Escalation

No_Go

MaleIntuition
6 hours long dinner & now on my way for a follow up :love: I’ll write more later but woahhhh things are at boiling point

I hate cliffhangers :/

• Like 2

We totally need to file a missing person report with the forum administrator, in case she doesn’t come back 24hrs from yesterday’s post :laugh::p

• Like 5
Updates! We want updates!! :bunny: :bunny:

With all due respect, I very much hope she has much better things to do.

I think the date is still going on :lmao:

Indeed, indeed.

• Like 5
  • Author

Hey sorry guys I haven't been updating!!! I'm usually super keen on keeping a log even for my own reference later, but this time I'm just way too overwhelmed :eek::o I need some time to process before I blurt all out:) Just timing of this all is so awful I'm overly stressed. First and foremost, I'm hoping this is a start of something promising and in the meanwhile I'm dealing with a major career change that was at least partially triggered for the same reason...We have few heated weeks ahead...

Friday was wonderful - I was dressed up and wearing a wig and pretty much unrecognizable, therefore I felt like playing in a movie :D so I wasn't my usual shy awkward self. He was color-matching me and also way more relaxed than usual, and revealed some very personal things... So did I. We got so caught up that we got kicked out in the end, so we had to finish the conversation the day after, in more typical setting for me - the woodlands :D On the escalation topic :o : we did escalate but we shockingly haven't got to home base just yet but at least now I know why he's not rushing it. Maybe in the Wednesday follow up.

• Like 7

We got so caught up that we got kicked out in the end, so we had to finish the conversation the day after, in more typical setting for me - the woodlands :D .

So a sleep over?

On the escalation topic :o : we did escalate but we shockingly haven't got to home base just yet but at least now I know why he's not rushing it. Maybe in the Wednesday follow up.

Why (if its not too personal...)

• Like 2

OMG talk about giving us a short teaser!!! Now we have to wait another 48 hours! Last time l felt like this was when l was following Lost.

• Like 5
  • Author
So a sleep over?

Why (if its not too personal...)

Nope, no sleepovers. Taking this VERY slowly until he has his divorce finalized. I am trying to avoid the rebound situation here, and albeit it is somewhat inevitable, I think there is a good chance that we get past that keeping very slow and steady pace:)

Personal stuff was about family deaths and consequences...

• Like 1
  • Author
OMG talk about giving us a short teaser!!! Now we have to wait another 48 hours! Last time l felt like this was when l was following Lost.

Gaeta I'm just so lost :D I got into this thinking 'I shouldn't get involved' (probably the safest idea :D) and then 'maybe ONS' (atypical for me at best), and then just 2 months later I'm madly infatuated and I'm having the most fun that I've ever had in my life! Every interaction s like out of a movie and we get crazy faces of people that know us and people that don't :D It is interracial and we're dressing up in various crazy ways raising eyebrows on the way. Getting into the raunchiest humor in my lifetime but saying it with straight poker face. Building things and taming beasts. I am taken off-guard. We're not rushing anything because I'm not willing to become a rebound but it is SO much fun I don't want this to end, like ever:)

I hope things consolidate a bit some day but hopefully I won't be running for advice crying, rather than that sharing positive stuff. Who knows... For now, I'm just taking it day for day, waking up every day with excitement to see what comes next. Where this will go - I have no idea, I just know I won't regret it :)

• Like 5

I am SO thrilled to hear you speak like this!! You that had given up on ever finding a man that would make you feel like on cloud number 9 ! :-)

No matter where this leads you it will have taught you to not give up so fast on love and life.

• Like 1
  • Author

Thank you :o You were so right - some shock therapy &

the right man & blood is flowing again :love:

I am SO thrilled to hear you speak like this!! You that had given up on ever finding a man that would make you feel like on cloud number 9 ! :-)

No matter where this leads you it will have taught you to not give up so fast on love and life.

• Like 3
Eternal Sunshine

Yay! So happy to hear this NG. I was worried you will end up stuck crushing on that physics guy for years. Keep us updated :love:

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Things are getting so wild with this man. We're trying to move it very slow but there is a very undeniable chemistry and it makes it super hard. I'm in my 30s and he's in his 40s but that's the closest to teenage experience that I've ever had :D We had another dress up night and the talk went so racy I was barely holding myself... and then we hugged and kissed goodbye and things went a little wild... Spent the next 2 hours on the back seat of my car and although I was trying to behave appropriately for a public spot at midnight but I nearly lost my dress in the action :D Good that the windows fogged up completely :lmao:

On top we're no longer coworkers - I made a switch so that we don't even work in the same field anymore. I had an enormous separation anxiety because of losing the daily contact but so far proves that I have nothing to worry about - we're still in daily contact and he's always there when I need help, like my guardian angel :love:

I'm not sure how this will develop - it all started on a very shaky ground, near 2 years of build up, but now everything seems to be coming in place... I'm just way to afraid something will happen and he'll wake up one day realizing he's rebounding with me, but god even rebounding situations work out sometimes, right?? I don't know what is the best advice to deal with someone who's just divorcing besides not getting involved (too late for that), but I'd guess the very steady and slow pace is a good sign? It's not like he jumped in to move in with me, even sexually we're moving super slow, physical stuff started after over 2 months of seeing each other on regular basis... I'm thinking not to change anything is probably the best approach since nothing is broken?

• Like 3

Thrilled for you...and I am going to highlight some things because a) I'm a child and b) something tells me they're subliminal for you!

Things are getting so wild with this man. We're trying to move it very slow but there is a very undeniable chemistry and it makes it super hard. I'm in my 30s and he's in his 40s but that's the closest to teenage experience that I've ever had :D We had another dress up night and the talk went so racy I was barely holding myself... and then we hugged and kissed goodbye and things went a little wild... Spent the next 2 hours on the back seat of my car and although I was trying to behave appropriately for a public spot at midnight but I nearly lost my dress in the action :D Good that the windows fogged up completely :lmao:

On top we're no longer coworkers - I made a switch so that we don't even work in the same field anymore. I had an enormous separation anxiety because of losing the daily contact but so far proves that I have nothing to worry about - we're still in daily contact and he's always there when I need help, like my guardian angel :love:

I'm not sure how this will develop - it all started on a very shaky ground, near 2 years of build up, but now everything seems to be coming in place... I'm just way to afraid something will happen and he'll wake up one day realizing he's rebounding with me, but god even rebounding situations work out sometimes, right?? I don't know what is the best advice to deal with someone who's just divorcing besides not getting involved (too late for that), but I'd guess the very steady and slow pace is a good sign? It's not like he jumped in to move in with me, even sexually we're moving super slow, physical stuff started after over 2 months of seeing each other on regular basis... I'm thinking not to change anything is probably the best approach since nothing is broken?

Like I said, I'm a child. And, for what it's worth, it seems like you are doing just fine. Some will tell you to temper your expectations but there is a freedom that can come with taking a risk worthy of the reward.

• Like 2
  • Author
Thrilled for you...and I am going to highlight some things because a) I'm a child and b) something tells me they're subliminal for you!

Like I said, I'm a child. And, for what it's worth, it seems like you are doing just fine. Some will tell you to temper your expectations but there is a freedom that can come with taking a risk worthy of the reward.

:lmao::lmao::lmao: you totally deconspired the situation :D

And I agree with you risk is worth it all!

• Like 1

So this is a guy that is still married? Are these official dates or just hanging out....? Have you ever talked about how you feel about each other? Is there a concrete date when his divorce will be finalized? Where is his wife? Are there kids?

I am asking these questions because obviously you are too infatuated and in the moment right now to think straight.

Edited by winny
  • Like 1
  • Author

Yeah until it's final. A mix of both :) Yup, last week we spilled it all out :o:love: I'll update on that after the hearing. Technically 16 weeks after. She's with her adult son from first husband and grandkids - not suffering alone:) No common kids, they met when she was over 50 so I'm sure it's not a con:)

But yeah you're right I'm not using my best judgement... But what can I do, I think I lost judgement a while ago......

So this is a guy that is still married? Are these official dates or just hanging out....? Have you ever talked about how you feel about each other? Is there a concrete date when his divorce will be finalized? Where is his wife? Are there kids?

I am asking these questions because obviously you are too infatuated and in the moment right now to think straight.

• Like 1