I'm not a witch but ...

Fishforbreakfast

• Author
Fishforbreakfast
It's sooo creepy. Not the witchcraft, just the mind a person has to be in to do stuff like that.

Instead of winning someone over with your personality they think they can force someone to love them by writing their name on a piece of paper, smearing their blood on it, spinning around counter clockwise 5 times while chanting and then sticking it in a jar. Just think about your next online date doing that when they go home to get an idea

That sounds doable, but who's blood to I have to smear on it, mine or his?

• Like 1
  • Author
Fishforbreakfast
You just barely dated this guy. You went over the top. No one in their right mind would have any reason to give you a second chance because they barely know you so they'll take no chances and just move on. How about you release him to the universe wishing the best possible outcome for him and then just open yourself up to trying a new person. And don't even try dating until you have yourself leveled out on the meds. Be sure the doctor knows everything.

Nooo that's not good news, whatever happened to giving someone the benefit of the doubt ...

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
I also want to add that witchcraft takes skill, practice and a s**t ton of knoweldge

You cant just wave a wand and make this guy come back to you

You've never practiced witchcraft before, you dont know what you're doing

Spells are complicated, intricate and difficult to manifest

So if you were to do something to TRY to make this guy come back to you, most likely it wouldnt work. What WOULD happen is you would royally screw something up for yourself and regret every second of what you did later

If making the impossible, possible, was such an easy task, wouldnt everyone do it?

How can I message you? I'm so curious about this kind of stuff!

It's sooo creepy. Not the witchcraft, just the mind a person has to be in to do stuff like that.

Instead of winning someone over with your personality they think they can force someone to love them by writing their name on a piece of paper, smearing their blood on it, spinning around counter clockwise 5 times while chanting and then sticking it in a jar. Just think about your next online date doing that when they go home to get an idea

No that's not how you do it though.. Don't think it's like the movies or tv shows. I pick the worst women and I think it has to do with nature. Who God has intended us all for. We all try our best to avoid the worst ones but they seem to sneak back into our lives.

I just found a lighter he left here, maybe I can use that in place of a lock of hair!

Tsk, tsk, tsk

Come on OP

Focus your energy elsewhere

There are plenty of ways to fix this that dont involve burying yourself in a karma hole and controlling someone's will

Get some sage for starters

Its the wanning moon. Perfect timing to banish these negative feelings of unrequited love/infatuation/whatever this is

• Like 1
  • Author
Fishforbreakfast
Tsk, tsk, tsk

Come on OP

There are plenty of ways to fix this that dont involve burying yourself in a karma hole and controlling someone's will

Its the wanning moon. Perfect timing to banish these negative feelings of unrequited love/infatuation/whatever this is

Was just kidding about that lighter lol. I've got sage but it didn't do anything..

I just found a lighter he left here, maybe I can use that in place of a lock of hair!

But hair is cells the lighter might have his finger prints on it. I am getting headache that means I am picking up negative energy of we have someone who has psychic with powers to be beside me here..

Was just kidding about that lighter lol. I've got sage but it didn't do anything..

You burn the sage for each corner to remove evil or unknown presence from a house or apt etc. I use chant either ancient Japanese, Native Indian (medicine man), Shaman yeah with hand drum with Turtle rattler (this is real not fake). This is not the thread for this although we are talking about powers to be.

Tsk, tsk, tsk

Come on OP

You are real I picking you up I usually get a pain in my head when I sense someone with powers also. But sage is use for cleansing ..

Oh you want to banish we call that cleansing, so you use that to remove love more negative person though.

Edited by coolheadal
  • Author
Fishforbreakfast
You burn the sage for each corner to remove evil or unknown presence from a house or apt etc. I use chant either ancient Japanese, Native Indian (medicine man), Shaman yeah with hand drum with Turtle rattler (this is real not fake). This is not the thread for this although we are talking about powers to be.

I don't think I need sage then there is no evil I'm trying to get rid of..

No I think she wants you to remove the love you had in your place or dwelling out of head (mind) Using the burning sage (rolled up with string) in a way to cleanse that is a lot different than a Reiki Master I am would do.. Not only use for evil anything Negative in your place, when you argue, fight, yell scream, demons (attack) all sorts of things. Bad usually hide in the corners of the room. I've cleanse a lot of houses myself and including this one. When you step into my house you can feel the good positive energy here. I really don't want to get too deep into this but it's your thread.. If can help you I will.. I am trying to help a friend sibling fight cancer as Shaman (can journey into your mind) as cancer is fire, water spirits is to put out the fire. There is a lot more than just saying that though. I've been at all night. Also I say this to you Shanti - means peace..

Edited by coolheadal
oldbutcurious

if you are trying that sage, use it for the creepy thoughts and acts you did.

If it won't work, I guess you need more effort to control yourself. I hope you don't get drug reliant, I understand those medications could turn dangerous.

and seriously, no such thing as magic... Its all hard work, to make yourself attractive, to have positive views, and make a scared huy look at you again. If I was the guy, I won't. It is downright super creepy.:sick:

Witchy woman here ;)

For the love of all that is holy, please rethink this!

Love spells that involve controlling another's will end very, very badly. They most often end in voilence and stalking. Police orders. Etc

Controlling another person's will is one aspect of unethical (black magic) and if you think you can pull this off without f**ing yourself over in the process... you're sadly mistaken

Have you seen spells like this go awry?

Cookiesandough
But hair is cells the lighter might have his finger prints on it. I am getting headache that means I am picking up negative energy of we have someone who has psychic with powers to be beside me here..

I don't think I have powers but I do give people headaches so it could be me

• Like 1
if you are trying that sage, use it for the creepy thoughts and acts you did.

If it won't work, I guess you need more effort to control yourself. I hope you don't get drug reliant, I understand those medications could turn dangerous.

and seriously, no such thing as magic... Its all hard work, to make yourself attractive, to have positive views, and make a scared huy look at you again. If I was the guy, I won't. It is downright super creepy.:sick:

Why would you say there is no such thing as magic? You have to have open mind today if you close your mind to what's really going on out there. The world has many wonders to behold. The media, scientist and governments keep the public at bay. All they want you do is pay taxes, watch sports, work, keep the economy going strong, get married and buy more heating oil or gasoline or both. I live differently! I live free and open minded! One day the truth will be told but right now it won't happen still the year 3,000 AD not going to see it in my time. Oh well, but I know it will happen..

I don't think I have powers but I do give people headaches so it could be me

No my dear you don't give me a headache, I get that when there is a real witch or demon present. I can share so much but I don't think it's right for to share so much. Since not about that it's about dating under romantic. You might have powers there is a simple test online.. I took it and got it right, but I don't need to take a test I know things. When you love someone then things get cloudy, when you help out others who are looking for love then it's not cloudy. I've matched up a few couples already. Taken players and got them married to the right woman. I am often thank by the woman I've matched up them with. I try to help. Everyone has powers but some don't know how to use them or if they do or not. I had come from a family of 3 and my two sisters and me have abilities (powers) I am the last in my family living today.. I stay happy! Today at Walmart I had the Cashier laughing with my humor..Others on the line smiled too. Listen we live in a world most people don't want to even talk to strangers.

• Like 1

Ummmm maybe it was just the moon.

Or the bunch of raging women here :D

No my dear you don't give me a headache, I get that when there is a real witch or demon present. I can share so much but I don't think it's right for to share so much. Since not about that it's about dating under romantic. You might have powers there is a simple test online.. I took it and got it right, but I don't need to take a test I know things. When you love someone then things get cloudy, when you help out others who are looking for love then it's not cloudy. I've matched up a few couples already. Taken players and got them married to the right woman. I am often thank by the woman I've matched up them with. I try to help. Everyone has powers but some don't know how to use them or if they do or not. I had come from a family of 3 and my two sisters and me have abilities (powers) I am the last in my family living today.. I stay happy! Today at Walmart I had the Cashier laughing with my humor..Others on the line smiled too. Listen we live in a world most people don't want to even talk to strangers.
  • Like 1
  • Author
Fishforbreakfast

I haven't done a spell but I find it weird and amusing that since I posted this topic I have got text messages off two of my exes within the week whom I hadn't heard from for so long, if I had done a spell I would of thought it had back fired for sure with that outcome lol. The one person I want to hear from nothing ???

Romantic_Antics

Do yourself a favor and just move on. He is not going to respond to any contact you make and every time you make contact you're just delaying your own healing process.

• Like 1
I haven't done a spell but I find it weird and amusing that since I posted this topic I have got text messages off two of my exes within the week whom I hadn't heard from for so long, if I had done a spell I would of thought it had back fired for sure with that outcome lol. The one person I want to hear from nothing ???

You really don't have to cast any spell, but you can focus what what you want in your mind and direct that wish or want to others here like me and the other one who has powers. That's enough to send to the good spirits the desire you want. So you heard from ex's that you haven't heard in a long time well good things come to all who have the strong intent and will.. Someone did you a favor or good deed. Really doesn't take much to push things through. Ask it will come...

• Author
Fishforbreakfast
You really don't have to cast any spell, but you can focus what what you want in your mind and direct that wish or want to others here like me and the other one who has powers. That's enough to send to the good spirits the desire you want. So you heard from ex's that you haven't heard in a long time well good things come to all who have the strong intent and will.. Someone did you a favor or good deed. Really doesn't take much to push things through. Ask it will come...

Ok I will will it in my mind and hope that it works!

Ok I will will it in my mind and hope that it works!

Before you start you will need to burn some sage because you need to be completely grounded. Free from all worry, stress and negative energy.. This is a must today.. Sage yourself the burning sage (smoking sage, no your not going to smoke it just burning smoke) start from your crown of you head all around you too you feet. Just don't have to go crazy here once is enough. Let that burn smoke fill up the room also.

It's called projection, focus when to do this at night is the best. Have one white candle near you. No noise a quiet place for 15 or more minutes. Sit down close your eyes. Take 3 deep breath say the word relax with each breath. Do not go to sleep your going to put your body in meditation state. Leave the body and focus on the person you want back in your life. Try to see that person face in your mind. Also if you have photo of that person will help place that photo in your main hand the hand you write with. Think only of that person. Think of the good times you had shared. The intent is to bring that person back to you. (note this works too, to make them call you on the cell out of the blue) Once you get the hang this no stopping you.. Make sure you do not drink strong drinks, no beer, no sugar water drinks (no soda), no dead animal meats, and really need empty stomach too. Always ground first before you start.

Note: Going to take more than a couple of these to bring anyone back in your life. Until they come back or contact you. If they're with another person now not going to work. If they're single and free you might have a chance. If they feel the same for you then click. This method also works too if you both gone to bed at the same time you could visit each other in your dreams, well your dream. Have fun in that dream also. Conditions have to be right. I share this with you because it's safer to do than calling up spirits and other stuff like Earth, Air, Fire, Water, Spirit.. You do not need to do that. Someone with powers can do that.. Alright good luck oh one more think look for a nice music track to play to bring you into the state of meditation, those can be found on Youtube. Select your favorite one..

Shanti - Peace

Edited by coolheadal
Has anyone ever done a spell to get someone to give you a second chance? Or have some amazing secret that worked? I'm willing to try anything without looking like a stalker

You should search for a spell that makes you stop believing in such nonsense.

C'mon, guys. Are you serious? Magic spells? Rituals? Witchery? I call that "ways to fool people into giving away their money". Magic doesn't exist, don't fall for the tricks from the hidden merchants. Whenever you get caught off guard, they'll try to sell you something.

Maybe I should create a spell for 'haunting' a house in order to make the owner afraid of living there, so I buy it at an incredibly low price (yes, that happens, believe it)

• Like 2
  • Author
Fishforbreakfast
Before you start you will need to burn some sage because you need to be completely grounded. Free from all worry, stress and negative energy.. This is a must today.. Sage yourself the burning sage (smoking sage, no your not going to smoke it just burning smoke) start from your crown of you head all around you too you feet. Just don't have to go crazy here once is enough. Let that burn smoke fill up the room also.

It's called projection, focus when to do this at night is the best. Have one white candle near you. No noise a quiet place for 15 or more minutes. Sit down close your eyes. Take 3 deep breath say the word relax with each breath. Do not go to sleep your going to put your body in meditation state. Leave the body and focus on the person you want back in your life. Try to see that person face in your mind. Also if you have photo of that person will help place that photo in your main hand the hand you write with. Think only of that person. Think of the good times you had shared. The intent is to bring that person back to you. (note this works too, to make them call you on the cell out of the blue) Once you get the hang this no stopping you.. Make sure you do not drink strong drinks, no beer, no sugar water drinks (no soda), no dead animal meats, and really need empty stomach too. Always ground first before you start.

Note: Going to take more than a couple of these to bring anyone back in your life. Until they come back or contact you. If they're with another person now not going to work. If they're single and free you might have a chance. If they feel the same for you then click. This method also works too if you both gone to bed at the same time you could visit each other in your dreams, well your dream. Have fun in that dream also. Conditions have to be right. I share this with you because it's safer to do than calling up spirits and other stuff like Earth, Air, Fire, Water, Spirit.. You do not need to do that. Someone with powers can do that.. Alright good luck oh one more think look for a nice music track to play to bring you into the state of meditation, those can be found on Youtube. Select your favorite one..

Shanti - Peace

Thankyou for your instructions! He's prob with someone else now he was a catch but I'll give it a go anyway!