Escalation

No_Go

• Author

The situation reached climax ... We spent the whole day on the ocean front and strolling in an old town with his dog... As the hours went, he'd just tell me let me show you something new and then there was some new scenery, place, chocolate shop, restaurant, the clouds, a song... And the sun started setting... He drove me back. I wasn't sure are we moving too fast, I thought to slow down. I but got so turned on on the way back that I grabbed his hand and dragged him home. I said I won't turn the lights so nothing that happened counts :lmao::o And then while we were still in bed he said he knows something secret about me.... And I may ask him about his secret...... And then we confessed the 'secret' that we couldn't hide anymore ..... that it's love not just lust. We exchanged our first ILYs. The secret he doesn't know... I think it was my first real ILY :o:(. Nothing felt so real

His dog barked to get attention :lmao: I went out with him wearing my coat only :lmao:, bare feet, we kissed in the shadow of the house. Then I let him go. He messaged good night and then we stayed on talking the next couple of hours until we fell asleep.

And I feel so so guilty now. I couldn't wait for it all to be past. I just couldn't be strong anymore. I should have waited until the summer. That has been the plan. I will try to pace it down but now he's messaging me again and I miss him already :(

• Like 5
The situation reached climax ... We spent the whole day on the ocean front and strolling in an old town with his dog... As the hours went, he'd just tell me let me show you something new and then there was some new scenery, place, chocolate shop, restaurant, the clouds, a song... And the sun started setting... He drove me back. I wasn't sure are we moving too fast, I thought to slow down. I but got so turned on on the way back that I grabbed his hand and dragged him home. I said I won't turn the lights so nothing that happened counts :lmao::o And then while we were still in bed he said he knows something secret about me.... And I may ask him about his secret...... And then we confessed the 'secret' that we couldn't hide anymore ..... that it's love not just lust. We exchanged our first ILYs. The secret he doesn't know... I think it was my first real ILY :o:(. Nothing felt so real

His dog barked to get attention :lmao: I went out with him wearing my coat only :lmao:, bare feet, we kissed in the shadow of the house. Then I let him go. He messaged good night and then we stayed on talking the next couple of hours until we fell asleep.

And I feel so so guilty now. I couldn't wait for it all to be past. I just couldn't be strong anymore. I should have waited until the summer. That has been the plan. I will try to pace it down but now he's messaging me again and I miss him already :(

I am very happy for you. And nothing should take away from your joy of the moment. It sounds lovely.

And now...the warning because I would feel guilty if I didn't. It may not be love. It may very well lead to love. Or to the rocks. There are a lot of issues for both of you to address and a lot can change. So please protect your heart some while you experience the joy because one slip on this ice can cause a great deal of harm, to both of you.

But that is for tomorrow. For today, the idea of kissing barefoot in the shado is so beautiful that the rest can wait.

• Like 1

I can now retire from LS completely happy and content :-)

Don't sabotage yourself, enjoy the moment! What will be will be and no over-thinking and analyzing can control what is next to come.

I am SO very happy you are experiencing a wonderful experience of mutual love.

• Like 4
  • Author

Thank you Lurker. I agree nothing can take away from the moment or the memories..... and the future..... who knows if there will be future!

I spent way to many good days&years worrying about the future and things out of my control that now I'm letting myself go and losing direction to find direction.

I am very happy for you. And nothing should take away from your joy of the moment. It sounds lovely.

And now...the warning because I would feel guilty if I didn't. It may not be love. It may very well lead to love. Or to the rocks. There are a lot of issues for both of you to address and a lot can change. So please protect your heart some while you experience the joy because one slip on this ice can cause a great deal of harm, to both of you.

But that is for tomorrow. For today, the idea of kissing barefoot in the shado is so beautiful that the rest can wait.

• Like 2
Cookiesandough

That's the sweetest thing ever. :') I couldn't be more happy for you, no_go. Don't retire from LS though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You my girl

I mean you don't have to be a loveless lost soul to post here, right

...RIGHT?!

Edited by Cookiesandough
  • Like 2
  • Author
I can now retire from LS completely happy and content :-)

Don't sabotage yourself, enjoy the moment! What will be will be and no over-thinking and analyzing can control what is next to come.

I am SO very happy you are experiencing a wonderful experience of mutual love.

Ahhh don’t retire from LS! But yeah, I’m so over analyzing and calculating and planning what will be.

Gaeta- I can’t believe it! I can’t believe it exists but it DOES exist! You were right!!! I know you know but had to tell you :D

• Like 2
  • Author
That's the sweetest thing ever. :') I couldn't be more happy for you, no_go. Don't retire from LS though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You my girl

I mean you don't have to be a loveless lost soul to post here, right

...RIGHT?!

RIGHT Cookies it’s not for loveless souls it’s for sharing love - being mutual, unrequited, self - Love is Love! It transforms and evolves but it’s in us:)

But oh my old soul is getting younger!!! And I want to shout it out liud to the entire world and spread the joy :bunny:

• Like 2
Eternal Sunshine

Forget about the future, it is sooo exceptionally rare to experience mutual feelings like this. I would take a few months of this over a lifetime of pragmatic, functional relationship that you kind of grow into.

I wish everyone stayed single unless and until they find this.

• Like 4