Third wheel on second date.

CryForNoOne

Cookiesandough

It's more a voice dictation and proofread fail. I loveshack on my phone. Don't be so pedantic.

• Like 1
  • Author
What i want to know is how both OP and the first responder to OP managed to both misuse the word "cue" in different ways. Education fail.

Ya whatever dude. I have an engineering degree from a top 20 school...

I know. So I made it clear that I wanted to have dinner or drinks with her after. I guess I create a slightly awkward situation and she made it even more awkward. Maybe it'll work out great...

You know a lot I see about dating here all the excuses and what they really mean but this one with the friend from out of town you know what that means. Also why did you agree with her to take him out as well? Your going to spend your money on the guy friend as well? Boy it best not be some sort of 3 some ordeal. Just don't know today. Your smart be smarted and decline that request to bring the guy friend with you. He can stay at her place, that sounds odd to say.. What could she be up to with him? Did you ask her if he was just a friend, more than friends, her playmate or fornicate buddy? I would find out before taking her out on a second date with her so called guy friend from out of town?

Cookiesandough
Ya whatever dude. I have an engineering degree from a top 20 school...

Wow, really. That's impressive!! I studied mechanical engineering for a year then I was like **** this. Physics is too hard for me. :sick: xD But yeah cue, que, queue, q, does it make a difference? We got each other lol

We met for drinks at 6:30 and that turned into dinner, more drinks, walking to another bar for a nightcap until 11:30....

alcohol clouds your judgement...meet for coffee instead

alcohol clouds your judgement...meet for coffee instead

I agree with that statement.. Good catch!

Cookiesandough
You know a lot I see about dating here all the excuses and what they really mean but this one with the friend from out of town you know what that means. Also why did you agree with her to take him out as well? Your going to spend your money on the guy friend as well? Boy it best not be some sort of 3 some ordeal. Just don't know today. Your smart be smarted and decline that request to bring the guy friend with you. He can stay at her place, that sounds odd to say.. What could she be up to with him? Did you ask her if he was just a friend, more than friends, her playmate or fornicate buddy? I would find out before taking her out on a second date with her so called guy friend from out of town?

Your posts crack me up. But it's really true you just don't know especially on OLD. It's like that rando bin at TJ Max where you can find high end cosmetics but also cheap, itchy underwear in.

I dont think they will tag team her, but I do think this date after the show is still liable to go very weird ,especially if her friend goes out with them after. I would not stick around. Three or more is a crowd on a second date

• Like 1
  • Author
Wow, really. That's impressive!! I studied mechanical engineering for a year then I was like **** this. Physics is too hard for me. :sick: xD But yeah cue, que, queue, q, does it make a difference? We got each other lol

I'm half Asian (rounded up in this regard) so lots of pressure to do well in school and study a serious major...

I originally wrote "queue" also, then was like "that's standing in line", so shortened to "que". Then I saw someone else write "cue" and was like - "Doh. That was obvious..."

• Like 1
  • Author
alcohol clouds your judgement...

Are you kidding me??? Most of us guys count on that...

• Like 2
I'm half Asian (rounded up in this regard) so lots of pressure to do well in school and study a serious major...

I originally wrote "queue" also, then was like "that's standing in line", so shortened to "que". Then I saw someone else write "cue" and was like - "Doh. That was obvious..."

Sidetracking your thread (again) here...are you like 3/8 asian with a 3/4 asian parent and a fully white parent?

• Like 1
  • Author

lol. There is no way in h3ll I'll end up treating him. I can guarantee that. The threesome angle - highly unlikely. She's somewhat reserved. I've dated a few party chicks recently, and with them, maybe. But this one paced herself drinking all night and kept things PG. If they were sleeping together, I seriously doubt she'd go on the first date in the first place, let alone the second. She and I are alumni from the same aforementioned top 20 school. She's got her $h!t together unlike some of the low self esteem party girls I've honestly been dating and taking advantage of recently...

• Like 2
Your posts crack me up. But it's really true you just don't know especially on OLD. It's like that rando bin at TJ Max where you can find high end cosmetics but also cheap, itchy underwear in.

I dont think they will tag team her, but I do think this date after the show is still liable to go very weird ,especially if her friend goes out with them after. I would not stick around. Three or more is a crowd on a second date

Thank you! I guess in a way it would make you laugh, but it's all true these so called married people think they're not married. OLD is where I met all of them that way. They lied about being single again. Those post here about seeing a woman and find out she was married and the husband gone with her on her date with hat guy who had flown 1,000 miles to be her. That wouldn't have happen if the woman was honest and told him she was legally married still. The last woman I told her to go back to her husband because she was still married to him. He cheated on her, she cheated on him. This happen to her twice already since she was married first cheated with the second husband who's she legally married too. Really complex to think about all of this. Almost did my head in. But I did the right thing I convince her to go back to her legally married husband after her 10 year separations from him yet he called her up everyday for 10 years. Go figure. I told her you couldn't have me why because your are legally married and I am not fornicating with you at all. You lied to me when I had asked you from day one if you were married or were you single.. It's very rough today to trust anyone online with their legal status..

• Like 1
  • Author
Sidetracking your thread (again) here...are you like 3/8 asian with a 3/4 asian parent and a fully white parent?

No I'm half Chinese, half Irish and German. I was joking about rounding up. In most regards, my behavior is white not Asian. I identify much more with American culture than any other. Born and raised here and only speak English at home. I conform to almost no Asian-American stereotypes except I'm good at math and my parents really prioritized academics...

• Like 2
No I'm half Chinese, half Irish and German. I was joking about rounding up. In most regards, my behavior is white not Asian. I identify much more with American culture than any other. Born and raised here and only speak English at home. I conform to almost no Asian-American stereotypes except I'm good at math and my parents really prioritized academics...

Yeah, I picture you more like

https://alchetron.com/Amber-Smith-(band)-1679238-W#demo

than like

https://needabutler.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/hit-photo2.jpg

• Like 1

Wow I got some Chinese in me also, with Scottish on both parents, Native South American Indian on both parents, Cuban on one parent. I only speak English I was born here the only one in my family. I speak some Spanish, Japaneses, French and Chinese. But I really only speak English. I am good with programming computers and electronics is my Forte! My parents did the same for me as well with private schools and such. It's made me the man I am today! :)

• Like 3
MajesticUnicorn

I don't really think it's weird.

I've made the mistake of attending events like this by myself before and it's awful. A guy I had seen a few times invited me to a fundraiser he was hosting and I obliged and felt so awkward when he was busy running around while I knew no one else there.

I would imagine I would feel the same going to a concert by myself.

Yeah it may be a little bit weird going for dinner/drinks with him afterwards... But not much you can do there. I get it, she has a guy friend visiting (though I do wonder why she has a guy friend from another country coming, then again I'm just suspicious about guy/girl friendships sometimes.) It would be rude of her to just leave him at home.

Perhaps you can convince her to have a night cap with you, on your own. Idk, also if I were in this situation and I was with a friend and their date, I would take a hint and not try to third wheel personally...maybe he'll take it upon himself to catch a cab home afterwards. But who knows. :confused:

• Like 1

I think she really wanted to see you and this was the best she could do since you both are very busy for the next couple of weekends. Unless you find some female company for dude, you won't have any chance to get alone time with her.

haha. If you really want to know, just click on my public profile...

You look happy and positive in your profile picture..

I've updated mine as well .. I guess to show others who I am really... LOL :)

Edited by coolheadal
  • Like 1

I'm sorry but the irony is killing me over here. You said you conform to almost no Asian-American sterotype except you're good at math yet you stated that you are half Chinese and half Irish and German. The math does not work out here, my friend.

I just hope they're not going to rob you. I wouldn't do this any way except meeting them in public. Do not let them in the car with you or get in the car with them.

• Author
I'm sorry but the irony is killing me over here. You said you conform to almost no Asian-American sterotype except you're good at math yet you stated that you are half Chinese and half Irish and German. The math does not work out here, my friend.

"Irish and German" is used as a phrase, thus it is perfectly acceptable. You order half vanilla and half peaches and cream. Not half vanilla, quarter peaches, quarter cream...

• Author
I just hope they're not going to rob you. I wouldn't do this any way except meeting them in public. Do not let them in the car with you or get in the car with them.

The sad paranoid world that some of you live in, makes me pity you...

• Like 1

Lols.

You're funny preraph.

Always watching out for your fellow loveshacker.

• Like 1