I'm not a witch but ...

Fishforbreakfast

• Author
Fishforbreakfast
You should search for a spell that makes you stop believing in such nonsense.

C'mon, guys. Are you serious? Magic spells? Rituals? Witchery? I call that "ways to fool people into giving away their money". Magic doesn't exist, don't fall for the tricks from the hidden merchants. Whenever you get caught off guard, they'll try to sell you something.

Maybe I should create a spell for 'haunting' a house in order to make the owner afraid of living there, so I buy it at an incredibly low price (yes, that happens, believe it)

Desperate times desperate measures!

You really don't have to cast any spell, but you can focus what what you want in your mind and direct that wish or want to others here like me and the other one who has powers. That's enough to send to the good spirits the desire you want. So you heard from ex's that you haven't heard in a long time well good things come to all who have the strong intent and will.. Someone did you a favor or good deed. Really doesn't take much to push things through. Ask it will come...

That is called the Power of Positive Thinking. No witchcraft, spells or magic involved

Desperate times desperate measures!

At least you are recognizing your clutching at straws for what it is.

Do some more research about the Power of Positive Thinking, mindfulness, The Universe, Angels and The Secret. They are all part & parcel of the same philosophy about having a good attitude.

• Like 1
Has anyone ever done a spell to get someone to give you a second chance? Or have some amazing secret that worked? I'm willing to try anything without looking like a stalker

Even a witch understands that if she puts a spell on someone to make them love her again, that they don't have a free-willed, honest love from that person. They are settling.

Work some magic for yourself -- get really focused on your own life and be the strong, independent secure woman you can be and face your realities with conviction and focus. Accept the things you can't change and focus on the things you have the best opportunity for accomplishing.

• Like 1
todreaminblue

i believe in magic ....its all around us...and in us....to be magical.....god is magic...and we are made in gods image......i believe in the power of prayer, the power of positive thought and i truly do believe in humanity...i also feel strongly that women of old who researched and dealt in herbal remedies and midwifery were classed as witches......where as they just used what god gave ....that got them burnt at the stake.....

i studied wicca and realized the resonation was simply the farm girl in me loving gods green earth and believing in magic.....

what i do do know is that words are powerful they can and have changed nations....seas of people..you dont need spells......prayers full of loving words for others are good...to see the humility in losing.....you cant win them all.....is a phrase that can kick start a healing.....sweet thoughts that are less about self....using all the best words you can think of to motivate you to travel another road.....to see that maybe we arent the be all and end all and truly......that another higher being has a design and creation that is much more complex for us and more beautiful and more honest...let it be.....let go ....and let god work his magic in your life.....what will be ....will be...and its not up to you to spell it into existence.....i wish you peace..deb

Edited by todreaminblue
Cookiesandough
You really don't have to cast any spell, but you can focus what what you want in your mind and direct that wish or want to others here like me and the other one who has powers. That's enough to send to the good spirits the desire you want. So you heard from ex's that you haven't heard in a long time well good things come to all who have the strong intent and will.. Someone did you a favor or good deed. Really doesn't take much to push things through. Ask it will come...

Just in case you did not hear my thoughts clear enough, I asked you to bring me a very sexy man soon. Thank you!!!

Just in case you did not hear my thoughts clear enough, I asked you to bring me a very sexy man soon. Thank you!!!

That's all well & good. Putting it out there . . . you're gonna get one. Problem is the universe is a prankster. You are going to get a very sexy man -- who can't commit, is a philanderer, is unemployed, etc. There will be something very wrong to offset all his hotness.

When I did this . . . casted about for my now husband . . . I put it out there that I wanted a smart, industrious man with a wicked sense of humor, who I found attractive, who was strong enough to let me be weak. I got him but he has a low sex drive, is introverted & hates the beach (my favorite place on earth). You gotta understand there is no such thing as Mr. Perfect. You have to be open to the bad with the good; then figure out where the balance gets drawn for you.

• Like 1

Hey OP, I came across one of your old threads:

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/breaking-up-reconciliation-coping/coping/636549-over-my-ex-s-miracle

Let's put aside these crazy ideas about magic spells and stuff for a second. You're definitely not ready for a relationship yet. You will do nothing but harm yourself and others in the process, better focus on feeling better without a relationship.

• Author
Fishforbreakfast
Hey OP, I came across one of your old threads:

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/breaking-up-reconciliation-coping/coping/636549-over-my-ex-s-miracle

Let's put aside these crazy ideas about magic spells and stuff for a second. You're definitely not ready for a relationship yet. You will do nothing but harm yourself and others in the process, better focus on feeling better without a relationship.

Sometimes it takes meeting someone new and better to realise there is plenty more better fish in the sea, that's what happened when I met this guy...

Sometimes it takes meeting someone new and better to realise there is plenty more better fish in the sea, that's what happened when I met this guy...

Yeah but isn't that just another way of using people for personal purposes? No good can come out from selfish ideas.

The way I see it, the solution to your problem is inside you, not in a possibly-better unknown guy. Otherwise you will just repeat the same patterns with a different person. I mean, I'm just judging your situation by what you posted so far - depression, suicidal thoughts, pills, hurting a guy who did nothing wrong, desperation... Believe me, you're in for some trouble if you expect for another person to solve your life.

Has anyone ever done a spell to get someone to give you a second chance? Or have some amazing secret that worked? I'm willing to try anything without looking like a stalker

i'm not into that hocus pocus bullshyt

• Author
Fishforbreakfast
Yeah but isn't that just another way of using people for personal purposes? No good can come out from selfish ideas.

The way I see it, the solution to your problem is inside you, not in a possibly-better unknown guy. Otherwise you will just repeat the same patterns with a different person. I mean, I'm just judging your situation by what you posted so far - depression, suicidal thoughts, pills, hurting a guy who did nothing wrong, desperation... Believe me, you're in for some trouble if you expect for another person to solve your life.

I don't expect someone to solve my life but I'm a believer in ppl are not solitary beings and we need people to be happy, life is so much better when you can share it with someone. When said like that I sound like a mess but I'm really not, just had a few bad experiences.