Affair partner physically thrashed my husband and had a physical fight with my sons

sophisticatedlady

You are a terrible human being. Your husband and kids deserve MUCH better than what you have brought upon them. Bringing that nefarious sh*t into your own household. How unbelievably selfish. And you doubled down on it by staying with your AP? You're without a doubt an unfit mother and wife. Your child got beat up in her own home by some as*hole stranger you brought into the house, and you're worried more about him going to jail than the well-being of your own family/children? I take it back, you're not an unfit mother/wife, you're a MONSTER. I wish you the worst. (If this offends the mods you can all bite me!)

Edited by Code123
  • Like 2
Cookiesandough

Well it's obvious you don't love your husband, but how can you sit there in a hotel room with some man who assaulted your children as well. SMH.

• Like 2
Don't worry your husband will find someone eventually and your children will grow to love that woman. They will heal without you.

Lmao... damn right! I hope the OP never finds happiness again, and I hope her family does what they should do and never grant her entry into their lives again. She is below them, and they deserve much better than her. Hang your head in shame you selfish, narcissistic b*tch! (Once again, bite me mods!)

• Like 1
[quote

I am having an affair with my younger colleague from last two years,

This Friday, I was working from home and I called my affair partner to my house,

So, me and my affair partner were caught naked, in the middle of our sexual act.

My husband and kids were shocked, and my affair partner got furious,

And affair partner suddenly jumped out of bed and started thrashing my husband and my sons and daughter were also got involved in that fight, where my both sons brutally assaulted my affair partner, my husband is fainted, my daughter called the cops, affair partner fled away with me from my house.

My husband leg and hand are fractured and he is seriously injured, and currently hospitalised my kids got bruises and at the hospital,

my daughter and sons are not talking to me, other family members came to know from my sons and daughter, my parents and in laws are with my kids and taking care of my husband, I got this information from our mutual friend.

Currently I am staying at a hotel with my affair partner, I am scared and worried because cops got involved.

I do love my family and I love my husband and affair partner both, but now this incident and mess has happened, don’t know how to sort it out.

Looking for serious suggestions and realistic advice

Your scared and worried for yourself and your boyfriend. You have said nothing about your worry for your hospitalized husband or your daughter who got beat up. You have not said anything about your worry for your two sons who by the sounds of it took a beating. Your husband didn't faint, he was probably unconscious from a surprise hit from your boyfriend, had your children not intervened this could possibly have been a homicide. By running away from the attack you are now very likely an accomplice to whatever your boyfriend is going to be charged with. Even your parents aren't talking to you by the sounds of it.

You need to turn yourself in before things get worse for you and you need the best lawyer your parents can afford because I don't think you can count on your husband for anything going forward. Great way to celebrate your soon to be ex husbands promotion.

This man beat up her daughter? What sort of a man beats up a woman, especially one younger than himself?

• Like 2
The realistic advice is,

1.make a real deep apology to husband and your kids. by email or phone, both r ok.

2. leave your young partner, it will be difficult to leave him ,yes .....

but u need to leave him which is the right decision for u both. he is a married man a father too. wake up!

3.take a vacation , go to another city,which is only u yourself....

to sort out all these by yourself. u can get support from online forums, or counselors same time.

You gave this advice to this WW.

your wife met someone randomly online and went to hotel room with him?

she seems to be ......

or I m feeling your marriage already had some problems,

do u ever feel lacking real communication during the last few years ,

or you both just care about work, daily life, kids etc....no exciting romantic fun ?

sometimes a woman ,especially she stays home all day , when she feels the marriage is only about cooking, washing, kids etc, she feel she is buried, she wants to find something to break this.

then she actually knows she is wrong, but she also desperately needs such kind of "break",....

if she is a wise woman she will seek such "break"from elsewhere, or find a counselor, or just do random chat online with men but no real action.

we r all human.

nobody is perfect.

I m not standing by her side, just trying to understand what's wrong.......

Then here you are justifying a WW's affair.

How can you not justify that this WW did not need that

something extra in her marriage as well? She did not beat

any one.

Hi Folks, after the barrage the OP has received I doubt she is going to return to answer anyone or justify her actions and herself. Just my opinion. Warm wishes.

• Like 1
BarbedFenceRider

Maybe so, but I am wholeheartedly thankful that the peeps her at LS are genuine good people. And know the difference from right and wrong. Sometimes grey just doesn't match with the black and white of things...

Maybe it was a troll post. Who knows, but I think it is a good gauge of the "majority" of the view here at this site. Now if we could just get Unit 1 to get the priorities and morality in check....sheesh.

• Like 2

I never saw that my sons can do such things,

...But you could see your affair partner doing this to your husband. He may be charged with attempted murder.

BTW, Your sons are thing the exact same thing about you times 1000.

Beyond offering a divorce, get your affair partner out of your life immediately. The fun is over, and if he could attack your husband, you could be next.

I would have told you to dump him because of your husband and kids, but I'm pretty sure that wouldn't matter to you.

• Like 2

I am waiting for the OP to return. But something is telling me I shouldn't hold my breath.

• Like 3
  • Author
sophisticatedlady

Thanks for the suggestions and advice, I know what I have done that’s wrong, I know what I have done that’s awful and I deserve the hate, but I want to do something at least for my husband and kids,

If my husband and kids decide to forgive me, I will do my best to heal them and I know right now everyone is angry and upset with me, and I admit that my deeds were disgusting and shameful,

My affair partner is fine, on the incident day , after we reached the hotel, we went to the hospital, affair partner got some bruises and injuries on the face, head and on his genitals, and got the treatment.

We both are going to our office, and acting normally, but today after office hours, i am planning to see my husband and kids, none of my kids, parents or inlaws have contacted me till this day, i am just wonedring, what going on,and what will happen to my family and our relationship.

• Author
sophisticatedlady
I suggest you get a good attorney, and a good therapist. And advise your husband, your affair partner, and your affair partner's wife to all do the same.

Make sure all the kids involved get therapy, too.

Thanks for the advice.

• Like 1
Thanks for the suggestions and advice, I know what I have done that’s wrong, I know what I have done that’s awful and I deserve the hate, but I want to do something at least for my husband and kids,

If my husband and kids decide to forgive me, I will do my best to heal them and I know right now everyone is angry and upset with me, and I admit that my deeds were disgusting and shameful,

My affair partner is fine, on the incident day , after we reached the hotel, we went to the hospital, affair partner got some bruises and injuries on the face, head and on his genitals, and got the treatment.

We both are going to our office, and acting normally, but today after office hours, i am planning to see my husband and kids, none of my kids, parents or inlaws have contacted me till this day, i am just wonedring, what going on,and what will happen to my family and our relationship.

[]

The best thing you can do for your husband and children right now, if you truly love them at all, is leave them alone. Go get yourself into some therapy to try and figure out why you have acted this way, and once you have sorted yourself out , you can go to them and ask for their forgiveness. As it stands right now, they will likley not give it easily.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
Topical content
  • Like 2
  • Author
sophisticatedlady
Had your sons not been there to intervene, what would your lover have done to your husband?

I would have intervened and try to calm down the situation.

Thanks for the advice.

Really, this is all you have to say? Really...

No one is that morally bankrupt, no body.

Did you think people were going to say good job.

As for all the assaults, did your buys put a pounding on your Boy Friend, or did he beat them up as well? He is going to jail you know...

How could you stand for this? It is bad enough that you were screwing your BF in your husbands bed, at home, but this?

• Like 2
BarbedFenceRider

She is soooo in LIMERANCE! The first thing she mentions is the [affair partner]! What a disaster. []

OP, we do not hate you, I hate what has happened. I hate that evil has wrecked your family and destroyed the lives of all involved. []

As for forgiveness, you have to want to be forgiven for it to do anything for you... [] if you don't understand what you did and how you injure yourself or others...It falls flat and upon deaf ears. You have a long way to go with that one baby!

The AP is a danger to society and the justice system will be on him soon enough. You need to fall on your own sword here, and turn yourself in to the authorities. Get it on record what happened and how you detonated your marriage and kids lives with stupidity and a criminal.

Your successful husband needs time away from you. You are not safe. Give him what he needs and wants.

You injured your life partner. Not just emotionally, but physically too. He was a provider to you, and enthusiastically it sounds like... He is successful and a good dad. Hence, why your children defended him so passionately. []

[] I would write a deep heart felt apology. No pointing fingers. You OWN IT! And you are going away. Get your own stuff out of the house and leave the wedding ring on the table for him to retrieve. You need to go NC with his whole family, and even your kids. Its for their safety as it is yours...

Sorry, but the words "mom", "wife", and even "friend" are not for describing you anymore. Start counselling and you need to start over [], on your own.....

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
Trolling inference redacted, edited for content and tone and member suspended
  • Like 4

This man physically assaulted your own flesh and blood and put their father in the hospital. Think about that.

• Like 7

I do not know what will her husband do

But with kids

Her relationship is forever damaged.

Because this is too much for her kids

Her kids have witnessed that her mother brought a

Another man in the house who attacked their father and the mother ran away with ap.

I would have intervened and try to calm down the situation.

None of your actions thus far give us any indication that you would have. Your husband was unconscious and was obviously being kicked by your lover. Your 17 and 15 year old sons with the help of your 13 year old daughter intervened to protect your husband. You ran away with the man that put him in a hospital. All that you have shown us is you did nothing, you even allowed your young daughter to be assaulted. You didn't stay to make sure any of your family was safe, you ran away with their abuser like a rat deserting a sinking ship. Your first response to us with any kind of concern is to tell us that your boyfriends genitals are all right. Imagine if he couldn't use them for a few days, what a tragedy for you.

There is a reason that no one in your family are contacting you, including your own parents. They are preparing to eliminate you from their life. There are no words that you could possibly say to them that will make this go away. Your actions showed them all they need to see or know. Will you be fired when your office is made aware of your two year affair with much younger colleague? Are you his manager? Has his wife been informed? In all my years on this and other sites I have never seen a wife and mother do anything more despicable to her family, just my personal opinion. My advice, talk to a lawyer, ask your God for forgiveness, give your husband an uncontested divorce.

• Like 15

I thought maternal instincts would cause a woman to protect her own flesh and blood.... But I guess not.

A man you brought into your home, assaulted your children and your concern appears to be your boyfriend's well being?

I have to say, this is one or the most shocking stories I have ever read.

You say you wonder what will happen now.

Well here are my guesses. Your children will be astranged from you. You failed to make them first priority, you failed to protect them, and you abandoned them, so I suspect they will abandon you.

You disgraced your husband in the worst way possible. He will divorce you, and fight like hell to keep you from getting anything. He will seek full custody. You have endangered your children.

You disgraced your parents, they will want to hide away from you, just like they would wish to hide from the shame you brought forth to them.

You did the equivalent of bringing a venomous snake I to the house, let it lose to bite all your family, then ran away with the snake (and made sure it didn't hurt it's self too bad bitting your husband and children).

• Like 13

I find it astounding that OP's lover hasn't at least had to post bond, if not actually be held in jail. Or that you and your kids haven't had a long interview w law enforcement yet (or maybe they have).

Anyway OP, your actions are unforgivable, and if there is any justice in this world, your family--including your parents--is about to disown you. After your kids testify against you and your lover in court that is. Hopefully your lover gets a long jail sentence too.

Edited by Imajerk17
  • Like 3
I find it astounding that OP's lover hasn't at least had to post bond, if not actually be held in jail.

Anyway OP, your actions are unforgivable, and if there is any justice in this world, your family--including your parents--is about to disown you. Hopefully your lover gets a long jail sentence too.

Perhaps they haven't gone to his place of work yet because her husband and children haven't recognized him as one of her work colleagues. His B/S must know something went down since he's been gone for a few days. I am sure they must have come up with some spectacular excuse for his bruises and giant blue ba*ls. She probably doesn't know he's cheating yet. I wonder what sophisticatedlady is going to do when he doesn't leave his wife for her? Boston has a prison doesn't it?

• Like 3
Perhaps they haven't gone to his place of work yet because her husband and children haven't recognized him as one of her work colleagues. His B/S must know something went down since he's been gone for a few days. I am sure they must have come up with some spectacular excuse for his bruises and giant blue ba*ls. She probably doesn't know he's cheating yet. I wonder what sophisticatedlady is going to do when he doesn't leave his wife for her? Boston has a prison doesn't it?

But, wouldn't the cops have interviewed OP by now to find out who this guy is? OR at the very least, OP's place of work would be the first place they would check. Surely mugshots were taken too.

I would think that if you gravely injure someone else in his own home, then LE would take that seriously. Yet this guy didn't even get a night in jail it seems. It's all very strange.

Meanwhile, OP asked what was going on in her family. Yes what we all said before that they likely are planning on disowning her, and also, probably legal action is being taken against her as well. I hope boyfriend gets prison.

Edited by Imajerk17

Sophisticatedlady never said anything about her children striking her. I hope she at least directs her husband to this site so we can help him. He needs to file charges against her other man so he can protect his children. She thinks she can make peace with her family and get them to now accept the other man into their life, delusional. She thinks she and other man are going to start a new Brady Bunch, wrong. Other man is going to beg his wife for forgiveness because this much older boss lady forced herself on him and he feared loosing his job. sophisticatedlady's husband needs to get a restraining order keeping her boyfriend away from his children. The children will never accept him into their lives after what they saw and the beating they took from him. This is going to end very badly for her, nothing like fantasy she imagined, this is her new reality.

• Like 1