My family, my boyfriend and my sadness

blind_otter

yep, empty words mean schwazool. actions speak louder.

Exactly and this is what i tell my s/o all the time!! Hugs to you Blind you sure have been through alot..:love: If you need someone to talk with pm me anytime .:D

You need to get to a meeting.. or call your sponser.. I wish I could take you to a meeting myself :)

Ditto what Art said. Off to a meeting you go!

I'm here for ya Bot- HUGS!

• Author
blind_otter

I'm going to McDonalds. I haven't been eating and suddenly I'm absolutely starving and I want fatty fatty french fries.

Other than that, I am dragging my half-yellow butt to a meeting tonight.

RecordProducer
He says I'm sorry, forgive me, I love you, I didn't mean it. He says this like it doesn't sound cliche. Like it doesn't sound so stupid and empty. Words are useless.
Has it ever occurred to you that people may actually MEAN it when they say: "I'm sorry, forgive me, I love you, I didn't mean it"? :)

Why do you assume that they did mean it when they said something bad, but they don't mean it when they say something good?

• Author
blind_otter
Has it ever occurred to you that people may actually MEAN it when they say: "I'm sorry, forgive me, I love you, I didn't mean it"? :)

Why do you assume that they did mean it when they said something bad, but they don't mean it when they say something good?

I think because I am afraid. That if I trust him again I will get hurt again. It's easier to attribute his words to something negative than something positive.

• Author
blind_otter
my heart weeps for you B_o...:p

Well I never said it was a valid reason. I just realized that I sent a whole bunch of paperwork around the office missing some vital information because I am one of the few ditzy brunettes in existence. Off to cover my ass!

I am one of the few ditzy brunettes in existence.

actually I would say you are quite intelligent :)

• Author
blind_otter

Ah haaaa! I did that really fast. I have to stop and play around or else they would expect me to have that kind of productivity all the time. :laugh:

actually I would say you are quite intelligent :)

Alpha.. Are you trying to get in her pants ? your too transparent :p:laugh:

• Author
blind_otter

If I wear those really huge pants you see on like the Richard Simmons infomercials, I could fit both of you in my pants.

I bet I could get the NEA to fund a documentary. :lmao:

Alpha.. Are you trying to get in her pants ?

no, of course not silly....you can tell by what she writes and the way she writes that b_0 is very smart....and i'm not just saying that.

If I wear those really huge pants you see on like the Richard Simmons infomercials, I could fit both of you in my pants.

I bet I could get the NEA to fund a documentary. :lmao:

Okay.. but I get to go in first :laugh:

no, of course not silly....you can tell by what she writes and the way she writes that b_0 is very smart....and i'm not just saying that.

Alpha.. I was joking around

• Author
blind_otter
Okay.. but I get to go in first :laugh:

I was thinking we could DO a performance ART thing (pun! pun!)

Hi,

I just got time to read this thread, after a few days traveling for work.

I just wanted to say you have my respect. Don't take the easy way out, however tempting it is. I think when this has passed and you figure out what it all meant (which you will, because you're smart) then you'll feel like super_otter.

:)