First date with Hanny

Keeves1

Yeah, that's a bit weird that she would say that so early on.

It might be that she just wants to have fun and not worry about a long-term commitment yet. Many people do enjoy being single for a while and just partying and having fun. That could be the case with her. Or it could be that she is trying to be honest and she is open to forming a relationship but is not ready to commit to one yet. Either way it is your choice if you want to pursue something further with her.

Ultimately, you would have to decide if she is the sort of person you are compatible with and can envision a relationship with in the future.

• Thanks 1
  • Author
24 minutes ago, Alpacalia said:

Yeah, that's a bit weird that she would say that so early on.

It might be that she just wants to have fun and not worry about a long-term commitment yet. Many people do enjoy being single for a while and just partying and having fun. That could be the case with her. Or it could be that she is trying to be honest and she is open to forming a relationship but is not ready to commit to one yet. Either way it is your choice if you want to pursue something further with her.

Ultimately, you would have to decide if she is the sort of person you are compatible with and can envision a relationship with in the future.

Yeah I guess I'll have to stay patient and just wait and see :D

14 minutes ago, Keeves1 said:

How much pizza can you eat at these all you can eat restaurants?  

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Keeves1 said:

Never become social media friends until you are an established couple.

• Author
On 8/31/2023 at 4:20 AM, Ami1uwant said:

I read your other posts….

this one is…..unique.  Saying I have to go because I have another date and saying I usually have sex on a first date make this unusual.

She might be someone who lacks a filter on her comments.

how long did this date last?  

It lasted about 1 hour 30 min. Sorry for the late reply. Yeah I know it’s unusal..

• Author
On 8/30/2023 at 11:53 PM, glows said:

If you have time and energy why not. Personally I would not proceed. Even with time and energy. And I have neither.

Youre just dating and enjoying seeing what’s out there. If I’m not mistaken your ex gf just moved out of your shared apartment and you’re still in contact with the ex?

Whatever you’re doing be respectful and kind to whoever you’re meeting. If it doesn’t work out end it and move on. Take breaks if needed. It’s common to burn out multidating different people like this. You’re just starting to get into it after a break up so your energy levels are high.

Sorry for late reply. Very well written and I could not agree more! 

No my last contact with my ex was yesterday. 

• Like 1
  • Author
On 9/1/2023 at 11:04 PM, Wiseman2 said:

How much pizza can you eat at these all you can eat restaurants?  

It’s a buffet type so it’s eat as much as you possible can!

1 hour ago, Keeves1 said:

Within reason.  Eating as much as you can may well leave you bloated like a dirigible and needing to fart for the rest of the day/night.  Not a fun way to finish a date.  I've been there :classic_blush: 

• Thanks 1
On 9/1/2023 at 12:10 PM, Keeves1 said:

I don't know if I could be with a girl who likes to party every week. I would just be home or at work overthinking like "What if she buys this guy a drink because he's handsome or he's this or that and then they have a good time." Like what if she has sex with them?!

It just does not make sense if she's looking for relationship in the long run and then tell me on the first date that she has slept with many and that she is done?

I may have missed it but where is she saying she’s partying or indicating she’s going out partying every week? And what on earth does partying with friends have anything to do with sleeping with someone? People often go out to dance and have a good time with friends not to sleep around. Be careful with these assumptions. Unless she shows you she’s promiscuous or non monogamous don’t assume these things. And even if she is non monogamous and likes multiple partners that is her choice. Go your separate ways.

According to your first post she said she has slept with guys on the first date in the past. Where has she said she is “done”?  She doesn’t owe you anything. The problem with too much info (which is none of your business at this point) is that it causes all kinds of unnecessary issues and assumptions. You think it’s honesty but it’s indiscrete and completely irrelevant. You’re staying for the drama and popcorn while your respect for her is dwindling. 

I strongly suggest letting her open up to you more genuinely and disregard these unnecessary comments. And if you don’t respect this woman, let her go. 

Edited by glows

I have not heard of all you can eat pizza. That sounds fantastic! I have heard of all you can eat buffets that serve pizza. like Chuck E. Cheese 😂

I did all you can eat Peruvian food not too long ago and I ate about 5 empanadas and a bunch of plantains and soma Yucca. Umm it was delicious!

• Like 1
  • Author
4 hours ago, basil67 said:

Within reason.  Eating as much as you can may well leave you bloated like a dirigible and needing to fart for the rest of the day/night.  Not a fun way to finish a date.  I've been there :classic_blush: 

I should probably be consistent with eating. Thanks for the heads up!

• Like 1
  • Author
1 hour ago, Alpacalia said:

I have not heard of all you can eat pizza. That sounds fantastic! I have heard of all you can eat buffets that serve pizza. like Chuck E. Cheese 😂

I did all you can eat Peruvian food not too long ago and I ate about 5 empanadas and a bunch of plantains and soma Yucca. Umm it was delicious!

Hahaha I’ve heard about all you can eat pizza either 😆 It’s their way of celebrating opening a new restaurant 🍕

Yeah Peruvian foods looks good and I’m glad you liked it!

• Like 1
  • Author
3 hours ago, glows said:

I may have missed it but where is she saying she’s partying or indicating she’s going out partying every week? And what on earth does partying with friends have anything to do with sleeping with someone? People often go out to dance and have a good time with friends not to sleep around. Be careful with these assumptions..

According to your first post she said she has slept with guys on the first date in the past. Where has she said she is “done”?  She doesn’t owe you anything. The problem with too much info (which is none of your business at this point) is that it causes all kinds of unnecessary issues and assumptions. You think it’s honesty but it’s indiscrete and completely irrelevant. You’re staying for the drama and popcorn while your respect for her is dwindling. 

I strongly suggest letting her open up to you more genuinely and disregard these unnecessary comments. And if you don’t respect this woman, let her go. 

She had not been indicating that she's out partying every week. 

She said she is "done" sleeping around on the first date. I'm 100% that she said that to me

2 hours ago, Keeves1 said:

She said she is "done" sleeping around on the first date. I'm 100% that she said that to me

It doesn't mean she is telling the truth though.

• Author
1 hour ago, JTSW said:

It doesn't mean she is telling the truth though.

I know… She does not seem to be ready to commit to a relationship it seems

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Keeves1 said:

I know… She does not seem to be ready to commit to a relationship it seems

And you're not either, right.

Maybe if both of you agreed you both need a distraction at this time in your life, it would simply things.

• Thanks 1
15 hours ago, Keeves1 said:

That's great. You can still go out and have fun with other singles, even if you are not ready for another relationship. There's nothing wrong with 2 single people going out for pizza.

• Like 1
  • Author
1 hour ago, Gaeta said:

And you're not either, right.

Maybe if both of you agreed you both need a distraction at this time in your life, it would simply things.

Yes! I have second date with her soon and I could ask her about that! Hopefully she will give me an answer so I can have a clear idea if she’s committed. 

Since she is very frank with me I could be frank with her right?

• Author
21 minutes ago, Wiseman2 said:

That's great. You can still go out and have fun with other singles, even if you are not ready for another relationship. There's nothing wrong with 2 single people going out for pizza.

I second this! 

• Author

Update: Hanny asked me to go out for a drink lol 😅 

I just asked her how she is doing since it was awhile since we last met and then she told me she’s going out and asked me If I wanted to come

• Like 1

Doesn't sound like a date to me. 

They met for a coffee 10 days ago and now she contacts him saying she's going out and does he want to tag along.  Last minute invite, her usual crowd was probably unavailable.

• Like 1
  • Author

@Gaeta @princessaurora I did not see that as a date either though or did I do a mistake and it was actually her hinting that it was a date?! 😅

It was me and Hanny’s good friend named Stio and Hanny’s gaming friend Kei. So we were 4 people, 2 girls and 2 guys. They told me that they usually go out with two more girl but they ditched them last minute so indeed her usual crowd were unavailable and they do it very often according to Hanny.

She got drunk so both me and Stio needed to take care of her and Kei left around 02:00 because he lives far from Oslo and needed to take the night buss home. So we still were partying just us three. 

I honestly did not speak with Maria that much as though but little. She even said «You have not spoken to me yet? Why is that?» and I said «Oh I’m sorry I was busy getting to know your friend Stio and your gaming friend Kei» 

She said it was fine and we proceeded to talk further about how our weeks has been going (the usual small talk we always do lol) she asked me If I liked her and I asked «yes do you like me back?»

I got yes as an answer but she also said that she needs to get to know me better. 

I have never seen her drunk and be like that when she’s partying.. like she drank 4 beers before meeting us and then bought 4 more at the bar.. she was totally drunk. I had to hold her beer when she was jumping to the music and sort of watch her because Stio told me she had gotten kicked out of the same bar before.

I don’t know if she’s ready to committ but everyone was right about her seeming to not be ready yet.. like Hanny told me she’s out partying every weekend and I don’t want a girl like that… of course it’s okay to have fun but like she get’s drunk everytime according to Stio

As of now I’m still willing to see where this goes but leaning more towards keeping her as a friend. No not friends with benefits but just as a friend

Edited by Keeves1
  • Author

Forgot to write that down! I was there until 03:30 as that was the time the Bar closes and then I walked to the bus stop to catch the night bus home. I don’t know how long Hanny and Stio were out after I said goodbye to them. 

A day later I sent her a snap saying I had fun and she said that it was fun indeed

6 minutes ago, Keeves1 said:

@Gaeta @princessaurora 

I honestly did not speak with Maria that much as though but little. She even said «You have not spoken to me yet? Why is that?» and I said «Oh I’m sorry I was busy getting to know your friend Stio and your gaming friend Kei» 

Why was your ex there?