I'm not a witch but ...

Fishforbreakfast

GorillaTheater
no I don't want to do a spell, I was just half joking l!

Good, because if you're anything like me, you'll screw it up and turn yourself into a newt or a wombat.

• Like 3
We didn't date long maybe 5 dates 3 weeks (I said I wanted to take it slow then got mad at the pace of it and accused him of cheating). I did some pretty bad things, accused him of lying, accused him of trying to get my pregnant to "trap" me, checked his phone, asked him to send me photo evidence of things, wouldn't let him show affection to me in public, wouldn't go to his house, it wasn't me, everyone who knows me knows how out of character it is, the reason I think it lasted more then one date because the first two dates I was me and we had so much fun and laughter then I just went paranoid and feel so sad. I apologised to him via text and he said that it's ok and he "did" like me, 10 days later I text him again just to see how he was and if he would reply and he did and asked me lots of questions and kept the texts going but now it's been another week and no word from him... I don't want to act desperate by texting him again so I was thinking if I did a spell on him might be a round about way to go about it (I've never done a spell or witch craft before I dont even believe in it yet but just would love another chance to see where it goes) you know it's hard to live with myself when I feel like it's my doing, if he didn't like me for me I'd be sad but I'd say "this is me if you don't like it your not the right one" but it wasn't how I normally am ?

I think the reason he responded after all hell broke loose is probably because while he was hurt, he still had some level of interest in you and he was confused as to how to proceed. Maybe after some time and reflection, he may have just come to his senses and realized that it would be best for him to move on hence his lack of communication.

You mention that your erratic behavior was due to withdrawals but the fact that you're now asking for witch spells is a little disturbing.

• Author
Fishforbreakfast
Not gonna lie I wish I got some of my ex's hair before we broke up sometimes...

Perfect for casting a spell! ?

• Author
Fishforbreakfast
Good, because if you're anything like me, you'll screw it up and turn yourself into a newt or a wombat.

??? I would for sure!

healing light

I have had a lot of paranormal experiences in my life and have known some interesting characters. One was a borderline roommate who used to dabble in magic (she was an amateur). She used to actually make honey jars full of men on OLD and got mad at me once for cleaning the apartment because she claimed it "undid" her magic and that's the reason men weren't calling. I had been in the apartment for a year or so before she became my roommate, and after she started messing with spells, inexplicable things happened in the place. Like weird noises, our heavy locked door opening and slamming shut (the wind could never do this), odd multi-colored lights at night in the hallway where there was no window from the outside, etc.

Don't do it. I couldn't get away from her fast enough. Not knowing what she was doing, I think she opened some kind of portal or something that brought a lot of weird energy into the place.

• Like 1
MajesticUnicorn

I used to be on antidepressants, I got off them years ago but I can attest that the withdrawal sucks mentally and physically. Sure you are in control of your body, but it makes sense that your behavior was so out of character. Anyway, not that it is an excuse but my point is I understand.

It does sound like you messed up big time, but you already know that.

I don’t know that the damage is too much to be repaired though. The fact that he is still responding points to the fact that he could still be interested despite all the drama that went down. Your brother is right, any normal guy would probably run if he were accused of those things after three weeks.

As other posters said, I would give him some time. It’s already been a week since you’ve spoken, give it some more time, and then when you feel like you are emotionally in a better place you could reach out. At the very least apologize for your behavior and I do think if you want any chance with him you should be upfront about the medication thing. Yeah there’s a stigma behind it, but do you really want to put on an act to be with someone?

The worst that can happens is he rejects you, which you should be prepared for. But if nothing else you’ll feel better knowing you apologized and laid it all on the line.

I have had a lot of paranormal experiences in my life and have known some interesting characters. One was a borderline roommate who used to dabble in magic (she was an amateur). She used to actually make honey jars full of men on OLD and got mad at me once for cleaning the apartment because she claimed it "undid" her magic and that's the reason men weren't calling. I had been in the apartment for a year or so before she became my roommate, and after she started messing with spells, inexplicable things happened in the place. Like weird noises, our heavy locked door opening and slamming shut (the wind could never do this), odd multi-colored lights at night in the hallway where there was no window from the outside, etc.

Don't do it. I couldn't get away from her fast enough. Not knowing what she was doing, I think she opened some kind of portal or something that brought a lot of weird energy into the place.

in another thread I would love to know more about this! I'm a big fan of the paranormal.

• Author
Fishforbreakfast

That's scary I won't do it! There's prob not even a spell strong enough to undo my damage ?

Cookiesandough

what is a honey jar full of men from OLD. are they ok

• Author
Fishforbreakfast
what is a honey jar full of men from OLD. are they ok

Lol I was thinking the same thing!!

• Like 1
  • Author
Fishforbreakfast
I used to be on antidepressants, I got off them years ago but I can attest that the withdrawal sucks mentally and physically. Sure you are in control of your body, but it makes sense that your behavior was so out of character. Anyway, not that it is an excuse but my point is I understand.

It does sound like you messed up big time, but you already know that.

I don’t know that the damage is too much to be repaired though. The fact that he is still responding points to the fact that he could still be interested despite all the drama that went down. Your brother is right, any normal guy would probably run if he were accused of those things after three weeks.

As other posters said, I would give him some time. It’s already been a week since you’ve spoken, give it some more time, and then when you feel like you are emotionally in a better place you could reach out. At the very least apologize for your behavior and I do think if you want any chance with him you should be upfront about the medication thing. Yeah there’s a stigma behind it, but do you really want to put on an act to be with someone?

The worst that can happens is he rejects you, which you should be prepared for. But if nothing else you’ll feel better knowing you apologized and laid it all on the line.

Yes I'm glad you can understand re the anti depressants, they are a terribly over prescribed drug that often does more damage then good- for me anyway. I believe at the time I had a reason to be depressed however Drs seem to want a quick fix, glad They are finally out of my system. I think I will give it another few weeks and if I'm still thinking of him I'll reassess, he did say to me at the start a few times if I didn't want a relationship with him he'd like me even as a friend because he really thought I was fun to be around and we both bought out the goofy side in each other and it's hard to find girls like that (that was before I went crazy though)... the thing I worry the most is what if I never meet anyone again and regret this forever!

My sister dappled with cards and such and all kinds of things started happening. She even saw things, as did her daughter. That is no portal I will ever try to open.

mortensorchid

HA! I had a friend who was a witch (I'm not but explore into things if you know what I mean) who helped me once get rid of someone - FYI to GET RID of someone you can do a binding but since I didn't have a photograph of the person in question she said light a white candle. It worked. If you something to MAKE someone come to you ... Remember there is nothing you can do to undo it. It must run it's course because nature is both cruel and loving and sometimes we don't know the difference between the two. Think about it.

• Author
Fishforbreakfast
HA! I had a friend who was a witch (I'm not but explore into things if you know what I mean) who helped me once get rid of someone - FYI to GET RID of someone you can do a binding but since I didn't have a photograph of the person in question she said light a white candle. It worked. If you something to MAKE someone come to you ... Remember there is nothing you can do to undo it. It must run it's course because nature is both cruel and loving and sometimes we don't know the difference between the two. Think about it.

Haha true! Good point imagine if it did work and I found and he was crazy or something and couldn't get rid of him because of the spell, joke would be on me then ?

• Author
Fishforbreakfast
*low key reading this to see if anyone actually has any* :lmao: oh god my desperation has reached a whole new level

Hahha at least your not the poster ?

Has anyone ever done a spell to get someone to give you a second chance? Or have some amazing secret that worked? I'm willing to try anything without looking like a stalker

I've done that and it's not for everyone.. I don't consider myself to be a warlock but again these things runs in my family. I am more spiritually but things need more attention today. So much things people are unaware of today. You do not need a spell or some sort of mystical magic to win a woman love for you back. When it works then it can back fire and work against you. You have to give a little in return. Don't run out the public library get book on this subject. You don't know what you playing with also stay away from OUIJA BOARD My late mom told me to do that I listen and I know what happen if you don't listen!

Witchy woman here ;)

For the love of all that is holy, please rethink this!

Love spells that involve controlling another's will end very, very badly. They most often end in voilence and stalking. Police orders. Etc

Controlling another person's will is one aspect of unethical (black magic) and if you think you can pull this off without f**ing yourself over in the process... you're sadly mistaken

I have a better idea for you. The moon has just started to wane today. Meaning, now is the time to rid yourself of anything you dont want in your life (romantic feelings for someone who doesnt want you). On Saturday (the day for banishing) work on deconstructing those feelings, taking them down, taking them apart, getting rid of them. You dont need anything fancy. Some sage would be great to clear out all that yucky energy and some visualization of those feelings being blown away. You could even write his name on a piece of paper and burn it, or flush it down the toilet as you visualize him becoming a part of your past, and no longer affecting you in the present.

Just a side note, if you want to get into witchcraft for the sole purpose of controlling somone's will. Its not the path for you. Witchcraft is meant to help make positive changes in ways that wouldnt normally be able to be achieved

So, redirect yourself

If you want any help, feel free to PM me anytime :D

• Like 1

I also want to add that witchcraft takes skill, practice and a s**t ton of knoweldge

You cant just wave a wand and make this guy come back to you

You've never practiced witchcraft before, you dont know what you're doing

Spells are complicated, intricate and difficult to manifest

So if you were to do something to TRY to make this guy come back to you, most likely it wouldnt work. What WOULD happen is you would royally screw something up for yourself and regret every second of what you did later

If making the impossible, possible, was such an easy task, wouldnt everyone do it?

• Like 2
Don't do that OP!

I've been a witch for 12 years

Trust me on this

What's wrong with having a witch cast a spell?