Could the Big Bang be God's Death?

Again only speaking from my knowledge and experience .... but it entirely depends on your perspective of what the food chain is. On this planet - yes we are easily and quite considerably the highest form of conscious life. That is a living entity that is "self aware" and has the ability to think, feel and interact with the world around it. There is a level of flexibility - freedom - granted to Humans that is not given to any other creatures or any living thing on this planet. That is the ability to choose what they want to do with their life. :)

A dog really can't be anything but a dog. A human being has almost limitless possibilities to reinvent themselves and choose how they want to live their life and what they want to do with there short spell on this little blue rock. Thats a privilege you should not take lightly :)

But there is a larger privilege granted to humans. That is the ability to know and directly connect with God. The larger energetic being of all that is. This is when you realize how low in the food chain we actually are in reality. You may think AI sounds powerful .... but really its a play thing for us mere mortals. Our physical bodies are vehicles - vessels - capable of connecting with God. You know "The body is a temple" and all that :)

The true real and lasting intelligence to be tapped into is not man made. Its spirit. And we have that capability built in. We don't need to manufacture anything external or artificial to reach it. We have to do something much harder .... which is work on refining ourselves ;)

You have info on other planets?

Okay, i`m listening.......

• Like 1
Justanaverageguy
You have info on other planets?

Okay, i`m listening.......

:lmao: :lmao:

Sorry to dissapoint but I have no information on aliens.:laugh:

I merely meant as far as flesh and blood living beings on our planet - at our "scale of existence" we are numero Uno. The big fish in the small pond.

But relative to god ..... Think of it like comparing the complexity and intelligence of a single cell in your body or a single cell organism .... to the complexity and intelligence of the entire combined livng system of a human body. That's how much it dwarfs us. Our own body is a simpler reflection of the way god works. We are a small cell. He is the larger body. Or another way to put it we are very tiny branches .... in a very big tree :)

Whilst we are number 1 on the food chain here ... We are tiny in the grand scheme of things. The way I believe humans "ascend that food chain" to become a "larger branch" is to serve the greater good of the tree. To be of benefit to God. You do that by helping and assisting as many of the small branches or cells that form him as you can - the tiny parts of his living body. The health of the cells - effects the health of the body. ��

In the Bible thats what's meant by the "I am the vine you are the branches" and "this is my body this is my blood" and also the section here: https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+25:34-46&version=NIV&interface=amp

Edited by Justanaverageguy
  • Like 2
  • Author
:lmao: :lmao:

Sorry to dissapoint but I have no information on aliens.:laugh:

I merely meant as far as flesh and blood living beings on our planet - at our "scale of existence" we are numero Uno. The big fish in the small pond.

But relative to god ..... Think of it like comparing the complexity and intelligence of a single cell in your body or a single cell organism .... to the complexity and intelligence of the entire combined livng system of a human body. That's how much it dwarfs us. Our own body is a simpler reflection of the way god works. We are a small cell. He is the larger body. Or another way to put it we are very tiny branches .... in a very big tree :)

Whilst we are number 1 on the food chain here ... We are tiny in the grand scheme of things. The way I believe humans "ascend that food chain" to become a "larger branch" is to serve the greater good of the tree. To be of benefit to God. You do that by helping and assisting as many of the small branches or cells that form him as you can - the tiny parts of his living body. The health of the cells - effects the health of the body. ��

In the Bible thats what's meant by the "I am the vine you are the branches" and "this is my body this is my blood" and also the section here: https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+25:34-46&version=NIV&interface=amp

I'm still not sure God is looking out for us but I do believe in a creative designer. I would like to think someone cares about me and wants me to do good work. But even if nobody cares I'll still try and do good work. And try not to let my stupid ego get in the way.

And if it was proven that there isn't a god would ppl still have children?

Edited by brigit87
  • Like 1
I'm still not sure God is looking out for us but I do believe in a creative designer. I would like to think someone cares about me and wants me to do good work. But even if nobody cares I'll still try and do good work. And try not to let my stupid ego get in the way.

No creative or intelligent design.

We are designed so badly when you think about it?

Creative design would be no need for food or water and no toilets needed.

No getting caught short on a fraught trip with the kids, when one of them needs to evacuate. And the other one vomits on the back of your head after too many red `Skittles`

Intelligent design would be no need for reality TV shows.

No need for girls to have the cleaners in every month.

Leading to no sanitary products needed.

Perfect 5 o clock stubble for blokes.

Blokes to quite calmly go shopping for shoes with their better halves. Without threatening `Murders` after the 12th shop.

Girls able to understand the offside rule in football (Sorry Soccer)

I strongly suspect that God had one hell of a sense of humour and his strongest suit was irony....

• Author

No getting caught short on a fraught trip with the kids, when one of them needs to evacuate. And the other one vomits on the back of your head after too many red `Skittles`

Blokes to quite calmly go shopping for shoes with their better halves. Without threatening `Murders` after the 12th shop.

I strongly suspect that God had one hell of a sense of humour and his strongest suit was irony....

Dogs.

Totally perfect.

Justanaverageguy

I think he cares more then you know - and really in a way and to a depth that I can't truly fathom or understand. I will say though that he generally doesn't make a habit of revealing himself directly. I think primarily so we can develop here without thinking we have a permanent savior on call to do it for us and because his spirit comes with certain side effects :).

From my experience there are really 2 main paths to "meet God". The people that do pretty much always fit into one of two categories. They are:

1. The Holy:

Those who have lived there life to such a high, pure standard living up to his law and teaching that God deems them worthy .... and perhaps even more importantly - responsible and refined enough to receive his spirit and channel it and protect it here on earth. Thus he comes to make his home with them.

2. The Broken

Those who have encountered such immense trauma, tragedy and hardship in their life that there spirit is crushed and without his direct intervention they would perish - perhaps not just in body but also their deeper more permanent spirit. Thus he comes to offer aid to restore. This was what Jesus "embodied" when in physical form and what his spirit continues to do to this day. God is close to the broken hearted ;)

Now honestly if you don't fit into one of these two categories its going to be tough to get a definitive answer ..... :) Honest truth. But my advice would be to invoke the "parable of the persistent widow". If you keep asking even god might get tired enough to answer ;)

I think Leonard Cohen was the one who said that best ..... "It doesn't matter which you heard. The holy or the broken Hallelujah"

• Like 1
Justanaverageguy

Entirely depends on what you think the purpose of experiencing life here on earth in physical form is.

Is it simply to experience no challenges, no responsibilities and no problems ? Just a leisure cruise for a while where happiness is given without effort ?

Or is it something more. To learn and develop individually and collectively. To understand personal and group responsibility. To learn to work well with others. To learn how to consciously create and overcome burdens and road blocks ? To learn how to manage our mental and emotional states regardless of the challenges we encounter ?

And I'm not saying that's 100% the answer. Merely that the "perfect design" can only be known and understood - when you understand the purpose for being here in the first place :) But I wouldn't disagree God likely had a good helping of humor and irony when creating it all.

• Author

2. The Broken

Those who have encountered such immense trauma, tragedy and hardship in their life that there spirit is crushed and without his direct intervention they would perish - perhaps not just in body but also their deeper more permanent spirit. Thus he comes to offer aid to restore. This was what Jesus "embodied" when in physical form and what his spirit continues to do to this day. God is close to the broken hearted ;)

I fit well into this category and reside on the island of lost toys.

Justanaverageguy
I fit well into this category and reside on the island of lost toys.

Well the broken route is the avenue shall we say I also "discovered God" through. I would really like to be able to say I came through the "holy" route but sadly that wasn't the case. Mine essentially came through Karmic return .... being crushed under the weight of some of my own past mistakes which came back to me. When at my lowest - being crushed under the weight of the consequences I was given a reprieve from that suffering. Healing in the form of the Holy spirit entering through the heart chakra just as the Christian bible and Jesus foretold.

So there may well be other ways and means to spiritual healing. Other gurus, saints or holy men you could call on to help. But the one I know for a fact through personal experience can do what he claimed ..... is Jesus. So thats the one I'll talk about.

John 7:38 On the last and greatest day of the feast, Jesus stood up and called out in a loud voice, “If anyone is thirsty, let him come to Me and drink. Whoever believes in Me, as the Scripture has said: ‘Streams of living water will flow from within him.

Sacred Heart of Jesus Stained Glass Window: Co-Cathedral of the Sacred Heart, Houston, TX

I had that ^^^^ happen. Completely spontaneously, without warning and without deserving it or really actively seeking it. I was sitting at my cubicle at work minding my own business when my heart just exploded open and this divine love came pouring in. Like nothing I have ever experienced before or since in my life. I missed a couple of weeks work and was basically sent into some ecstatic bliss filled meditative state. When I came back to normal the pain was just gone. Washed away.

If I'm being honest about what lead to this occurrence I was doing the exact opposite of what the Bible says you are meant to do. I was raised Christian but hadn't been to church in probably 10 years and hadn't given or done anything for god in a very long time. Nada. I wasn't praying to him for forgiveness for my past action .... though I was thinking very hard about my decisions that had lead to this situation. I didn't even actually really think God existed. But when **** goes wrong in your life you look for someone else to blame so God was suddenly on my mind again. I was trapped between 2 conflicting beliefs which I had determined were the only 2 possible options for God. Either:

1. He didn't exist at all or 2. He did exist and was the massive a-hole who did not care at all about us poor humans or me. If he did there is no way he would allow such suffering to take place. So if he did exist then I hated him with the fiery passion of 10000 thousands sons and he could frankly go get F'd!!

At this particular point when the heart opening energy happened I was very engaged in and focused on the later thinking and basically sending a constant barrage of mental abuse and insults God's way on a pretty much daily basis. :lmao: I took blaspheming to new and extraordinary levels :lmao::lmao: I'm not recommending this is the best route to go .... but hey sometimes the squeaky wheel really does get the oil :) I'm pretty sure it might actually work better if you came in a more humble, gentle and respectful manner asking for a "drink from the well".

That would be my recommendation ..... go directly to the big man himself. Go to church and pray. Pray at home when your alone. Pray at work when you at your desk. Ask for grace and mercy. And say to him I know you are real. I know you can help me. If you are persistent and have a good heart ..... and perhaps more importantly acknowledge your own past mistakes and commit to living the way he asked us to. I know he will respond. And hey it probably wouldn't hurt of you go out of your way to try and do something for him. Make an offering of some sort. Volunteer time. Give to the poor what ever feels right to you. Make it so he can't help but say yes :)

I'll be praying - that his spirit comes upon you :) Here is one to get it started.

• Like 1
  • Author

1. He didn't exist at all or 2. He did exist and was the massive a-hole who did not care at all about us poor humans or me. If he did there is no way he would allow such suffering to take place. So if he did exist then I hated him with the fiery passion of 10000 thousands sons and he could frankly go get F'd!!

Pretty song. You sound like you were VERY angry. I looked through some of your old threads I'm assuming you were angry due to what happened with your wife.

If there was a God wouldn't he have looked at Hitler and said..."I better take this one out before he does some damage."

Really.

Life is a massive struggle for most. A benevolent god would come up with a better plan.

Where does a tiger live life to the fullest? Roaming free in the jungle where it's likely to come to a painful, brutal end once it passes its physical peak? Or being well cared for in a sanctuary where it will have a longer, safer life? Is the safe, comfortable life that benevolent humans have provided it with preferable to the insecure, at times painful life that God or Nature would have had it lead?

• Author
Where does a tiger live life to the fullest? Roaming free in the jungle where it's likely to come to a painful, brutal end once it passes its physical peak? Or being well cared for in a sanctuary where it will have a longer, safer life? Is the safe, comfortable life that benevolent humans have provided it with preferable to the insecure, at times painful life that God or Nature would have had it lead?

Good question. I'm not a tiger.

Good question. I'm not a tiger.

It's a question about our relationship with the natural world, really. The extent to which we yearn for it, despite the dangers it brings.

As for Hitler...he wanted to create a Utopia for a specific group of people, his preferred "master race", with others paying the price. Now, 80 years later, there are murmurings of a different kind of master race.

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2018/may/06/no-death-and-an-enhanced-life-is-the-future-transhuman

You're not a tiger, but what makes you human? If technology and the ideology that develops alongside it does develop to a point where a human shaped machine that has had somebody's personality programmed into it is classed as a full human (with corresponding rights) then will "being human" even mean anything any more?

Religious faith ascribes a sacred element to the state of being human. If that's removed from our thinking, and we're left with a world where "machine humans" have surpassed traditional humans in what they can achieve physically, mentally and in terms of longevity - then perhaps that's the point at which God will be dead in the minds of biological or natural humans.

But the forces of nature will continue...and if that's all "God" really is, then whether or not we as a species believe in God is irrelevant. I would say that God is nature, and there's therefore evidence of God's existence all around us. What's far less evident is whether Nature or God actually cares about us and regards us as being any more special/deserving of eternal existence, than the other animals on this planet.

• Like 1
Justanaverageguy
Pretty song. You sound like you were VERY angry. I looked through some of your old threads I'm assuming you were angry due to what happened with your wife.

Yeah most certainly was - Like I said - the broken :)

But the spirit heals not just physical wounds - but also the hidden scars that aren't visible but affect the way we operate in the world. The way we perceive and feel about ourselves and also the way we perceive and treat others around us as a result of what we have gone through and "taken on board" as part of our journey in this life. Its kind of like taking an energetic and emotional shower. That which no longer serves us and burdens us is washed clean :)

My divorce was stuck in a nasty and petty stale mate with lawyers .... the spirit experience happened ..... everything smoothly and amicably resolved in a matter of weeks. Serious health conditions I had been dealing with were pretty much instantly resolved. I still have the house and my ex and I are now friends. I caught up with her recently for lunch when we did a dog swap. We have shared custody of our the dog we had so normally meet once a month :)

God and the spirit has the ability to grant a fresh start. To assist us in healing and releasing .... but I guess if you read the Bible there are certain terms and conditions that he laid out in order to receive it. Its there .... if and when you really need it. The question is do you ? If so start reading the terms and conditions ...... :p

• Like 1
  • Author
We have shared custody of our the dog we had so normally meet once a month :)

God and the spirit has the ability to grant a fresh start. To assist us in healing and releasing .... but I guess if you read the Bible there are certain terms and conditions that he laid out in order to receive it. Its there .... if and when you really need it. The question is do you ? If so start reading the terms and conditions ...... :p

Awesome about doggie custody. You must have a well balanced dog.

I won't read the bible. TBH I don't have the patience. I try to be a good person and not get off the path. I try and make my life as simple as possible. I suppose if I do all of that what I believe is irrelevant.

Justanaverageguy

Awesome about doggie custody. You must have a well balanced dog.

Yeah hes a star. If reincarnation is a thing hes either one step away from his human form .... or maybe hes way past that and just here to help others :)

Also now having shared custody is actually the best. I do a lot of travel which is hard when you have a dog. Now we coordinate and get the best of both worlds. Dog and an easy more flexible social life and travel. He actually really loves it to. He goes mental when ever the person he hasn't seen for a while arrives to collect him and has his dog buddies in both towns.

I won't read the bible. TBH I don't have the patience. I try to be a good person and not get off the path. I try and make my life as simple as possible. I suppose if I do all of that what I believe is irrelevant.

My personal view I would say ..... yes and also no.

I used to say the exact same thing. But now after some life experiences I guess I see that as being like saying .... "I have an exam coming up but I can't really be bothered to look at the recommended reading the teacher put out. I'll just do my best. I suppose if I do that everything else is irrelevant."

At the end of the day Yes. We do get in life what we put out just as in the exam we get marked on how we answer the questions. So Yes your actions and behaviors will at the end of the day determine the outcome and trajectory of your life. But if someone gave you a cheat sheet of secret answers of what to know and how to answer questions on the exam ....... wouldn't you take the time to read them ? The overall concepts are I agree simple. Be a good person. The application of them and some hidden secrets on how to get someone else in your corner assisting is where it gets a little more complex.

Simple example according to the lessons of the Bible on Karma.

General Idea: Give to others and do good deeds and goodness will come back to you.

Ok ..... that law sounds pretty simple.

But as always there is a catch. A not immediately apparent caveat to having this law work according to the bible. If you do good deeds and advertise them to others ... you get nothing. Your reward is the recognition you received from advertising your good deeds. Aka if you want help from god .... do good deeds without expecting or seeking recognition from those around you. Do them in secret.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+6&version=NIV

This is I would say is an insiders "cheat". And I mean it that way - Hes directly telling you the mistake most people make and how to avoid it to deliberately maximize the effectiveness of "karma". You'll also notice after every miracle Jesus performs in the bible he tells the person explicitly not to tell others about what he did. That is not something that's immediately obvious and is the reason most people get very limited positive returns from the law of karma. The temptation to talk what they have done and plaster it on facebook to get public kudos is too great.

• Author
Yeah hes a star. If reincarnation is a thing hes either one step away from his human form .... or maybe hes way past that and just here to help others :)

Also now having shared custody is actually the best. I do a lot of travel which is hard when you have a dog. Now we coordinate and get the best of both worlds. Dog and an easy more flexible social life and travel. He actually really loves it to. He goes mental when ever the person he hasn't seen for a while arrives to collect him and has his dog buddies in both towns.

My personal view I would say ..... yes and also no.

I used to say the exact same thing. But now after some life experiences I guess I see that as being like saying .... "I have an exam coming up but I can't really be bothered to look at the recommended reading the teacher put out. I'll just do my best. I suppose if I do that everything else is irrelevant."

At the end of the day Yes. We do get in life what we put out just as in the exam we get marked on how we answer the questions. So Yes your actions and behaviors will at the end of the day determine the outcome and trajectory of your life. But if someone gave you a cheat sheet of secret answers of what to know and how to answer questions on the exam ....... wouldn't you take the time to read them ? The overall concepts are I agree simple. Be a good person. The application of them and some hidden secrets on how to get someone else in your corner assisting is where it gets a little more complex.

Simple example according to the lessons of the Bible on Karma.

General Idea: Give to others and do good deeds and goodness will come back to you.

Ok ..... that law sounds pretty simple.

But as always there is a catch. A not immediately apparent caveat to having this law work according to the bible. If you do good deeds and advertise them to others ... you get nothing. Your reward is the recognition you received from advertising your good deeds. Aka if you want help from god .... do good deeds without expecting or seeking recognition from those around you. Do them in secret.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+6&version=NIV

This is I would say is an insiders "cheat". And I mean it that way - Hes directly telling you the mistake most people make and how to avoid it to deliberately maximize the effectiveness of "karma". You'll also notice after every miracle Jesus performs in the bible he tells the person explicitly not to tell others about what he did. That is not something that's immediately obvious and is the reason most people get very limited positive returns from the law of karma. The temptation to talk what they have done and plaster it on facebook to get public kudos is too great.

Yeah, I don't do Facebook and try and keep a low profile. But I do have an ego and it gets crushed from time to time.

As far as Jesus, well, I never met him so why would I assume he's the messiah just because a bunch of men wrote a bunch of books a long time ago and made him the main character? Plus, there's so many arguments about the Godspell's and their interpretations it makes my head spin.

Sometimes I believe there's a God and he loves me and is watching out for me but maybe that's just narcissism.

Yeah, I don't do Facebook and try and keep a low profile. But I do have an ego and it gets crushed from time to time.

As far as Jesus, well, I never met him so why would I assume he's the messiah just because a bunch of men wrote a bunch of books a long time ago and made him the main character? Plus, there's so many arguments about the Godspell's and their interpretations it makes my head spin.

Sometimes I believe there's a God and he loves me and is watching out for me but maybe that's just narcissism.

You are being signed up......

Send a load of money....

Justanaverageguy
You are being signed up......

Send a load of money....

Sad that today that is actually the impression of the message of Christianity .... and I can't argue with it. Its actually the reality of a lot of churches. Money grabs.

I don't have a denomination and don't actually frequent church that often. But I do read the bible and go over it with a fine tooth comb. If you find a good church - a good paster and a good community I'm sure they would be of benefit in terms of guidance and positive influence. But that's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about reading the book, understanding what it teaches, implementing it in your life and getting the positive influence and a personal connection with the big guy. Not through some priest or what some one tells you. Direct personal connection.

No money - no strings. That part of it is supposed to come naturally of your own volition and not through someone with a vested interest demanding the money "comes through them". If anyone asks you for money tell them they haven't read the book themselves. Seriously - they haven't paid any attention what so ever. The giving is a choice and as the previous bit I quoted explained. Meant to be done in private. The book is meant to lead you to choose to do that. Its not something anyone demands of you.

And I encourage "spiritual experiementation". What is referred to as "taste and see". Try what he said to do .... see what happens in your life. So few people have every followed this basic and logical principle. What would happen if I actually suspended my disbelief and for ****s and giggles ..... went lets see what happens when I actually do what it says.

• Like 2

I usually don't get involved in conversions like this but GOD speaks to me as I channel his healing life force into me and others. Healers do that you know. My NDE = near death experience and I don't fear death at all and welcome it when it's really my time. There is a supreme being and a strong life force energy surrounding all of us.

Holy Ghost, Holy Spirit, Reiki, Tai Chi, Qi Gong an etc With out all of these life force energy we all would be dead. So GOD isn't gone and the Big Bang started life on this planet to where we are today. GOD is always around. What's written in the stone tablets and then into bibles is what man, woman and child needs to understand the words of the spoken one. True GOD. But again it's what you believe in is what counts in your mind.

I got that off my chest.. :)

• Like 1
Sad that today that is actually the impression of the message of Christianity .... and I can't argue with it. Its actually the reality of a lot of churches. Money grabs.

I don't have a denomination and don't actually frequent church that often. But I do read the bible and go over it with a fine tooth comb. If you find a good church - a good paster and a good community I'm sure they would be of benefit in terms of guidance and positive influence. But that's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about reading the book, understanding what it teaches, implementing it in your life and getting the positive influence and a personal connection with the big guy. Not through some priest or what some one tells you. Direct personal connection.

No money - no strings. That part of it is supposed to come naturally of your own volition and not through someone with a vested interest demanding the money "comes through them". If anyone asks you for money tell them they haven't read the book themselves. Seriously - they haven't paid any attention what so ever. The giving is a choice and as the previous bit I quoted explained. Meant to be done in private. The book is meant to lead you to choose to do that. Its not something anyone demands of you.

And I encourage "spiritual experiementation". What is referred to as "taste and see". Try what he said to do .... see what happens in your life. So few people have every followed this basic and logical principle. What would happen if I actually suspended my disbelief and for ****s and giggles ..... went lets see what happens when I actually do what it says.

I personally don't go to church as I did when I was a kid. Today the truth is you don't have to go to church you can contact GOD by closing your eyes and sit in a quiet place. Turn off the TV, cell an etc. Best to head out to the beach before dawn. Call GOD tell him in your mind what's wrong or what's going on.

Churches are tax exempt and they can do whatever they want. Make lots of money. I say this before my experience with my departed sister and the Father of her church. What happen was he told me let me see how much money she gave to us her at the church before I even think about not charging your family for my services. Will hard times back then for me cost of funeral was unexpected and the church which my late departed sister had attended over over 30 years and gave money too every visit. I know now church is a money pit just like Apple iCare is..I stay far from these places.

The church is a place to gather and talk to GOD in a group setting not a place to take your money work hard for or leave all of it to the church. I don't care if it's a Priest, Pastor etc. They should not be n so much wealth where so many homeless is on the street begging for food or money.

No one should be homeless today in American. I just don't get how this is happening.. But again one more thing Charities like United Way did you know only 20 to 30 cents of the dollar actually goes to the victims! The rest goes to the rich CEO and the rest of that company. Another tax exempt goes for the money pit for themselves. All these want to donate when you cash out at the check out line come on now are you seriously going to tell me where my money will go. All those millionaires, billionaires and trillionaires. Got to get their cash cow money down so they have to give money to Charity to do so.

Otherwise get hit with a huge tax bill on them.

So again GOD is not about giving money GOD is there for us to make the right judgement calls.

Okay I have to stop... Thanks for listening...

• Like 1
Justanaverageguy
I usually don't get involved in conversions like this but GOD speaks to me as I channel his healing life force into me and others. Healers do that you know. My NDE = near death experience and I don't fear death at all and welcome it when it's really my time. There is a supreme being and a strong life force energy surrounding all of us.

Holy Ghost, Holy Spirit, Reiki, Tai Chi, Qi Gong an etc With out all of these life force energy we all would be dead. So GOD isn't gone and the Big Bang started life on this planet to where we are today. GOD is always around. What's written in the stone tablets and then into bibles is what man, woman and child needs to understand the words of the spoken one. True GOD. But again it's what you believe in is what counts in your mind.

I got that off my chest.. :)

Agreed :)

Slightly off topic but what sort of healing work do you do specifically ? Would be interested to hear. :) Since my "awakening" experience I found I'm extremely sensitive to spiritual energies. People, places etc etc. Not doing any work in healing yet .... but kind of headed that way and have been working through a few different modalities so would love to hear what your doing.

Agreed :)

Slightly off topic but what sort of healing work do you do specifically ? Would be interested to hear. :) Since my "awakening" experience I found I'm extremely sensitive to spiritual energies. People, places etc etc. Not doing any work in healing yet .... but kind of headed that way and have been working through a few different modalities so would love to hear what your doing.

Send me a private message.. This would be consider off topic here.. Shanti - means peace.