Ended it with a MM will he reach out? Heartbroken

31 minutes ago, Scotgirl84 said:

Do you think that will have best effect to hurt him? 

Wow. You are getting into  "Fatal Attraction" territory. I suppose as a scorned unstable woman you could go boil a bunny at his house?🐇🥘

• Like 3
  • Author
Scotgirl84
Just now, Scotgirl84 said:

Yes he was caught 

He assured me it was just sex with that one and he never chased her like he did with me and he only seen her every 6 weeks which is true cos it was another work colleague. He said it was just attention she chased him 

• Author
Scotgirl84
Just now, Wiseman2 said:

Wow. You are getting into  "Fatal Attraction" territory. I suppose as a scorned unstable woman you could go boil a bunny at his house?🐇🥘

Ha ha I did laugh at that 😂😂I don’t really mean I’ll do harm I’m just so so hurt I want him to regret losing me and miss me 

• Thanks 1
  • Author
Scotgirl84
2 minutes ago, Scotgirl84 said:

Ha ha I did laugh at that 😂😂I don’t really mean I’ll do harm I’m just so so hurt I want him to regret losing me and miss me 

I’m actually a really caring person and end up back where I am cos he guilt trips me and I feel bad for him I can’t seem to stick with the bad that he’s done 

elaine567
3 minutes ago, Scotgirl84 said:

He assured me it was just sex with that one and he never chased her like he did with me and he only seen her every 6 weeks which is true cos it was another work colleague. He said it was just attention she chased him 

So he has form and you thought you were special...
That poor woman breaking her heart at home would have been you in a few years...
Run and don't look back

• Like 2
  • Author
Scotgirl84
Just now, elaine567 said:

So he has form and you thought you were special...
That poor woman breaking her heart at home would have been you in a few years...
Run and don't look back

Thanks I know I honestly thought I was special he made me think differently it’s all my fault never was going to be a good ending I was trying to end a s*** marriage he showed up and swept my off my feet and told me everyday how much he adored me and couldn’t go a day without seeing me he was everything my husband wasn’t as he was abusive and negative. I fell head over heels always fancied him from the start when I started the job and when we came together I was besotted then he told me he was miserable at home too I honestly thought I was different to him and meant something fool me 

11 minutes ago, Scotgirl84 said:

Have you seen the film? Watch it. Entertaining and scary at the same time.

ExpatInItaly
25 minutes ago, Scotgirl84 said:

I’m just so so hurt I want him to regret losing me and miss me 

Why?

How does it help you feel better about yourself thinking this bottom-feeder likes you?

You need to set your standards way higher. It's not flattering when a man like this wants you. 

Edited by ExpatInItaly
  • Like 4
  • Author
Scotgirl84
1 minute ago, Wiseman2 said:

Have you seen the film? Watch it. Entertaining and scary at the same time.

I’m a bit erratic at the moment but I’ll no plot revenge ha ha 

Stupidkupid
28 minutes ago, Scotgirl84 said:

Yes he was caught 

So... you know he did this before and yet here you are.

What do you think he said to the other-other woman? I'll tell you what. Exactly what hes saying to you.

His poor wife.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Author
Scotgirl84
2 minutes ago, ExpatInItaly said:

Why?

How does it help you feel better about yourself thinking this bottom-feeder likes you?

You need to set your standards way higher. It's not flattering when a man like this wants you. 

True I’m mega worth more my self confidence has mega dipped I’ve lost two stone in weight I feel paranoid in work cos people know my business it’s ruined me and the person I was I’m on tablets too for anxiety and depression it’s not good how do I recover 

• Author
Scotgirl84
1 minute ago, Stupidkupid said:

So... you know he did this before and yet here you are.

What do you think he said to the other-other woman? I'll tell you what. Exactly what hes saying to you.

His poor wife.

I know honestly so bad 

lana-banana

It takes a lot of courage to share every moment of the emotional roller coaster with strangers. When most people post here we just get glimpses.

Hurting him won't heal you. Revenge doesn't feel good, and in this case specifically it would trigger a whole universe of pain to this man and his family. He won't be a part of your future so you need to start building that future without him, today. That means focusing on your life, your health, your career, independent of a liar and serial cheat.

Do you feel the medicine you're taking is helping? Any concerns about risk of dependency? How's your sleep?

• Like 3
  • Author
Scotgirl84
5 minutes ago, lana-banana said:

It takes a lot of courage to share every moment of the emotional roller coaster with strangers. When most people post here we just get glimpses.

Hurting him won't heal you. Revenge doesn't feel good, and in this case specifically it would trigger a whole universe of pain to this man and his family. He won't be a part of your future so you need to start building that future without him, today. That means focusing on your life, your health, your career, independent of a liar and serial cheat.

Do you feel the medicine you're taking is helping? Any concerns about risk of dependency? How's your sleep?

It’s only been 2 weeks so hopefully it will kick in soon. Thanks so much appreciate it I am so broken by him honestly never been like this in my life and never cheated this is the first time I’ve done this after breakdown of my marriage and I’m done in. I’m decent looking popular outgoing girl now I’m a shadow of my old self withdrawn and broken all because of this it’s honestly changed me 

lana-banana
1 minute ago, Scotgirl84 said:

It’s only been 2 weeks so hopefully it will kick in soon. Thanks so much appreciate it I am so broken by him honestly never been like this in my life and never cheated this is the first time I’ve done this after breakdown of my marriage and I’m done in. I’m decent looking popular outgoing girl now I’m a shadow of my old self withdrawn and broken all because of this it’s honestly changed me 

I'm sorry to hear that. You don't deserve to feel broken. You can't go back to your old self but you can be a more confident and even happier new self with a lot of hard work. The road ahead is tough, but you're not the first and you're not alone.

You have to start claiming power back for yourself. You aren't a helpless victim. What are some things you could do today to start feeling better? Blocking his number/contact, setting up new boundaries, committing to a new routine...?

• Like 2
  • Author
Scotgirl84
4 minutes ago, lana-banana said:

I'm sorry to hear that. You don't deserve to feel broken. You can't go back to your old self but you can be a more confident and even happier new self with a lot of hard work. The road ahead is tough, but you're not the first and you're not alone.

You have to start claiming power back for yourself. You aren't a helpless victim. What are some things you could do today to start feeling better? Blocking his number/contact, setting up new boundaries, committing to a new routine...?

I’m too weak to block. I’ll need to wean myself off him slowly. I regret this so much honestly 

• Author
Scotgirl84
Just now, Scotgirl84 said:

I’m too weak to block. I’ll need to wean myself off him slowly. I regret this so much honestly 

I hate the person I’ve become a liar weak no confidence sneaking about reliant on him it’s horrible feeling I think I’m a bad mother too cos I’m distracted with him honestly don’t feel happy. People say I look amazing cos weight loss but it’s stress and anxiety I don’t feel one bit good 

ExpatInItaly
3 minutes ago, Scotgirl84 said:

I’ll need to wean myself off him slowly. 

How do you envision this process? 

In practical terms, what does this mean?

• Author
Scotgirl84
3 minutes ago, ExpatInItaly said:

Don’t ask to meet him. Stop checking my phone. Stop replying to his love yous just keep it friendly chat and amicable. Then he will realise I’m no the same 

ExpatInItaly

Don’t ask to meet him. Stop checking my phone. Stop replying to his love yous just keep it friendly chat and amicable. Then he will realise I’m no the same 

And then what?

I don't see your plan working, to be honest. You're still trying to do what you think will make him want you enough to leave his wife. Until your ojective is not to make him realize something but rather to set yourself free, none of this is going to be effective. 

• Like 3
  • Author
Scotgirl84

Think Covid had a lot to do with this too cos I’ve lost in touch with my routine friends have met partners and I’ve only had him really every day for the past year work and socially. And with going through my separation it’s still early days my husband has moved out but I think he thinks we will get back eventually but I don’t want to go back I was miserable for years he makes me anxious and unhappy with his drinking moods and negative attitude and snapping at me 

• Author
Scotgirl84
1 minute ago, ExpatInItaly said:

And then what?

I don't see your plan working, to be honest. You're still trying to do what you think will make him want you enough to leave his wife. Until your ojective is not to make him realize something but rather to set yourself free, none of this is going to be effective. 

I know he won’t leave but I want him to be sad he lost me that’s all 

ExpatInItaly
1 minute ago, Scotgirl84 said:

I know he won’t leave but I want him to be sad he lost me that’s all 

OP, with respect, this is not going to happen the way you want it to. 

• Like 3
  • Author
Scotgirl84
11 minutes ago, ExpatInItaly said:

Have you been through this? Being the OW