Did I come on too strong? [Updated discussion]

Tagalz

Sure I can do that.. I meet her this weekend and the following day to see movie.

That's what I like to hear, bro! You have something coming up with her this weekend, and while the week is still going by, keep talking to her. Keep flirting with her. Keep hitting on her. Stay on that path, making her feel desireable and special and unique.

But what are we going to do this weekend though? normally I used to take her out on events in the city centre when we were hanging out, but it's no events this weekend, do you have any idea on what we could do?

What does she like to do? Does she like music? What kind? Take her to some trendy music store. Take her out to see musical instruments to one of those musical instruments stores. What's the weather like in Oslo? Have the lakes frozen yet? Does she know how to ice-skate? Do you?Do you know how to be safe about it?

Does she like the theather? Do her parents let her go out at night? Nightclubs?

• Author

That's good news. She's initiating contact and she's curious to know when you have your days off because she wants to spend time with you. Well, wait for your day off on saturday, then when it's about 3 or 4PM your time, ask her if her schoolwork is done with.

my bad I wrote saturday and sunday... my fault... My days off are sunday, monday and tuesday. So tomorrow is my day off but after that I have to get back to work. I'll do what you say and wait for saturday to ask her if she's done with schoolwork

Edited by Tagalz
my bad I wrote saturday and sunday... my fault... My days off are sunday, monday and tuesday. So tomorrow is my day off but after that I have to get back to work. I'll do what you say and wait for saturday to ask her if she's done with schoolwork

It's okay, don't worry about it. We all do typos from time to time. Yesss, do it. And meanwhile keep being the sweetest, cutest, flirtiest, funniest, guy that you can be, with her. Keep on making her sigh everytime she hears that ''got text message'' sound, because she's hoping it's from you :love:

• Author

What does she like to do? Does she like music? What kind? Take her to some trendy music store. Take her out to see musical instruments to one of those musical instruments stores. What's the weather like in Oslo? Have the lakes frozen yet? Does she know how to ice-skate? Do you?Do you know how to be safe about it?

Does she like the theather? Do her parents let her go out at night? Nightclubs?

Yes she likes music, mostly rock, slow and calm music. It's mostly just jazz and old music in town right now and I can say for sure that she don't like it. I can take her out to a anime store she would like that.

The weather is grey, no sun and no snow but cold. Usually they are ice-skating in the city centre but they only open when it's snowing. I know how to ice-skate but not good at it. I can take her there when it's snowing. No she don't like the theater and her parents don't allow her to go to nightclubs.

Here is my plan: this weekend I ask if she's done with the schoolwork and then ask her out. I take her to a anime store, and then we could go to megazone (Lazergame), bowling or trampoline park. It's a lot we could do but I think I would go for trampoline park it's a lot of fun. How does it sound?

Edited by Tagalz
Yes she likes music, mostly rock, slow and calm music. It's mostly just jazz and old music in town right now and I can say for sure that she don't like it. I can take her out to a anime store she would like that.

bro, I forgot. Do you have tomorrow as a day off? She likes anime, right? Ask her what's her favorite anime, and then go to one of those anime plushie stores, where they sell toys and magazines and plushies and what not, and if what they have is cheap enough - but it and give it to her when you go out on a date with her.

If they don't have anything cheap or anything that she likes, go get yourself a doraemon plushie, I'm sure she'll love that.

The weather is grey, no sun and no snow but cold. Usually they are ice-skating in the city centre but they only open when it's snowing. I know how to ice-skate but not good at it. I can take her there when it's snowing. No she don't like the theater and her parents don't allow her to go to nightclubs.

Well, that's a bummer. No nightclubs. But tell me more about her interests, what she likes to do, favorite activities etc.

Here is my plan: this weekend I ask if she's done with the schoolwork and then ask her out. I take her to a anime store, and then we could go to megazone (Lazergame), bowling or trampoline park. It's a lot we could do but I think I would go for trampoline park it's a lot of fun. How does it sound?

That sounds great :) I'm sure both of you will have a fun day out together :laugh:

it all sounds expensive. I fear this girl is using you & now you are going to shell out big bucks to entertain her.

Go for something more low key & less costly.

• Author
bro, I forgot. Do you have tomorrow as a day off?

That sounds great :) I'm sure both of you will have a fun day out together :laugh:

Yes I have a day off tomorrow but I will stick to my plan and not change it as much.

Sweet bruv then I’ll update you on how it goes ?

• Author
it all sounds expensive. I fear this girl is using you & now you are going to shell out big bucks to entertain her.

Go for something more low key & less costly.

Can you explain to me in what way she is using me?

Yes it might be costlt for her but I have a coupon on that trampoline park. It’s «jump with two person and pay for one» so we both save some money

• Author
Yes I have a day off tomorrow but I will stick to my plan and not change it as much.

Sweet bruv then I’ll update you on how it goes

I hope she say yes, but if she don’t It’s not a big deal I could still ask her next week

Can you explain to me in what way she is using me?

Yes it might be costlt for her but I have a coupon on that trampoline park. It’s «jump with two person and pay for one» so we both save some money

She's using you for emotional support, crying boo hoo hoo on your shoulder knowing that you are crushing on her while she wonders why other guys leave her.

If it's a 2 for 1 coupon & you want to go to the trampoline park. fine, go. But you have already given this girl your heart. Don't be a fool & give her too much of your money too. She doesn't deserve the pedestal on which you have placed her.

Please use your head & guard your heart here.

• Like 1
  • Author
She's using you for emotional support, crying boo hoo hoo on your shoulder knowing that you are crushing on her while she wonders why other guys leave her.

If it's a 2 for 1 coupon & you want to go to the trampoline park. fine, go. But you have already given this girl your heart. Don't be a fool & give her too much of your money too. She doesn't deserve the pedestal on which you have placed her.

Please use your head & guard your heart here.

Well that's a heavy statement. It's hard to tell. She might use me as an emotional support but I'm not better I would say. I'm going on a date with her just to get laid and yes I remember you said that I need to talk about relationship when the date is over but scratch that she doesn't even want it.

I see your point is that I should take her to places that are lowkey but do you have any idea? the lowkey way you are talking about is to bring her to the anime store and walk around the centre.

Edited by Tagalz
  • Author

I understand she doesn't want to reply when I tagg her on pictures that are flirty and cute. Because of her parents are on FB. She only reply on funny things like on 9GAG. I tried to do it on Insta and same thing happend no reply. Not only that but when she passed the test and got driving license I sent her congrats and she didn't even replied "Thanks"

like is she that busy to not even reply? I don’t think so. I feel ignored by her.

So judging from social media I could tell she only wants to reply to funny things. What am I to her? A friend?

Like yes she wants to meet me and she initiated the contact but for some reason I feel like it might be the last because of the way she is on snapchat and other social media. I see it as a sign.

Edited by Tagalz
  • Author

Remember that she initiated contact on snap asking me if I have a day off? Yeah she said she wants to come home to me. Here is the question.

What could we do at my place? we've already seen a movie and ate dinner.

OR should I let her come to my place and talk for a bit and so take her to the trampoline park?

Remember that she initiated contact on snap asking me if I have a day off? Yeah she said she wants to come home to me. Here is the question.

What could we do at my place? we've already seen a movie and ate dinner.

OR should I let her come to my place and talk for a bit and so take her to the trampoline park?

Are you kidding? Netflix & chill. Honey, this girl is DTF, minimal effort required on your part. Don't talk too much. Get on the couch watch TV, start making out & see where it goes. No trampoline park or significant expenditures required.

• Author
Are you kidding? Netflix & chill. Honey, this girl is DTF, minimal effort required on your part. Don't talk too much. Get on the couch watch TV, start making out & see where it goes. No trampoline park or significant expenditures required.

No I'm not kidding but are you sure that she wants sex?

My friend says that I should take her out first and then bring her home... Like I need a plan b incase the first ones goes south

Edited by Tagalz

You are a nice guy & you are trying to do this right. Traditionally that would be date for a while spending time together & getting to know one another, ascertaining compatibility, then moving to exclusivity & eventually sex.

That is not this girl. She is coming to your house. If she wanted to be romanced she would have suggested any other location. Inviting herself to you house a place with beds & couches knowing she has already been with other guys, seriously try it my way. Watch TV, make out with her & see what happens.

• Like 1
  • Author

Hi!

I don't know if this thread will be emerged to my other threads but if it do, then read it from there. If it don't then I suggest you to go and read it if you want to know the whole story between me and this girl. It would have been a book If I were to write the whole thing here hahah. I can try to give as much information as possible.

I've been hanging out with this girl a long time. It was until recently that I've found out she likes to hook up with guys. She told me once that a guy left her when they hooked up. She even tried to do it with me at a party, but I was looking for long term relationship back then. Now I'm fine with either of them actually.

She initiated contact on snapchat asking me if I have a day off on saturday. I said yes and she said "I'll be coming to your place"

I cannot just tell her straight away that if she's horny she could come to me and have casual sex. There has to be another way.

What I think is that I could tell her this: I acknowledge what happened at the party when you wanted sex, but at that time I wasn't sure of what I wanted and it was me being mixed up in my feelings. I know what I want know and that is to have casual sex. How does it sound?

Edited by Tagalz
  • Author

It seems like I'm in for a FWB relationship with her, but how do I approach?

I'm thinking I could say this: I acknowledge what happened at the party were you wanted sex, but back then I wasn't sure of what I wanted so it was me being mixed up in my feelings. Now I know what I want and I hope we are on the same page.

How does that sound?

I wasn't sure of what I wanted and it was me being mixed up in my feelings. I know what I want know and that is to have casual sex. How does it sound?

You sound weak & timid. No man should ever say he is "mixed up in his feelings", at least not to a woman he is getting involved with. That is something you tell a therapist or other men in private.

Make whatever decision you are going to make and do it without talking about it or making any excuses.

If this girl is that "loose & easy" she isn't looking for any relationship. She certainly isn't relationship or GF material. You are just a piece of meat,...a means to an end,...so I guess it probably doesn't matter how you come across anyway.

You might want to take precautions for STDs,...she may have some.

Edited by PRW
  • Author
You sound weak & timid. No man should ever say he is "mixed up in his feelings", at least not to a woman he is getting involved with. That is something you tell a therapist or other men in private.

Make whatever decision you are going to make and do it without talking about it or making any excuses.

If this girl is that "loose & easy" she isn't looking for any relationship. She certainly isn't relationship or GF material. You are just a piece of meat,...a means to an end,...so I guess it probably doesn't matter how you come across anyway.

What if I take out the part where I say "Mixed up in my feelings and just say this:

"I acknowledge that you wanted sex at the party, but I wasn't sure of what I wanted, but now I know and I want FWB"

Also I'm not in a FWB relationship with her yet. Still on that hookup part, but I think she wants FWB.

Yeah she is loose & easy. She tried to hook up with me at a party and she told me once about a guy that left her after they had been hooking up.

What if I take out the part where I say "Mixed up in my feelings and just say this:

"I acknowledge that you wanted sex at the party, but I wasn't sure of what I wanted, but now I know and I want FWB"

No. Absolutely not. That sounds ridicules. You sound like an inexperienced teenager who is obsessed with having sex with her and yet apologetic at the same time. If you are all that twisted up about it then maybe you should not get together with her in the first place. Your emotional state over this makes me worry that you may just become obsessed with her afterwards and become a stalker or something.

Also I'm not in a FWB relationship with her yet. Still on that hookup part, but I think she wants FWB.

There is no distinction between the two in this context.

• Like 2
  • Author
No. Absolutely not. That sounds ridicules. You sound like an inexperienced teenager who is obsessed with having sex with her and yet apologetic at the same time. If you are all that twisted up about it then maybe you should not get together with her in the first place. Your emotional state over this makes me worry that you may just become obsessed with her afterwards and become a stalker or something.

There is no distinction between the two in this context.

Then I just see what is happends after I have sex with her.

Yes there is something that says she wants FWB like she had hooked up with other guys and tried it twice with me. Now she is coming to my place without me inviting her over. She just said: "Yeah I'm coming over"

Also she asked me not to leave her because of that guy that left her. If that does say something

Edited by Tagalz
It seems like I'm in for a FWB relationship with her, but how do I approach?

I'm thinking I could say this: I acknowledge what happened at the party were you wanted sex, but back then I wasn't sure of what I wanted so it was me being mixed up in my feelings. Now I know what I want and I hope we are on the same page.

How does that sound?

Horrible.

STOP TALKING!!!!! Put your mouth to better use. {insert kissy face emoji} Every time you speak, you ruin this. She wants action, not a discussion. Just kiss her!

• Like 1
  • Author
Horrible.

STOP TALKING!!!!! Put your mouth to better use. {insert kissy face emoji} Every time you speak, you ruin this. She wants action, not a discussion. Just kiss her!

Fine I’m just asking how to ask a girl to have a FWB relationship. I have never had it before