Approched my gym crush

I admire your courage to take the first step and run after this guy Because it doesn’t sound like he’s interested. It’s been over two months I hope I’m wrong but ..........

• Author
I admire your courage to take the first step and run after this guy Because it doesn’t sound like he’s interested. It’s been over two months I hope I’m wrong but ..........

He hasn’t been at the gym in two months so we haven’t had another conversation. But hey I’ll let what ever is supposed to happen, happen.

I think your gut feeling is right, exactly he was avoiding something or sort of hiding something from you. There is a big possibility that, that guy has a girlfriend.

• Author
I think your gut feeling is right, exactly he was avoiding something or sort of hiding something from you. There is a big possibility that, that guy has a girlfriend.

Could be, although he messaged me back and sent me a friend request. But if he has a gf then I definitely wouldn’t want to interfere. I’ll find out once I approve his friend request and follow him back.

You have said several times how you and your friends think your hot, have a great body, you don't ever approach guys etc.

Maybe this guy can tell you have no humility and is put off.

How old are you both btw?

PS: I am a personal trainer in a gym so I'm fascinated by this thread lol

• Like 1
  • Author
You have said several times how you and your friends think your hot, have a great body, you don't ever approach guys etc.

Maybe this guy can tell you have no humility and is put off.

How old are you both btw?

PS: I am a personal trainer in a gym so I'm fascinated by this thread lol

Lol if anyone has humility it’s me trust me lol. I am just a little more traditional and feel like guys should go for it. But I responded to his message and we had a convo last night. Flirted and etc. he told me he switched gyms because the men’s locker room was dirty and he was getting anoyed with the gym because they were remodeling and closing the gym (weight room) for like a week. In addition the gym members were upsetting him by leaving all the weights everywhere. He told me what gym he goes to and etc.

We are friends now on social media and I feel like I did my duty as far as reaching out to him. I approached him first at the gym, after he was waving at me. Then I sent him a message on ig when I came across his account. He responded and sent me a friend request and I followed him as well. So far it’s going somewhere and at least this way we have contact with each other. What happens from here we will see.

He said “maybe if you open your own gym one day (I told him that was my dream) I can work for you”. I told him not to worry I will hook him up with a job. He said he can be a smoothie maker, I said I was thinking more like the cleaning crew or maintenance. (Just being sarcastic)

He said it doesn’t matter he will work his way up and that I shouldn’t be jealous if he takes over the gym. I responded by saying if “you could handle it then I won’t hate”,

Just silly flirting....

So I would say it’s going ok so far.

Edited by Tiga

Why don’t you just ask the guy out already ? it seems that he’s not going to make a move it’s been over two months including this probably three, he transferred gym so he obviously didn’t feel anything. In three months you can build a house, read every thread on loveshavk ever written lol, build and restore a 1969 camaro, or even drive cross country about 24 Times.

I know a lot of guys that go to different gyms, stores they don’t even need to go to just to see some girl they like.