What do guys/girls think of tattooed girls?

A woman with well done tattoos comes off to me as someone who is self-confident, intelligent, appreciates the finer things in life, knows what she wants, and doesn't take bullsh*t from people. In other words I find it incredibly sexy.

A woman with poorly done tattoos comes off to me as someone who has poor decision making abilities. May be sexy depending on my level of intoxication and subsequently the quality of my own decision making abilities in that moment.

i'm not a big fan of tattoos period

crispytoast

To each their own, I don't judge. That's part of why I like women with tats, it takes a certain type of man to melt that ice. They turn a lot of people away and I'm cool with that. Like someone said earlier, people who don't like tattoos probably wouldn't have connected too well with the women rocking em. Personally I appreciate the art

Edited by crispytoast
Springsummer
A woman with well done tattoos comes off to me as someone who is self-confident, intelligent, appreciates the finer things in life, knows what she wants, and doesn't take bullsh*t from people. In other words I find it incredibly sexy.

A woman with poorly done tattoos comes off to me as someone who has poor decision making abilities. May be sexy depending on my level of intoxication and subsequently the quality of my own decision making abilities in that moment.

That's what I have been pondering: How to get a tattoo well done? design? artist? not easy to get it right though

crispytoast

Follow tattoo artists on Instagram. Then follow who they follow. Keep doing this until you find someone who's doing work that you really connect with. Hopefully you don't have to travel too far for it. If you do, you can probably talk them into cutting a deal for you. PM me if you want some pointers.

• Like 1
major_merrick
A woman with poorly done tattoos comes off to me as someone who has poor decision making abilities.

That's exactly how it seems to me. I tend to ask, "In the entire world of design, you chose THAT????" And then there's placement. Some parts of the body just shouldn't be tattooed. I think a tattoo usually looks best on the upper arm. Back when I ran with a more rebellious crowd, girls would get a group or unit tattoo done like that - they called it "patching."

went to a doctors appt today. was sitting behind this women who was wearing a shirt with open upper back area. she had 4 tats, all faded and blurry. I could tell they were low quality tats. she had 2 skull and crossbones one big star/sun and I don't know wtf the other one was. they looked like crap

crispytoast

It's really worth travelling for good tattoos and spending good money for them. I have friends who have flown across the continent to get tattoo work because they really trust the artist. It's not really something you want to half ass or choose the cheaper option with. I'm tattooless not because I wouldn't want them but I really can't afford the 1000-2000 it's gonna cost me to have it done right

stillafool
went to a doctors appt today. was sitting behind this women who was wearing a shirt with open upper back area. she had 4 tats, all faded and blurry. I could tell they were low quality tats. she had 2 skull and crossbones one big star/sun and I don't know wtf the other one was. they looked like crap

You think they look like crap now just wait until she gets old.

You think they look like crap now just wait until she gets old.

wow didn't think of that! she looked like she was around late 30s early 40s