Should I ask this guy what he wants or just wait?

faithandfood

Versacehottie

Oh yeah you should make some more friends :) I think a bigger group of friends will help you become less sheltered and have more fun and more non-app dating so you don't even consider putting up with this sh*t.

Make a post about it! People can give you lots of ideas. But the best is through liking the same activities. And just being open. I think if you go to events by yourself, making a new friend through similar interests will be easy for you. Same concept as your dating OP here on this thread but usually a bit less to worry about---important that friends also prove to be good friends over time, i.e. don't hand them over too much input or influence into your life without them having done enough to earn it. At the same time it's easy to meet up with these groups of friends to do activities and have fun with and some of them will turn into very good and loyal friends most likely.

• Like 1
LoverOfDance

Op, I honestly don’t understand you. You do realize that you’re still hung up on this guy right? You are still replying to him and you are still reading his social media, smh. Move on for God’s sake. Find someone else. He is NOT it. Stop checking up on him on social media. Move on, smh.

I’m sure this guy is handsome. I mean, he has to be because what else would be drawing you to him? There are more handsome men out there. Stop wasting your time with this little boy. There are better men if you would open your eyes and see.

• Like 1