates her, he obviously doesn't want them to be friends. And why would that be? Why, so that they will hate each other, never talk, and not believe each other when they tell one another they're sleeping with him!

ventinginblue

I can tell you first hand, as the girlfriend in this whole dilemna, that the relationship between gf-bf, and the guy or girl with an opposite sex friend can get pretty nasty.

In the beginning of my relationship with my guy, I didn't care that he had friends that were girls. I was basically in the mindset that my boyfriend was a social person, and what girl wouldn't want to hang out with him! There are some girl friends he has that I do like, but there are some that I don't. One in particular, we'll call Mary :p, was my boyfriend's best friend. I thought she was awesome. She and I had the same opinions about a lot of things, so I had no problem with them hanging out together. I knew my boyfriend had no interest in dating her, and I doubted she had more than platonic feelings for him. But if she did, I didn't really care, as long as he didn't feel that way toward her. :p Anyway, time passed, and I started noticing a trend when they hung out. He'd come home aggitated, snappy, rude... just as typical stated in an earlier post. I found out a little later that whenever they were together, they'd talk about me, and it was usually negative. Everything that was wrong in our relationship would be brought up, and it p!ssed me off. Of course, this wasn't all Mary's fault, because my bf was saying all this stuff to her, but she was also encouraging him to talk badly about me. So naturally I didn't want him to hang out with her anymore! As you can see, bad talking your friend's relationship can end badly. Even if your guy is talking bad about her to you, you should flat out tell him that if he has a problem with her, he should tell her, and that you don't want to get any more involved in their problems. Explain to him that this is the reason his gf doesn't like you hanging out together. Try talking positively to him about his gf. Tell him to bring her a gift. Maybe he'll tell his gf it was your idea, and then she'll ease up a little. But if you start egging on his negative talk to him, she may find out, if she hasn't already, and you'll be the one to pay.

If all your guy friend has to say about his gf is negative, just ask him why he's still with her. If he has nothing positive to say, than maybe he just really doesn't want to be with her. But if he does have positive things to say about her, then try and listen to them and exploit them. Try to see what he sees in her, and find a way to get on her good side so she can realize you're not trying to steal her guy.

I think it's somewhat arrogant to expect or demand that your boyfriend or girlfriend give up their friends simply because you don't like them or you have insecurity issues.

We dont even know for sure if said GF is in fact a jealous wench....all we know is what the friend of the BF is telling us.....Maybe its the BF that is a psycho who is so jealous of his GF's attention and love being spread to other areas that he concocted this whole sordid fairytale to the friend to keep constant friction between the two just so they would never become friends....perhaps the BF masterminded this whole scheme.....

Hey, its been known to happen.....

ventinginblue
Honestly, it sounds to me like there is a GREAT deal more going on between these two than just "friendship." I bet there are some benefits thrown in there somewhere. If he's talking bad about his girlfriend to her, and telling her she hates her, he obviously doesn't want them to be friends. And why would that be? Why, so that they will hate each other, never talk, and not believe each other when they tell one another they're sleeping with him!

I don't necessarily believe that there's something going on between the two friends. She already said that they -are- just friends, and that there's nothing going on between them. I think the guy is just using her as an outlet for the problems he's having with his girl, but he doesn't want to start a fight with his gf over it. He may be venting to her, not realizing that, in turn, he's causing her to look negatively on his gf. He needs to realize that yes, friends are needed to vent to sometimes, but I'm sure there are positive things to say about her too. It's not the girl's fault that he's venting to her, but she needs to put an end to it if she wants to be able to hang out with him again.

blind_otter
No.....its because we are females and we know what the real deal is....Men's visions are clouded admist a continuous haze of jiggling breasts, horrid camel toes, and obvious sexual innuendos presented in tacky and distastful ways...all under the guise of "totally innocent, we are just friends"...

:lmao: This is hilarious.

catgirl1927
:lmao: This is hilarious.

I'm giggling about the camel toes comment. :lmao: Hehe. Really? Do guys like the way that looks?

ventinginblue

Look, there is OBVIOUSLY something more to the situation....the BF and friend are engaging in backstabbing behaviour, trash talking, and now the BF has his friend believing that she is a crazy psycho....where would she form such an opinion if they hadnt been engaging in trash talking and why would the friend treat the GF like she is an enemy instead of the partner of her friend??? I mean, I dont get it why you dont get it....it seems pretty obvious to me....

I have to agree with typical completely here. Women are much keener at picking up flirty vibes from other girls because we know exactly what those flirty vibes look and sound like. -We've all used them at one time- We can pick up the subtlest attraction from another girl because we know how the system works. Just as guys know when another guy is flirting with his girl. It works both ways. It's just harder for a friend to notice that his other friend is flirting rather than just acting like a friend would.

blind_otter
I'm giggling about the camel toes comment. :lmao: Hehe. Really? Do guys like the way that looks?

There is a whole song about it by the band "Fanny Pack":

walking down the street

something caught my eye

a growing epidemic that really ain't fly

a middle aged lady

i gotta be blunt

her spandex biker shorts were creepin up the front

i could see her uterus her pants were too tight

she must'nt own panties that were not in sight

she walked right by

the poor woman didn't know

she had a frontal wedgie

a Camel Toe

[chorus]

um hmm thats right uh huh

oh no

fix yourself girl

you got a

Camel Toe

um hmm thats right uh huh

oh no

fix yourself girl

you got a

Camel Toe

girl thats gotta hurt

take some time and adjust

can't you see people staring

and making a fuss

could not believe my eyes - had to take a second glance

is your crotch hungry girl

cause its eating your pants

do you enjoy the comotion and attenetion it brings?

the only lips i wanna see are the ones that sing

in public putting on an x rated show grossin' people out

with your Camel Toe

[Repeat Chorus]

first day of spring and by the looks of things

these girls have forgot how to dress

a little quick to wearin

pum pum shorts

and its causin me much distress

whoomp there it is

yeha right in the front

everybody come and get a good look

i can see everything through the panty cling every cranny

and every nook

you better take a quick minute

before you step outside

and check the area thats pubic

or you'll get your panties all up in a bunch all twisted up

like rubic

take these words of advice

cause its not very nice

i wanna put you al in the know

girls don't sleep

don't let your pants creep

watch out for

The Camel Toe

Also I never tell my BF to give up his female friends. I just don't date men who have female friends, period.

But what kind of guy doesn't have at least a couple female friends?

catgirl1927

Honestly, how many guys have close friends that they talk to every day who are girls? Seriously. I have guy friends but I don't chat with them every day or anything.

I don't believe it for a second. I know my BF has "friends" who are girls, and while there are ones I've met that I trust their motives, I know for a fact they aren't just friends. They've slept together, which means they aren't friends, they are exes. Just about every female "friend" my BF has is someone he dated who didn't work out.

Except for this one who was dating a good friend of his for a long time. They have a pact among the guys that they don't piddle in each other's yards.

blind_otter

The guys I date. My BF thinks it's odd to have female friends if you're a single guy, unless you are attempting to eventually have sex with them. He had female friends with his exW, who were friends of the exW. He's a carpenter, he hangs out with guys and plays poker and golf and goes fishing.

He doesn't work with women, he doesn't do things that most effeminate women like to do, therefore he has no female friends.

And neither of us believe in being friends with an ex.

Yes, fine, I agree...however, when it quite obviously crosses the line..as in engaging in backstabbing behaviours, I think it is fair to say that maybe one or the other doesnt exactly have the best intentions at heart....

on the subject of the hideous camel toes..

Many men like this....it is like a free peep show of the goods...and some women are eager to present it......much like seeing a fine man with a huge throbbing boner through his calvin klein boxer briefs....

Look, there is a difference between a girl that is really being a friend and conversing about friend things and a girl that wears painted on clothes, gyrating profusely, posted up suggestively meanwhile conversing on how she "never gets any" or how "yesterday, when I was slathering my aching breasts (demonstrate provoctively to relay the meaning) with baby oil, some accidently slipped inside of my pussy, do you think I will be okay??!!"

catgirl1927
"yesterday, when I was slathering my aching breasts (demonstrate provoctively to relay the meaning) with baby oil, some accidently slipped inside of my pussy, do you think I will be okay??!!"

OK, this is brilliant.

The next line is, "I asked my super hot girlfriend to get the baby oil out. She did it with her tongue..."

OK, this is brilliant.

The next line is, "I asked my super hot girlfriend to get the baby oil out. She did it with her tongue..."

Sounds like a couple of fine ladies I'd want to be friends with. What's the problem? :)

catgirl1927
Sounds like a couple of fine ladies I'd want to be friends with. What's the problem? :)

EXACTLY the point we're making.

blind_otter

:lmao: point made.

I cannot believe what I'm reading in this thread. If this chick wanted to hook it up with this guy I would imagine she would have made her move before he hooked it up with his GF. And if this was a guy posting , you would all talk about how inscure the GF is , its okay for this guy to have friends , the GF is being controlling. What is wrong with you all, even if your SO has female friends that want to flirt or throw themselves at him , do you think he would have decided to be with you if he wanted to be with them instead? Ladies ...Stop bashing each other so hard core we don't have to fight over the strong ones who can take down the buffalo anymore .

I cannot believe what I'm reading in this thread. If this chick wanted to hook it up with this guy I would imagine she would have made her move before he hooked it up with his GF. And if this was a guy posting , you would all talk about how inscure the GF is , its okay for this guy to have friends , the GF is being controlling. What is wrong with you all, even if your SO has female friends that want to flirt or throw themselves at him , do you think he would have decided to be with you if he wanted to be with them instead? Ladies ...Stop bashing each other so hard core we don't have to fight over the strong ones who can take down the buffalo anymore .

You might be the last female on earth using logic & common sense. Nice work.

ventinginblue

Maybe the guy -doesn't- want the other girl, like you said. But maybe this girl still wants the guy. In that case, she may try to sabotage his relationship because she's jealous of his gf. I'm not saying this is the case with the girl who posted this thread, but it's always a possibility.

Maybe the guy -doesn't- want the other girl, like you said. But maybe this girl still wants the guy. In that case, she may try to sabotage his relationship because she's jealous of his gf. I'm not saying this is the case with the girl who posted this thread, but it's always a possibility.

Thats some imagination you got there.

blind_otter

Hey, if my BF had a female friend who was calling me "psycho" I would be pissed.

Sorry. I just don't agree with you on this one, BO. :lmao:

ventinginblue
Thats some imagination you got there.

I have seen it happen with a number of people I know. And though it was immensely immature of them, they still did it. Not everyone is out to better the world. Misery loves company.

I agree with you b_o; I would be pissed too :p