I think I’m psychic

Hi. I have a question for this segment of the LS community. Would be interesting to hear fresh perspectives.

FYI, I've had enough life experience with Jungian synchronicity to believe there's something going on. I also try to be rationalist about things - I believe there are repeatability and falsifiability problems that make it essentially impossible to study this scientifically currently.

I rarely if ever try to "manifest" anything, but I do seem to have lots of synchronicities that "just happen".

I've noticed that IME at least, synchronicity works with "what's at hand" in the environment. Synchronicities are real events that involve physical objects. You could have put Jung's famous beetle in a jar, or shooed it out the window after it appeared, etc (and he probably did).

So, when it comes to "manifestation" or synchronicity, there appear to be limits. If you are lost in the Sahara, you aren't going to "manifest" a glass of ice water out of thin air, no matter how hard you try. You might, though manifest a rescue party (and they might give you water, etc). To me, it works with what's around.

Here's the dilemma. The scenario is you have a person lost in the desert:

Person A tries as hard as they can to "manifest" a rescue and it happens, e.g. traveling tribesmen or what have you. They also, naturally. were doing what they could to physically survive/escape the situation.

Person B also tries but no success. They perish in the desert.

Person C does not psychologically try to manifest anything (beyond ordinary physical actions to try to escape the situation). But they encounter a rescue party.

Person D also does not try to manifest anything but tries physical means. They don't succeed and die.

I think it's clear all 4 cases are possible. It's also clear (to me at least) that in both "success" cases the right things happened physically. That is, the lost person got to right place and time to be rescued (as did the rescuers). And for the two "failure" cases, that didn't happen.

My dilemma is - give that all of the above are possible, how do you distinguish between the will/intervention of "spiritual beings" (broadly construed) or "talent" (if you don't believe in the former) as distinct from the ordinary mechanics/workings of the physical world? It appears that they are one and the same?

Although my experiences with synchronicity suggest something more is at work, it also appears, from the above, that maybe it's not. Or that whatever causes these things is intertwined enough in the physical world to be, essentially, part of it or even the same as it?

What are your thoughts?

• Like 1

Hey mark, interesting posed question about Synchronicity although it's not really about psych abilities. Maybe repost it as a separate thread in this section?

Justanaverageguy

I think it's clear all 4 cases are possible. It's also clear (to me at least) that in both "success" cases the right things happened physically. That is, the lost person got to right place and time to be rescued (as did the rescuers). And for the two "failure" cases, that didn't happen.

My dilemma is - give that all of the above are possible, how do you distinguish between the will/intervention of "spiritual beings" (broadly construed) or "talent" (if you don't believe in the former) as distinct from the ordinary mechanics/workings of the physical world? It appears that they are one and the same?

Although my experiences with synchronicity suggest something more is at work, it also appears, from the above, that maybe it's not. Or that whatever causes these things is intertwined enough in the physical world to be, essentially, part of it or even the same as it?

What are your thoughts?

So I think in 1 off instances there might not be a way to accurately tell. But I would say the way to more generally tell the difference is - repeatability. You could make a similar example in the physical world - if you simply had two people try to kick a free kick past the wall of defenders and a goal keeper into the goal. One is a regular Joe off the street the other a professional footballer. If you do a one off test maybe both get it in .... Maybe both miss. Maybe for the pro a goalie makes a freakish save. If you give them 25 shots each everyday for a week however your going to get a much bigger dataset and start to see a pattern emerge and figure out which one actually has more "skill" then the other at kicking balls into the goal. The same thing applies to manifestation. Those who have higher levels of spiritual energy and also cleaner spiritual energy have a natural advantage, those who practice at it regularly and spend time working on what they want to manifest - those who learn the mechanics of how it works and train on this - will begin to see their manifestations "going in the net" more regularly. It will become common place and it becomes clearer the role they as an individual are playing .... Whilst other elements and even other beings may still be involved (just as in the football game) and need to fall into place the individual has become skilled enough to kind of usually supercede these and will see what they focus on happening far more regularly.

In terms of synchronicity and their relation to manifestation. My theory is they simply follow the law of energy conservation ie: They take the path of least resistance. I often find that just mentioning something specific in conversation or thinking about something strongly can cause it to appear seemingly immidately whilst others take more time and effort. Eg: I had a birthday party on the weekend just gone and guys were talking about beer. We talked about different beers from around the globe and I was trying to remember the name of a specific beer I really liked from Mexico. I was picturing the bottle but couldn't remember the name and eventually remembered it was named "Pacifico". It's not available in my country and I literally hadn't seen or heard of it in maybe 8-9 years since I traveled to central america. I wasn't consciously trying to manifest anything but the next morning I wake up and check my Facebook and first thing I see is from a friend in the USA posting a picture on his feed with a close up of that specific beer which I hadn't seen in 9years. -> https://imgur.com/a/hkWTxei

There were a dozen other things we talked about which didn't show up in the same way but for some reason this one which i did spend a bit of time focusing on to remember unseen in 9 years suddenly pops up immidately. I think of it as if you focus on something specific and it's easily available to come into your field .... It will. If it's not easily available it may have a delay or require a more focus and more energy directed towards it and repetition to make it appear and especially appear in the way I desire it to.

I look at these random synchronistic "hits" now as just constant small reminders to always be aware of how and where I am directing my thoughts and words - knowing that they are constantly drawing things towards me and making certain outcomes more or less likely.

Edited by Justanaverageguy

Ok, so you're saying that manifestation (which I don't really do) is repeatable, but synchronicity is not? (Correct me if that's wrong.) That would actually make sense, even if they are different aspects of the same thing, since with manifestation one is attempting something specific, whereas with synchronicity there's not specific intent. So no repetition/recurrence.

I still struggle with the larger question of mechanics of the physical world vs. "something else" (whatever one might believe that is). Your beer example is good for this: Presumably (and it is a presumption), your friend would have posted the beer picture on FB regardless of whether you'd been pondering it or not. You WERE pondering it, so you saw it and noticed it. If you hadn't been thinking about it you (again presumably) would have seen it also, but it would have meant little to you.

So it's the same question (for me): It happened - did you draw it to you/manifest it or did it just happen via mundane sequence of events? (Note that I'm not criticizing your view - I'm struggling with this question since I too experience synchronicities, both minor ones and also, in my time, some quite major ones).

That's the question I have.

I look at these random synchronistic "hits" now as just constant small reminders to always be aware of how and where I am directing my thoughts and words - knowing that they are constantly drawing things towards me and making certain outcomes more or less likely.

Well put - I feel much the same way, at least about the outcomes.

Justanaverageguy
Ok, so you're saying that manifestation (which I don't really do) is repeatable, but synchronicity is not? (Correct me if that's wrong.) That would actually make sense, even if they are different aspects of the same thing, since with manifestation one is attempting something specific, whereas with synchronicity there's not specific intent. So no repetition/recurrence.

So I'm more saying from my own experiences I view synchronicity as a superficial, mostly unconscious version of manifestation. It's "unintentional" manifestation there fore it doesn't usually repeat. It's like kicking the ball in the goal without actually meaning to do it. Your not likely to repeat something you aren't specifically targeting or aiming to do are you ? And there is such thing as coincidence - but synchronicity is beyond this. Sometimes you can get a cascade or succession of hits on a single specific topic that statistically borders on impossible. If you've read Jung then you understand the difference.

Conscious manifestation on the other hand is when you begin to understand the law, how it works, and you move it away from unconscious / accidental and start to put time, effort and directed energy into producing a desired outcome. When you begin to do this - the outcomes start to become repeatable. Not to say they always happen exactly as we desire - the soccer player shooting at goal still sometimes misses - but you will start to see a consistent pattern appear of things your focusing on manifesting happening with increased regularity that can't be explained away as "luck" or "chance".

I still struggle with the larger question of mechanics of the physical world vs. "something else" (whatever one might believe that is). Your beer example is good for this: Presumably (and it is a presumption), your friend would have posted the beer picture on FB regardless of whether you'd been pondering it or not. You WERE pondering it, so you saw it and noticed it. If you hadn't been thinking about it you (again presumably) would have seen it also, but it would have meant little to you.

So it's the same question (for me): It happened - did you draw it to you/manifest it or did it just happen via mundane sequence of events? (Note that I'm not criticizing your view - I'm struggling with this question since I too experience synchronicities, both minor ones and also, in my time, some quite major ones).

That's the question I have.

So again here - 1 off situations like the beer incident you can't really tell. But with me in the last 4 years since I had a spiritual awakening its not a one off incident. It's just a recent example - it began happening with me so often and so clearly and with similar "causal" behaviour on my part (strong focus, visualization etc) that you see the pattern. And a first it freaked me the hell out. The time between thinking about something - and seeing manifestations happen was seemingly dramtically shortened (which I've since found is a common theme for people who had similar experiences).

I see two different levels at play working together. First is my own consciousness. Your own consciousness is designed to seek out and find what your looking for. Eg: if I am buying a new car and looking at a specific model - when I drive on the road I will suddenly start noticing and highlighting the car model I'm looking at buying. It jumps out against all the others and suddenly every second car on the road seems to be the one I'm looking at buying. Consciousness seeks to give you what you are looking for / focused on. Now the ratio of cars on the road didn't change - because it didn't need to - my consciousness simply used what "was available to it" and highlighted what I had been focused on. Path of least resistance.

But on top of this individual system I believe their is a larger interconnected consciousness / spiritual energy system which is essentially doing the same thing. It seeks to give you and others what they are looking for or focused on using the path of least resistance. The more "resistance" their is to an outcome .... The more directed energy, belief required to bring it into being. I find the mechanics of how these synchronicities "line up" tends to be based on intuition. Why did my friend buy that beer ? Why did he choose to highlight it so prominently ? Why did I choose to open Facebook at the time I did to see it ?

Mostly unconscious choices we didn't think too hard on but just did instinctively. It didn't take a lot of effort or energy to bring it into my field so there it was.

Psychic manipulation works mostly like this - the person gets a "feeling" they should do something. It's intuition on an unconscious level. It's what I was tapping into in an earlier post with my friend where I got him to message me after 2 years out of contact.

Why did he suddenly message me ? Because I put directed energy into manifesting that experience - but also we are good friends who have been out of contact so it wasn't difficult to do. How do the mechanics of that work. I've asked people and essentially it just pops up in their mind I should do this or is an instinctive feeling. Like - Wow we haven't spoken in a while - should reach out and say hey. Or maybe he opens Facebook and sees me and thinks the same thing. It kind of "plants seeds" that sprout into the action required to bring about the event. Consciousness will try to direct to the outcome being focused on.

How many of your decisions do you think you are really consciously controlling vs instinctively following ?

Thanks, JAAG - very interesting + appreciate getting a different perspective!

I see two different levels at play working together...

I'm going to mull over this part for a while.

Sometimes you can get a cascade or succession of hits on a single specific topic that statistically borders on impossible.

Yes, this is exactly right. Either the "information" present in the synchronicity was too incredibly spot-on/relevant or the recurring/"cyclical time" ones. That's when you know for sure there's "something" going on. Reading Jung was not required. :)

How many of your decisions do you think you are really consciously controlling vs instinctively following ?

Heh. Yes, agree. We think we are in charge of ourselves, but it's partial at best.

• Like 1

This Einstein quote basically says it all: "Everything is energy and that’s all there is to it. Match the frequency of the reality you want and you cannot help but get that reality. It can be no other way. This is not philosophy. This is physics."

I've heard it said that we're all creating/manifesting our reality, either intentionally or by default. By focusing on everything that's going wrong, unhappy complainers are unintentionally creating more of the same. As you discover the potential to create what you want and start testing it, you begin to see more and more what's possible.

We all experience synchronicity. Skeptics dismiss it as coincidence. The rest of us start paying more attention, getting more intentional and focused about bringing about what we want in this cosmic soup. When you do this, you'll see more and more synchronicity/magical coincidences, and at a certain point it won't really surprise you any more - you'll come to expect it and view it as the natural consequence of your increasing focus.

Then once you understand that you do play a part in the unfolding of things, if you're brave, you might decide to get even more intentional about creating what you want. Lately I'm getting back to writing down in my weekly planner every day what I want to manifest in the near future. I've had excellent results with this method in the past.

I think the spiritual aspect is simply tuning in to the fact that everything is connected, there's a higher power/force beyond our rational understanding (commonly termed "God") that we can connect with. You might say that talent is simply faith in that higher power.

The mistake a lot of people make - myself included - is contradicting your intentions with doubt, that self-talk that says "I don't deserve this", "it'll never happen for me", "who do I think I am?", etc. One of my favorite ideas on that subject, from new age speaker Esther Hicks, is this:

"Because you counter the majority of your thoughts with opposing thoughts, you believe that you are not powerful. When you no longer split your flow of energy with contradictory thoughts, you will know your power."

In other words, pure positive focus on what you want is the ticket.

RS, I appreciate your thoughts as well. I'm still formulating my views, or at least I consider my current views on these matters a "working hypothesis" that is subject to refinement and change. This makes me tend to look critically at any given statement and at least explore the other side/countering views. It's not a judgement on what others think or believe, but a way to help me get to what I consider a satisfactory understanding for myself. So, I may have some follow up questions/conversations on some of this.

One thing for you to be aware of, it appears probable that Einstein did not actually make that quote. It appears to be from something (possibly a fictional something) called Bashar. Link:

https://quoteinvestigator.com/2012/05/16/everything-energy/

I should add that, whatever the source of the quote, it's not necessarily a view you should discount if you find it to be helping you in your personal/spiritual life or progress.

^ OK, interesting, thanks! I certainly can imagine many quotes out there are falsely attributed. I have seen a number of similar ideas attributed to Einstein and Nikola Tesla. The ideas seem to align with documentaries I've seen about both men, but I haven't fact-checked the quotes.

My personal beliefs don't hinge on any particular person's view, but an amalgamation of ideas, evidence, and personal experience. Personally, I've found that focus on the "desired reality" is effective.

Justanaverageguy

^ OK, interesting, thanks! I certainly can imagine many quotes out there are falsely attributed. I have seen a number of similar ideas attributed to Einstein and Nikola Tesla. The ideas seem to align with documentaries I've seen about both men, but I haven't fact-checked the quotes.

I think the Einstein one I've seen before. It is obviously based off his most famous equation. E=MC2. That basically says that all matter is convertible into energy and vice versa. "Everything is energy" is a pretty succinct colloquialism of that equation. The rest however looks like an additional extension someone else added as to what that law could mean.

My personal beliefs don't hinge on any particular person's view, but an amalgamation of ideas, evidence, and personal experience. Personally, I've found that focus on the "desired reality" is effective.

Its tricky as you think you need to build the confidence at first based off experience but once you start to understand this and get to experience the results you start to move from "reality shaping your beliefs" to realizing its your "beliefs which have been shaping your reality" all along. You realize all this time you have been kind of "playing the game backwards". When you thought it wasn't possible ..... it wasn't. That's why you never experienced it. :p

Focus on the reality you want is key. But not just internally focusing on the reality. I've found speaking it. Saying it out loud. Writing it as if it already was a foregone conclusion. The word seems to have extra power. Basically when you believe and confidently express something as a fact - it becomes one. Be bold. Be confident. Be brave. If you want something to happen - find someone and tell them it will :) Just state it matter a factly then watch what happens. This is what was meant by the expression to - Walk by faith - not sight. Proceed with confident belief that it will happen - not simply tentatively on the perceived likelyhood you have observed from past experience.

That's why it can be helpful to start with small things to begin with to build the confidence. Understand the law. Understand the process required to harness it. Understand it requires your belief\faith. So find something you can use to place belief in and then practice using the process to get the results. Then the confidence grows. Then you can expand it out to much more daring and beneficial and important things.

• Like 1

Yes, I've heard it said you need to get to the feeling of it. Want to be in love? Fall in love with life, be in love with the world in a general sense, and then it happens.

You don't wait for a thing to happen and then feel good about it. You feel good about it in advance, and then it happens. This is the idea of being grateful for blessings to come. You can get specific about those blessings. Imagine, visualize, feel, then realize.

It's not a perfect science, but I keep learning :)

Edited by Ruby Slippers
Justanaverageguy

The interesting thing for me now is that as I am learning how it works and becoming much better at consciously directing my individual thoughts, beliefs and words towards outcomes I want rather then what reality might suggest - and thus starting to see my individual reality shift towards what I want rather then simply what is. I'm also becoming acutely aware of how this law governs the collective consciousness - which creates the shared reality of the world. How so much "group think" and public opinion is responsible for actually shaping the shared reality we inhabit.

In the recent past - Science has taken the law of "Seek and ye shall find" and just been indiscriminately searching for anything and everything. Regardless of whether it was something positive or something humanity wanted or not. They were not consciously harnessing this law and directing their searching towards things we wanted or needed - but sometimes operating out of fear - and often searching for scary and negative outcomes. When an idea gets enough traction and people start to buy into it and place strong belief into it and put energy and words behind potential outcomes. These starts to become widespread and the reality will eventually start to "agree" and mirror these beliefs back.

So things like complaining about how bad or corrupt politicians are. In doing this people are actually creating a cycle of bad politicians. When you state something as fact you get it as fact.

Scaremongering and sky is falling attitudes about topical world issues like climate change - results in the the increased likelyhood of these negative outcomes. Complaining about how its destroying the world, how its making weather crazy, rising seas, animal die off etc etc makes these events more likely to happen. So we as a collective need to become more aware of this then we can consciously start directing belief towards more positive beliefs and outcomes. To stop seeking out of fear. To instead put faith in more positive outcomes - regardless of what the experts say is most likely.

In the recent past humanity as a collective have had this bizarre cycle of seeking out or reinforcing issues - then as the law suggests finding evidence to support them and putting stronger belief behind certain ones to make them start to manifest into reality strongly. Then society starts freaking out and having to come up with solutions to solve the problem which we created by seeking them out. When you realize how reality actually works and how humanity has previously been operating - it makes you slap yourself in the head. Its a little bit like watching a dog chasing its own tail.

I think this is part of what the "synchronicities" are about. Getting peoples attention and getting them to notice what they are talking about, focusing on and believing in toi start to get them to direct these more deliberately and consciously.

I've given this a lot of thought as well. Noam Chomsky has a lot to say about the matter, including in his book "Manufacturing Consent: The Political Economy of the Mass Media," "in which the authors propose that the mass communication media of the U.S. are effective and powerful ideological institutions that carry out a system-supportive propaganda function, by reliance on market forces, internalized assumptions, and self-censorship, and without overt coercion, by means of the propaganda model of communication." (per Wikipedia)

In behavior as well as in thought, we have a few wolves, a few sheepdogs (what I try to be), and a whole lot of sheep. I try to encourage people to think for themselves, and I like to think humanity is waking up. I see some evidence that we are. For example, look at any online comments section on videos or articles about political and economic issues. Just 5 years ago, the majority of people were parroting the mainstream line of thought and defending it aggressively. Now, at least 80% see beyond the propaganda and make their dissenting views clear in their comments. It seems like progress.

And of course, now the powers that be will answer with increasing displays of control, such as the emerging "social credit score" that rewards conformity and punishes free thinking. I hope that someday we can fully free our minds and ourselves!

• Like 1
Justanaverageguy
Just 5 years ago, the majority of people were parroting the mainstream line of thought and defending it aggressively. Now, at least 80% see beyond the propaganda and make their dissenting views clear in their comments. It seems like progress.

And of course, now the powers that be will answer with increasing displays of control, such as the emerging "social credit score" that rewards conformity and punishes free thinking. I hope that someday we can fully free our minds and ourselves!

Hmmm so think we are talking about slightly different things here. See your final statement here is the type of negative feedback loop statement about the future I was talking about. Your taking a current situation and projecting negative ideas about the future - based on the past or current situation. It's effectively a prayer. It's a prophecy you are making about the future. Law of attraction. Ask and it is given - believe and you shall recieve. Do you want this outcome ? Do you want the powers that be to "assert increasing displays of control" and "punish free thinking" If no - then don't talk about it happening and release the belief �� Walk by faith - not sight. Find a positive outcome and focus on that instead. This is what I meant in my last post.

We can still acknowledge the past. Acknowledge the present state of the world and issues we are facing - but then also work to frame these in a positive ways and assert positive outcomes are coming in the future. This is faith.

The "synchronicities" I believe are the universes way of making us all start to become aware that what you say, focus on and believe will start to manifest. These small "hits" are trying to get your attention to understand this law so you can pay attention to what you say and believe to harness it in more positive ways. Project positivity into the future.

So I don't necessarily encourage people to use logic when thinking for themselves. I encourage them to use "faith". Meaning strong belief in positive beneficial circumstances regardless of the current situation. Not being effected by the "storm" going on around you. Positive thinking - but more then that positive belief.

So example - a current hot topic is global warming. If someone comes to me and starts ranting: Big business is corrupt and isn't helping, governments aren't doing anything - ecosystems are collapsing etc ect. This is fear based projection about the future. I try to stop them. Acknowledge what they are talking about and Reframe it. Then project a positive outcome.

That this is a positive change over point for the world. That we have made huge technological leaps quickly over the last 150 years without caring for the environment in the past. Now is an amazing time as humanity is remembering how important nature and our planet is. We are waking up and going to direct our vast technological knowledge and resources towards not only humanities benefit but the whole planets benefit. We will see amazing positive ecological transformation in the near future. That the business sector will come up with cheap affordable biodegradable replacements for plastic. We will transform our use of petroleum and energy production into new biofriendly alternatives. Our respect for and treatment of animals and the land will be transformed for the better.

This is what I meant about redirecting the collective consciousness. Getting us as a collective group to start believing and focusing and project positive outcomes for the future. The future we want - instead of fear and negativity.

So as we learn to use and harness this law on a personal individual level. As we master that we can then work with those around us to get them to understand it as well so we work together as a collective group to harness it to create a future we desire - instead of the one we fear.

I've even started playing around to see if individually focusing on something positive for humanity on a large scale can make it come into being. So instead of cute practice examples like getting a friend to message you on facebook. I've started focusing on things like - A biodegradable alternative to plastic will be created in the very near future. It's inevitable. It seems like it should already have happened. If someone asks me a about plastic recycling I just repeat that. I can put strong belief in that because I actually really believe it. It should have already happened with our level of technology and I think there will be a break through and it will be wide spread very soon and the whole plastics recycling thing will be a forgotten issue. This is the type of thing I would like to see humanity doing on a large scale.

See your final statement here is the type of negative feedback loop statement about the future I was talking about.

I knew you were going to say that when I was writing it ;)

I think you have to use both logic/reason and faith.

I agree with you that people lean too much on reason and the way it is, and not enough on faith and the way it could be.

Justanaverageguy

I used to think similarly - but have realized letting go of the need for it to "make sense" or follow the logical path is what really opens things up. Miracles don't follow logic or statistical probabilities. They follow belief.

So I think its important to acknowledge what is currently happening. You don't lie and put your head in the sand and pretend the current state or situation doesn't exist - but letting go of the "how" what you want to happen in the future comes to pass - and just knowing that it "will" happen is where the true power lies. Its not your job to make it all make sense. So become a shameless optimist - one who actually believes what they say. Honestly - Whats the worst that can happen ?

Be very careful here.

Take McFarland and the Fyre festival. This man was the eternal optimist. Believing he could manifest this amazing festival on a small island.

Over and over again people warned him. But he didn’t want to hear complaints or problems. He was focused on only finding solutions. He sold employees, vendors, investors and customers on his belief.

The result? A festival that fell to pieces. Millions lost.

Yes we must live by faith. Yes we must believe. But we also cannot ignore the reality of the current situation.

Have a beautiful day my friend.

• Like 2
Justanaverageguy
Yes we must live by faith. Yes we must believe. But we also cannot ignore the reality of the current situation.

Have a beautiful day my friend.

Yes for sure - I totally agree on this. Like I said - you can't bury your head in the sand and pretend the current or past situations don't exist. You must still maintain a firm grounding in the current reality - but you then aim for and project towards the highest outcomes and your goals going forward, with firm belief you will reach them and also doing the required work towards them. If I want to be the most successful business man or be a successful clothes designer or athlete or whatever it is - you still have to put in the work towards this goal .... you can't just sit in your room "manifesting". I believe the formula is: You have to put yourself in the right position but when you are positive and believe, work hard and act correctly spiritually - the lucky breaks and openings will come your way.

Essentially if you couple unquenchable belief in the your desired outcome - with steadfast work towards it - and correct spiritual behavior - I believe it will happen. Not might happen. Will happen.

The issue I was mostly talking about above though was the way the world - we as a collective group - have in the recent past become much more pessimistic and divisive. Observing the collective groups global outlook for the future - the "faith" in the positive outcomes has diminished. An individual belief has small energy behind it to manifest. Large collective beliefs of the masses have huge energy behind them and they can and do manifest more powerfully. So I think its important that we - as a collective - are aware of this and maintain belief in the higher outcomes an don't resort to pessimistic apocalyptic views towards things like Politics, foreign affairs, climate change etc.

Justanaverageguy

So just a quick example from the climate change argument to show what I mean. In terms of the "mass media" people are consuming. Up until now most reports, studies and documentaries around climate change have focused on the problem and the dire forecasts. The pessimistic view - which becomes what people focus on talk about and subsequently seek out. Effectively "the collective psychic energy" of the masses has previously been going in this pessimistic belief direction - so we have been getting what we are "looking for". "Seek and you shall find". Crazy weather, melting ice caps, rising seas, etc. What we predicted and looked for ..... we are finding. Stuff like this. ->

http://theconversation.com/ipcc-report-paints-catastrophic-picture-of-melting-ice-and-rising-sea-levels-and-reality-may-be-even-worse-124193

I believe now we are at change over point where we need to and will change the focus away from the "dire" problem - to more optimistic outlooks for the solution. Stuff like the below link- which transforms the narrative and beliefs and thus consequently what "the collective psychic energy" is looking for .... and then manifesting and finding.

We as individuals ALL have a level of psychic energy and can direct it towards the outcomes we desire.

• 1 month later...

l've been seeing things all my life. Buttttt.

Grew up in a family of 11 and always knew and saw things the others didn't. My mum and dad always saw it , went over everyone elses head though.

Even climate change at 12 - 50s now. l use to look at factories and the pollution shooting up into the sky, car exhausts smoke going into the sky and think there's not just sky up there there's something else and all this crap is really gonna fk things up.

Always see stuff with people ,, knew my w was coming 9mths earlier, always knew certain things with us - her, were gonna cost us hugely , properties booms , all kinds of stuff.

They're doing with cars now what l thought of 40yrs ago they should do.

Often know who/s gonna win in a sport mths before it's even started. Millions of things.

But here's where it's useless , l might see it if you asked me something, might not, nut l usually have a yes or no feel . Thing is it's not consistent can't really call on it it's everywhere anytime it wants. And l can miss stuff too.

So l don't even know if it is some psychic thing, maybe it's just a more aware thing than average, l do know it's at least that.

But it's still useless, l mess up like everyone, can't pick lotto numbers though l did pick one and kept using that and l won in this draw thing 12 times but it wasn't big , few 100, l just kept winning it that's all.

Can't help myself a lot of the time, or others , know what's gonna happen with something but can't change it's not in my control.

l often wonder how things would've turned out if everything l knew for myself was in my control lt was until l was 29, and l'd done really well for myself by then and if l'd kept going would've had a dream life buttt, met ex , lost control , still don't have that much because l need to stay close for kids.

Soooo, it's been very mixed and mostly unusable in any worth way.

l could probably do well betting on sports or elections though l think , even though l'm not even into them,

Feel a lot of people things even in fprums. Didn't see the stock market crash, useless, lost a lot.

So you know.

What's it been worth anyway , nothing much, just messed with my head really.

Can't even tell people, they just look at ya.

Someone close like w or gf see it, daughter, but it still hasn't proved much use really. You can't tell them we need to do this , they fight it, then it happens but you couldn't do it alone .Sooo, over all , it's been useless really.

Edited by chillii
  • Like 1
I knew you were going to say that when I was writing it ;)

I think you have to use both logic/reason and faith.

I agree with you that people lean too much on reason and the way it is, and not enough on faith and the way it could be.

Or instincts either , intuition. People have lost sooooo much of it .

People in poorer countries and many European areas still have it.

Western worlds it's down the toilet and lost more and more everyday.

Everything about western living societies just completely kills it

My daughter also does all the same things. And 1 brother does some very weird shyt around me. l'm never sure with him if it's just a brother connection thing or he has something going on. But he's come out with many of very weird things with me over the years. Don't know if he gets it with other people and other things.

And now that l've thought about it it's reminded me that my mum did weird shyt too.

Even when we were kids she said things about dad and others that happened later some time and 40yrs later it all happened with dad..

She was fairly quiet and people often thought she was a bit slow but far far from it and meanwhile she was seeing everything.

Yes, some of it's what your brain pieces together logically and some of it's - something else. It does seem to be that's what's available isn't always what one chooses to see/know about, but simply "what's available".

Some folks use divination methods such as tarot cards, etc but I think for many those methods are often fraught with ambiguity. Sometimes you get the "direct" answer desired and others its more what you can read into symbolism, etc. Presumably with practice etc one can get better at it.

For me with Jungian synchronicity there is often a lot interpretation involved.

Doesn't make it useless I think, just less controllable than what one would prefer.

• Like 1