Ended it with a MM will he reach out? Heartbroken

• Author
On 9/12/2021 at 6:55 PM, ExpatInItaly said:

Fixed it for you. 

I have blocked him. Walked away blocked no explanation. I am going to move into my new house and give my marriage another chance fresh start 

• Like 3
On 9/4/2021 at 1:59 PM, stillafool said:

Okay what type of operation would cause hormones to change - hysterectomy.  If so, there are hormone replacements to correct that and it's not exactly an illness.  Most post menopausal women who are still having sex.  It's common for MM to lie about having an ill wife who can't give them sex only to find out their having sex like bunnies.  A poster wrote yesterday about when her husband was having an affair MM had told OW they weren't having sex ever and she said in fact they were trying to have a baby and having sex EVERY night.  Until you see it for yourself don't believe him and even with most illnesses you can still have sex.

That may have been me. I hate to think this also happened to someone else too :(

We were having LOTS of sex, trying for a baby and yet my ex told his OW we were roommates and didnt have sex. Ever. 

• Sad 2
20 minutes ago, Daisydooks said:

That may have been me. I hate to think this also happened to someone else too :(

We were having LOTS of sex, trying for a baby and yet my ex told his OW we were roommates and didnt have sex. Ever. 

That sucks but on a positive he’s now your  ex i hope your next partner treats you better xo

• Like 1
Starswillshine
4 hours ago, Daisydooks said:

It is so common. I mean most women are not going to engage in an affair knowing he is at home having sex frequently. My ex husband was a rare one that told his OW that he was happy with our sex life (this came from OW, not only my ex because I can't believe a word he says). He also told her he was happily married and never wants to divorce. But she was happy to be on the side as long as he gave her the attention she wanted. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Daisydooks said:

Daisy I was referring to you.  It is sad.

• Sad 1