First date with Hanny

Keeves1

• Author
4 hours ago, Gaeta said:

So why pick her for a relationship is she's a partyer and you're past that phase?

This is not something trivial like enjoying different music, this is a life style incompatibility that will bring on a variety of disagreements & doubts.

Yes she is a partyer and yeah I’m past that but I enjoy going out couple of times. 

Mhm.. I don’t want to speak to soon about our incompatibilty but we will see! 🤞😄I’m crossing my fingers hoping that we are compatible hahha

2 hours ago, Keeves1 said:

I'm crossing my fingers hoping that we are compatible.

It all depends on the pizza. See what types she likes and how often she goes for more at this all you can eat pizza place. Ask questions like "do you think pizza is good for a hangover?" and other questions.

There's a lot you can tell from a few simple in-person dates. It's a lot more revealing than texting.

Edited by Wiseman2
  • Like 1
  • Author
28 minutes ago, Wiseman2 said:

It all depends on the pizza. See what types she likes and how often she goes for more at this all you can eat pizza place. Ask questions like "do you think pizza is good for a hangover?" and other questions.

There's a lot you can tell from a few simple in-person dates. It's a lot more revealing than texting.

Hahhaa yeah I can ask her question like that! She told me that she will be going to the «all you can eat pizza event» hungry so I think she would be eating alot. I’m really curious to see if she likes Pineapple on pizza. I may ask her that as an additional question :D 

• Like 1
SlimShadysWife
5 hours ago, Keeves1 said:

Damn, she likes emo music and she will be attenting Emo party… I don’t like emo music though so I won’t be with her partying. Last time I heard it my brain almost exploded hahaha she likes alot of music tho but it so happends to be emo party on saturday

Is this the one who's in therapy?