Getting blocked for "no reason"

nychic009

Do you realise that in this one post you've just called him an egomanic and you're actually considering seeing him again. What's going on? Are you exaggerating about the egomaniac thing....or are you making a poor decision?

Edited by basil67
  • Author
Do you realise that in this one post you've just called him an egomanic and you feel the most connection with him. You're even considering seeing him again.

What's going on? Are you exaggerating about the egomaniac thing....or are you making a poor decision?

I think we all have our tolerance levels yeah? No one is perfect. I think he has enough qualities I like where I WAS willing to continue getting to know him and hangout despite some flaws that would be dealbreakers to others here. But the blocking on the whim thing is scary and a sign of much bigger problems I'm NOT willing to put up with. I just don't know if this is one time occurrence or a sign of bigger issues. Either way I won't be able to find out so I'm just trying to move on. I guess talking about it on here is helping me figure out relationships in general, not so much about this guy any longer.

Funny enough I figured out yesterday I wasn't blocked on text. He only blocked me on social media/insta. I'm not sure if he is expecting a huge apology/massive texts as a reaction to his blocking (he likes attention, like all men do) but I haven't sent anything, besides "it seems you have blocked me out of nowhere?". I think that IF he likes me at all, eventually he would explain so I have left it at that and just trying to forget/move past this awful experience.

Edited by nychic009

Wow! And I almost believed when you said you were upset for 30 minutes only and subsequently posting out of boredom? and entertainment?

While you were willing to hang out with him despite his flaws , he was not willing to hang out with you.

Don’t take it personally, perhaps he is more recognising of incompatibility?

You are investing too much time into a guy who is not investing any time into you. And never will. Why?

• Author
Wow! And I almost believed when you said you were upset for 30 minutes only and subsequently posting out of boredom? and entertainment?

While you were willing to hang out with him despite his flaws , he was not willing to hang out with you.

Don’t take it personally, perhaps he is more recognising of incompatibility?

You are investing too much time into a guy who is not investing any time into you. And never will. Why?

It seems you are intent on proving to yourself I have self esteem issues. I don't really care if you think I do, but I don't. I'm a pretty well adjusted self aware person, with no ego. I was upset for 30 minutes, as in shocked, pissed, whoa a bomb just went off.

I haven't invested as much into him as he into me, I think that's why he's hurt/blocking me. He went out of his way to make me feel cared about throughout my trip/while I was sick and his perception is that I ditched him.

And of course I have flaws, everyone does. Sometimes we aren't even aware of our flaws but it is to others.