Being asked for sex on first date

• Author

The inspiration for this thread is my new chat buddy. We chat a lot, and he said I was adventurous and the kind of person he'd like. That really made my day. I realized that's something i've largely been missing from the dating world. It felt nice to be to be liked for who I am.

• Like 2
The inspiration for this thread is my new chat buddy. We chat a lot, and he said I was adventurous and the kind of person he'd like. That really made my day. I realized that's something i've largely been missing from the dating world. It felt nice to be to be liked for who I am.

Yes, that's indeed what friends are for. My female friends also helped me to keep that in perspective. However, there has never been a separate dating world for me, meaning that the women I'm friends with and the women I dated came more or less from the same background.

There still has to be something in the way you go about it, or maybe it's in your cultural background as TFY mentioned, because the only way I can see guys ask for sex consistently on the first date is if they didn't see a chance of a second date, whatever the reasons for that may be.

• Author
Yes, that's indeed what friends are for. My female friends also helped me to keep that in perspective. However, there has never been a separate dating world for me, meaning that the women I'm friends with and the women I dated came more or less from the same background.

There still has to be something in the way you go about it, or maybe it's in your cultural background as TFY mentioned, because the only way I can see guys ask for sex consistently on the first date is if they didn't see a chance of a second date, whatever the reasons for that may be.

I hope this chat buddy doesn't go bonkers like the last one.

I've tried having male friends in the past. They'd have some kind of outburst that would end our friendship. The way around that wpikd maybe only be 'friend's with guys I'm sexually attractive.

A few guys who seemed to like me still pushed for first date sex. It's very annoying. I certainly don't act overtly sexual. I don't know what it is. Maybe if I go on a date again and the guy brings up sex I can ask.

This brings me to another point I try to tell people. Meeting a lot of guys doesn't necessarily bring me a boyfriend. I'm mostly out there being treated like meat. I've had very few men attempt to spend time with me, like texting, conversations, being at their house. It's easy to get rusty as far as relationships.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Author
You have to date with in mind YOU run the show. If you hear something that doesn't please you YOU leave. You cannot expect every stranger you meet to be honest. Assume none of them are and watch your back.

If you have sex on first meeting and play with protection than the disaster is on YOU. Again it's a question of YOUR choices. NO man will stay with you because you get pregnant on a first date.

That's also what irritates me. These guys were overwhelmingly dishonest. Very few men have been honest with me. I'd rather a man be honest and say he only wants sex, or if he's not interested in me just leave. I understand not everyone will click. it's not the worst situation like when guys pretend they like you to get sex.

I'm over invitations to 'talk'

'come visit me at work' 'watch a movie' 'let me work out with you' 'i'll cook for you'

i thought about it, and it seems mostly when guys get to know me, there has to be a distance between us somehow. My last ex lived in another state. My motorcycle friend lives in another state. I used to take swim lessons, and I think my instructor was getting a crush on me. i was seeing him regularly and we'd actually TALK.

Otherwise men mostly try to have sex with me very quickly then leave.

Excedrin PM

Honey, the reason why they try this maneuver is because other women let them. A man decides within minutes of meeting a woman how easy or difficult it would be getting her to have sex. The ones looking for a one night stand move on when they encounter a woman with strong moral convictions. And I always said "Good riddance". Think like a man, and act like a woman.

Edited by Excedrin PM