Preparing in Advance for the Inevitable

NewLee40

oh by the way......I know I should have ignored him, but I am not that kind of person. I cannot do it. I know he is, but it is not in me to do that.

You knew he would do it (call). You should have text him back, yeah, I was at the game too, I thought I saw you, but I was on a date and didn't want to make you uncomfortable.

Anyway, I hope you are mad as heck now and won't talk to him ANYMORE...

I did tell him I was there -lol-when I thougt he was lying and he said "If you are not with a guy, maybe I can come see you. Where are you sitting" I did not have the guts to go thru with that so I had to fess up. He was not there anyways.......it was an exuse to call I believe. And yes,I am not tempted anymore to call or talk to him. He thinks he can just come back again.....not going to happen. I did miss him, but if he WAS here for 5 days and never called, he does not love me. If he was not, he lied, and does not love me. Whatever. He will call again I am sure to get the "old me" back. Usually, I would just smother him with love and I did not.

He is married Beth.. Oh My G*D.. you have been dealing with this same issue going on 16 months now... Beth you need somebody to counsel you..

You have a REAL need for professional help.. Please stop this nonsense and get help.

he is seperated and is able to date, as is she. It is not like he lives with her or acts as a husband. THey have been apart a total of 3 yrs. So do not make it sound like I am "the other woman".

this was amazing seeing how NC breaks down in

almost real time. to see the emotions and physical reactions

and then the ultimate failure of NC on display. do you folks realize that you just broke NC? If not, you probably will a bit later.

regards

mike

he is seperated and is able to date, as is she. It is not like he lives with her or acts as a husband. THey have been apart a total of 3 yrs. So do not make it sound like I am "the other woman".

Seperated still = married

No matter what married is married

How many times do you need to break NC before you realize it does you harm not good..

50 ??? your close to that now..

who is pretending? I did NC for 3 wks and I only started NC because I felt that I needed to stop chasing him. I am not the type of person who can do NC anyways. I cannot just shut someone out who has been part of my life for 3.5 yrs. I did NC for me with the intention of him never attempting to call me. I do not regret responding. At all, like I said.....it helped me.

I know that technically he is married.....and it is only the 7th time. lol. did y'all miss the part where I said this HELPED me??? The fact that I am not going back???? The fact that I realized he was all talk????? I feel at ease that he does not hate me but I know he is never going to change. I got my answers.

did y'all miss the part where I said this HELPED me???

No I didn't miss this part Beth.. It is good ..

But it only helped you if you stop this maddness with him and really do NC.

If you continue to put yourself thru this pain you will alter yourself forever.

If you touch a hot stove Beth.. Why do you keep burning yourself ?? The stove is just as hot as it was 6 months ago and burns just the same

NC = no contact

He will sooner or later try to get you to believe that he isn't all talk ..

What will you do then ??

You need to stop talking to him to heal

I do not plan on speaking to him anymore. I know that I will get my hopes up and fall for his words and end up at square one. I had a set back, but I know better now.

I do not plan on speaking to him anymore. I know that I will get my hopes up and fall for his words and end up at square one. I had a set back, but I know better now.

***Hugs *** for ya girl .. Stick to it

Beth,

You would have to run East or West.

I would be coming from the North and Art would be coming up from the South.

I'm to tired today to come after ya.

SOunds like you are doing better anyway. No need for a but wooping.

Alright Beth,

Don't make Art Critic come up here and kick your tail :D

:lmao:

I didn't mean to come across as an as* kicker.. I just see that Beth is such a nice girl and she needs to get rid of her "stinking thinking" in order to help herself.

:lmao:

I didn't mean to come across as an as* kicker.. I just see that Beth is such a nice girl and she needs to get rid of her "stinking thinking" in order to help herself.

Oh, I know Art, I wasn't meaning for it to come across that way.

I like your honest to th point advice. I had actually thought about PMing you for advice on my issue at one time. ;)

And I agree with you 100% about her needing to get rid of Mr. Thang and leave him in the past.

Beth and I live in the same town and I keep telling her if she called him I was going to hunt her down and beat her. :D

Beth and I live in the same town and I keep telling her if she called him I was going to hunt her down and bet her.

ahhh Now I get it .. and you can pm me anytime.. thanks :)