Compliment ignored?

Britney25

• Author
Britney, why else would he send you shirtless photos?

I don't think your comment turned him off. As I said, I think he gave up when you didn't send more suggestive photos (good for you!!) and he is otherwise occupied right now. It's highly unlikely that you are the only woman he is corresponding with...

Do I think he will reply - I don't know. But, I wouldn't care. I would never be interested in dating a man who forty years old (when I was 25) who does not live locally and doesn't have the good sense not to send a shirtless photo to a woman he has never met. But, that's just me...

One last thought ... if he was looking for sex only why not keep this going as we were supposed to meet. I mean he could of gave up once in person I didnt want sex but this early?

CautiouslyOptimistic
One last thought ... if he was looking for sex only why not keep this going as we were supposed to meet. I mean he could of gave up once in person I didnt want sex but this early?

Risk vs. reward?

Guys are so Dick. Obviously he doesnt owe me anything nor do I but everytime I open myself up to love I find jerks.

There's nothing wrong with opening yourself up to find love. Just don't open yourself up to someone you haven't met yet and don't know. You can't know someone you haven't met. Wait until you've been on several dates with someone and he has shown consistency and trustworthiness BEFORE you even consider starting to invest yourself. It just important to always guard your heart until then.

• Like 1
There's nothing wrong with opening yourself up to find love. Just don't open yourself up to someone you haven't met yet and don't know. You can't know someone you haven't met. Wait until you've been on several dates with someone and he has shown consistency and trustworthiness BEFORE you even consider starting to invest yourself. It just important to always guard your heart until then.

Exactly this. Wise advice.

• Author

But what if he really wanted to impress me? Shirtless pics arent that bad. I mean I did enjoy it. He has a good body.

• Author

Omg he just replied saying that he lost his phone and that's why the long delay in replying ......dont know if it's TRUE but again not my business to judge

Why the wow?

You Flirted and tease and he strip tease you back.. OH my If you don't like what he did visually then you did the right thing.

You Flirted and tease and he strip tease you back.. OH my If you don't like what he did visually then you did the right thing.

He sent pics first. Therefore she was confused when he ignored her tame message.

Which is why she and I both wondered 'why the wow?'

ExpatInItaly
But what if he really wanted to impress me? Shirtless pics arent that bad. I mean I did enjoy it. He has a good body.

There are plenty of ways to impress a woman without sending half-naked photos of her. The fact that this is the route he chose when he's never met you in person says a lot, and it's not good.

Sure, he wants to impress you - but with a very specific goal in mind. He knows what he's doing. This ain't his first rodeo, but he likely senses it is yours (or you're at least greener and less-experienced than he is, and no doubt he knows this) It's working to his advantage.

CautiouslyOptimistic
Omg he just replied saying that he lost his phone and that's why the long delay in replying ......dont know if it's TRUE but again not my business to judge

Actually, it is your business to judge. For yourself.

I don't believe him. I think he was probably just busy with another woman.

• Like 3